Sign in to follow this  
Chocolatebuttons

Misfud transfer falls through!

Apart from the fact that he''s a midget,I would be very worried about the fact that Bristol pulled out of what appeared to be a done deal because of concerns about his attitude!

I reckon it is more to do with him saying that he wants to move up to the prem in a season or two. Give it a go thou but I can imagine that would be the end of JC.

[quote user="Canaries in Bed"]I reckon it is more to do with him saying that he wants to move up to the prem in a season or two. Give it a go thou but I can imagine that would be the end of JC.[/quote]

Bye bye JC [:D]

Sign him up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! He is SOO  much better than JC! Have JC come off the bench. We will not be dissapointed, I saw him several times last season - easily worth the 1.5mill.

[quote]

When the player failed to show at Ashton Gate yesterday, a furious Johnson contacted Mifsud''s agent to call the whole thing off.Click here!

“I don''t think he''s right for us,” said Johnson. “I know people will be shocked by that and this is not me trying to enhance my reputation for interview techniques.

“I can''t commit £1.5m of the club''s money to people that I don''t think can be committed for three years. That means so much to me and this football club. We''ve worked so hard over the last few years getting where we are with the dressing room we have.

[/quote]

If he''s not right for them, he''s probably not right for us either.

Just seen on the Beeb that Gary Johnson has decided not to sign the diminutive striker. Anyone think Glenn may take a chance? I''d rather not, we''ve got enough of the Borrowers at the club. Interesting to see that it''s his attitude and commitment that were questioned, Chris Martin anyone?

[quote user="The Makiesing Link"]Just seen on the Beeb that Gary Johnson has decided not to sign the diminutive striker. Anyone think Glenn may take a chance? I''d rather not, we''ve got enough of the Borrowers at the club. Interesting to see that it''s his attitude and commitment that were questioned, Chris Martin anyone?
[/quote]

Not that im biased towards Miffy [;)] but we have only heard one side of the story.......Did he want too much money? Did the ambitions match? Did Mifsud want a big club clause inserted in? His agent and solicitors appear to be the problem.....

The only way he can be compared to Martin is that the surnames both begin with M!

Who knows....but please.....let the "borrower" be. Incidentally, i would prefer this borrower than the borrowers we have. Sell the other borrowers! (if anyone wants them that is!)

Given how quickly it all went quiet from our end after early rumours, I

wouldn''t be surprised if Glenn figured this out before Johnson did and

decided he wanted nowt to do with the lad....

[quote user="Canary Chris"]Sign him up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! He is SOO  much better than JC! Have JC come off the bench. We will not be dissapointed, I saw him several times last season - easily worth the 1.5mill.

[/quote]

I agree 100% Chris! Jamie is a cracking lad that has a burning desire to do well for the club, but he missed so many good chance last year, we can''t risk pinning all our hopes on him! We need someone with pace and that knows where the goal is and Mifsud ticks all the right boxes. (plus i''m half Maltese and would love to see a Maltese footballer put on the Yellow n'' green strip of NCFC!!!)

[quote user="Canary Chris"]Sign him up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! He is SOO  much better than JC! Have JC come off the bench. We will not be dissapointed, I saw him several times last season - easily worth the 1.5mill.[/quote] I''d like to think that whether Mifsud comes or not, JC will be starting from the bench this season. I was thinking, Is it bad attitude to turn down a club of Bristol''s size? I have a bit of a soft spot for them as i used to live down there but perhaps he thought there is a big chance of them doing what Colchester did? One good season then struggle next time...

Now Palace don''t want him and never did. Chance for us now! Wink [;)] 

Warnock told the BBC: "Someone has been a bit naughty there, I''ve had no interest in him whatsoever, I never have and I never will."

[quote user="Chocolatebuttons"]who thinks we might be interested? e.g. a permamment transfer, but do we have the money? 1.5, more than we have i think.[/quote]We have enough. Too small and a difficult character by the sound of it...... not in Morrisons league but Bristol City didn''t like him and his crew so no way he''d fit here