Sign in to follow this  
sam

FINALLY!!!!

PEOPLE ON THIS FORUM ARE GETTING THE MESSAGE THAT I HAVE BEEN SAYING FOR THE LAST TWO YEARS

FOTHERINGHAM AND CROFT ARE NOT GOOD ENOUGH!!!!

I can not take any credit at all, but was reading WOTB and saw a really relevant post about Fozzy and on reading it, I completly agree.

He basically said that because of our defence last year and there lack of passing, Fozzy had to come deep and get the ball and distribute from there, which he is quite good at. My thoughts now are that we have Clingfilm, who does that role but tackled well too, we need Fozzy to push forward and use his vision and passing, which he does. Just not that often. He will improve, he has too.

[quote user="C.T "]IMO in the center of midfield we should have Sammy and Rusty[/quote]who will then act as the play maker?

[quote user="sam"]

PEOPLE ON THIS FORUM ARE GETTING THE MESSAGE THAT I HAVE BEEN SAYING FOR THE LAST TWO YEARS

[/quote]Whats wrong with Fotheringham? He played pretty good yesterday with Clingan. Croft is only playing until Bell is fit, so u r going to have to be patient there!

[quote user="BunnyB"][quote user="C.T "]IMO in the center of midfield we should have Sammy and Rusty[/quote]who will then act as the play maker?[/quote]rusty is perfectly capable isnt he? or if you want to be difficult with me hoolahan could play just in front of them and behind the striker/s

I wouldn''t say that Rusty was a playmaker, he does give the drive and neat passes and the 110% commitment, but I can not see him doing defence splitting passes etc, love Rusty and there should always be a place in the squad.

[quote user="BunnyB"][quote user="C.T "]IMO in the center of midfield we should have Sammy and Rusty
[/quote]
who will then act as the play maker?
[/quote]

Hoolahan would be more than happy to oblige, Im sure.

Personally I think Russel needs to be in there in Fozzy''s place simply because he can drive the midfield forward and cause a real attacking threat, something which I feel our captain lacks somewhat...

IM(humble)O Fozzy did ok saturday, Croft however was/is pants! Hurry up David Bell get fit and stamp your name on the right wing position, Croft did the hard bit, but the end product was missing!

[quote user="colneycanary"][quote user="sam"]

[/quote]Whats wrong with Fotheringham? He played pretty good yesterday with Clingan. Croft is only playing until Bell is fit, so u r going to have to be patient there![/quote]

Just ignore him, Sam is a very bitter Leeds fan. Just ask him what happened to his predictions for last season. Oh yeah, that''s right, we stayed up and they fluffed the play offs so it all went t***s up didn''t it. Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha [:D][:D][:D] 

I am not bitter, i have a season ticket at Norwich for this season so i will see for myself just how crap these players are. I cannot make it to Leeds every other week, 5 or 6 years ago i used to go with my stepdad regularly but no longer, Norwich are local for me and i don''t dispise them, i hope they do well, but i just cannot beleive that some of the people on this forum actually think that Fotheringham is good or Croft, who IMO is the worst footballer at the club.

Promotion my bloody arse, if anyone is going to get promoted, you know who it is, Leeds United end of.

[quote user="sam"]

I am not bitter, i have a season ticket at Norwich for this season so i will see for myself just how crap these players are. I cannot make it to Leeds every other week, 5 or 6 years ago i used to go with my stepdad regularly but no longer, Norwich are local for me and i don''t dispise them, i hope they do well, but i just cannot beleive that some of the people on this forum actually think that Fotheringham is good or Croft, who IMO is the worst footballer at the club.

Promotion my bloody arse, if anyone is going to get promoted, you know who it is, Leeds United end of.

[/quote]

Okey doke. That''s told me then. [:)]

By the way, do you think that Hughes is better than either of them? Not being facetious, genuine question.   

So Sam can you be more specific and explain to me what is so crap about Fotheringham? His passing? His commitment? His workrate? His tackiling? His positioning? Let me have it.............

Russell as a playmaker.....dont make me laugh!

[quote user="sam"]

[/quote]I am not sure that I can take a Leeds fans words for that. They have probably been one of the most overated teams since being relegated from the Premiership.I saw them play QPR a couple of seasons back for the a rediculous draw at QPR and the were awful. Had players that were sold fore ten-times more than they were worth. Probably one of the worse teams I ever saw out on a pitch, I genuinely thought that eleven reasonably fit random supporters could have played better!

[quote user="sam"]

[/quote]

Leeds may well get promoted, but only because Bates is a nasty, corrupt bastard. Leeds have spent the past five years moaning on and on about how they spent all their money but it''s not their fault. Ken Bates manages to lead the club into "administration" then buy the club for bugger all from the annonymous owners (quite possibly himself) who had already appointed him chairman. I bloody hate Leeds, you may have guessed. Also the Leeds fans I have met are the most obnoxious, rude and violent thugs I have ever come across.

If you want to slag off Crofty then fine, but remember which idiotic club signed Seth Johnson on three times the wages he was going to ask for.

[quote user="Fuglestad"][quote user="sam"]

[/quote]Leeds may well get promoted, but only because Bates is a nasty, corrupt bastard. Leeds have spent the past five years moaning on and on about how they spent all their money but it''s not their fault. Ken Bates manages to lead the club into "administration" then buy the club for bugger all from the annonymous owners (quite possibly himself) who had already appointed him chairman. I bloody hate Leeds, you may have guessed. Also the Leeds fans I have met are the most obnoxious, rude and violent thugs I have ever come across.

If you want to slag off Crofty then fine, but remember which idiotic club signed Seth Johnson on three times the wages he was going to ask for.

[/quote]libel anyone [:|]

oh and fozzy superb, crofty one of the best back up wingers in the league (because that''s what he is). Bell is back "twisting and turning" in training now, ahead of schedule. Hopefully he''ll play at Cardiff.

Fozzy is average, not poor but not great either.

He needs to calm down a bit he was lucky not to get sent off...

Like once he thought he was fouled and as he went down, kicked out at the player with both legs which fortunately wasn''t seen by the officials... And when every decision against Norwich was given he went straight to the ref shouting his head off.

Reminds me a bit like an angry headless chicken.

[quote user="can u sit down please"]

So Sam can you be more specific and explain to me what is so crap about Fotheringham? His passing? His commitment? His workrate? His tackiling? His positioning? Let me have it.............

[/quote]

All of the above. He nearly always just passes it sideways or backwards about five yards, like robinson used to do. Not a captain of a championship football team and IMO shouldn''t be anywhere near that team quite frankly.