Sign in to follow this  
matt crowhurst

Delia or Roeder

Before everyone starts slagging delia etc off does anyone think roeder should get some stick for tonights team selection?

from what i have heard/read we played really well on saturday at coventry with two wingers, albeit with hoola roaming. why then after playing so well change the system, do away with wingers completely, and play with three holding midfielders and no width!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Why don''t people take into consideration Glenn''s tactics were off the radar and maybe the MK Dons happened to play well? Don''t forget there were 11 other players on that pitch tonight, not just us

Roeder states that he has quality in every position, so the fact that four players were out with ''knocks'' is a lame excuse to use for losing to a team who were two leagues lower than city last season, and one this season.RODER has no idea what his best team is......and he still needs a striker!

Holy Mary and Joseph someone on here can see where I''m coming from that it may not have been the player''s fault!

Glenn had a blip, so what... losing a cup game has nothing at all to do with how well we do in the league.

Roll on Saturday :)

[quote user="Carrow Roeder"]Why don''t people take into consideration Glenn''s tactics were off the radar and maybe the MK Dons happened to play well? Don''t forget there were 11 other players on that pitch tonight, not just us[/quote]

So you don''t think we played $hite?

I have this vision of you and Brimstone Tickle, holding hands - and merrily skipping down Carrow Road on Saturday, then screaming hysterically and waving frantically like girlies at a Boyzone concert when you spot Delia and Doncaster entering the Directionless entrance.

Since when did I say i was a supporter of Delia and Doncaster? I find the decision to turn down Cullum a walking disaster and has made another huge mistake as our Chairwoman.

I admit, we played poorly, but we must expect it when Glenn takes off the two best players just after half time in Lupoli and Hoolahan!

Just because we played poorly and I admit it, doesn''t mean I think the season is over and we are ultimately doomed

the players have no confidence in Roeder. he has no personality whatsoever. time to get rid before the rot sets in !!!  

carrow and inch....thank god for some reasonable thinking at last. was beginning to think that this board was turning into point socring competition against each other on who can moan the most!!!!! which we all know Wiz would win!!!!

[quote user="duke100"]the players have no confidence in Roeder. he has no personality whatsoever. time to get rid before the rot sets in !!!  [/quote]

oh my god retard

get a life how the hell do you know what goes on

[quote user="Carrow Roeder"]Since when did I say i was a supporter of Delia and Doncaster? I find the decision to turn down Cullum a walking disaster and has made another huge mistake as our Chairwoman.

I admit, we played poorly, but we must expect it when Glenn takes off the two best players just after half time in Lupoli and Hoolahan!

Just because we played poorly and I admit it, doesn''t mean I think the season is over and we are ultimately doomed[/quote]im not sure why hoolahan went off, maybe keeping him sweet for saturday, but lupoli looked dead on his feet in the second half. tried taking someone on, did a few step overs then ran into him, he didnt look too clever this evening.

[quote user="matt crowhurst"]

carrow and inch....thank god for some reasonable thinking at last. was beginning to think that this board was turning into point socring competition against each other on who can moan the most!!!!! which we all know Wiz would win!!!!

[/quote]

matt if your post isn''t a clear case of pointscoring, I don''t know what is

[quote user="duke100"]the players have no confidence in Roeder. he has no personality whatsoever. time to get rid before the rot sets in !!!  [/quote]you''ll not get much love on here making sweeping statements about what the players think.Until you prove you are one/married to one/serve them in Asda...

Mello, I''ll say it. We were sh1te, no beating around the bush, very very poor. Tactics, fitness, endevor, creativity, finesse, skill, willingness to do well were all missing.

fat strawb...... my posts and indeed this thread are never about point scoring. i was just getting fed up with people on here moaning for the sake of it when most of them havnt even seen us play competitively yet this season. i was interested to know whether people were going to blame delia, or as is my opinion roeder, for last nights loss and was thanking carrow and inch for being reasonable