Sign in to follow this  
Be Smart & sell to Cullum

Something is going on

There was something on the official site messageboard saying there would be an announcement at 10.20 (not by the club but by some chopper on the messageboard). It was mentioned on WOTB as well.

[quote user="Canary02 III"]There was something on the official site messageboard saying there would be an announcement at 10.20 (not by the club but by some chopper on the messageboard). It was mentioned on WOTB as well.[/quote]

Nothing to do with me, I wouldn''t infect my computer going on WOTB, and the O/S message board is impossible to read yet alone post on!

announcement imminent then!

o/s site is easier to read than wotb

(Just a tip but if you click on the ''general chat'' or any other link and open it in a new tab/window it makes it much easier to read and is advert-free).

Lol, Be Smart - either you are one lucky guesser or we all owe you an apology.  As Sibierski has been my first choice for a target man all summer and I am as happy as a dog with two dicks right now - Sorry!

[quote user="WeAreYellows49"]

So that''s it then?

Oh well, thanks for the info.

[/quote]

I can''t understand some of the poster on here, we hadn''t signed our target-man and it was getting late, so they moan, thats fair enough, we then sign Sibs at about half ten and they still moan!

Who the hell do they think they are going to get?

This signing is a good stop-gap until Glenn brings in Iversen (and it will happen), lighten up you lot Sibs is just the type of player we need.