Sign in to follow this  
Gingerpele

Scottish bloke?

My grandad saw Bryan Gunn a couple of nights ago, and was asking about what job he was doing for the club now,he said about looking for players, and said they where looking at a Scottish striker, (my grandad couldn''t remember a name)so any ideas who?

[quote user="alex_ncfc"]I think Paul Dagliesh is looking for a club[/quote]I hear the Canada''s Harp Seal season starts November 15th.

they probably look at many many players.. i reckon in most cases it wont come to any more than that.. scouting the player in the match and then not persuing it....

Clubs must watch hundreds of players every year in this way.

jas :)

Maybe we''re preparing a £5m bid for James McFadden...

Or maybe not.

More likely Kyle (who''s rubbish but a target man) or possibly Freedman who''s free to leave Palarse? Bit old mind you. Maybe O''Connor at Birmingham who''s scored a few in pre-season? I''m obviously just thinking off the top of my head so don''t criticise me if it''s none of these! Brian Howard of Barnsley''s Scottish as well.

[quote user="National express super guard "]I was gonna say that, riordan would fit the bill of a big striker very nicely. but think gunny may be playing you for a fool[/quote]Dont think Riordan is a big striker he''s another small guy . What about Kris Boyd Cardiff were after him earlier this summer .

[quote user="yellow blood"]Steven Fletcher at Hibs[/quote]

He''s rated at £4m and Real Madrid are apparently interested. In other words, it sure ain''t him we''re in for!

We won''t get Boyd either. He won''t leave Rangers and Rangers won''t sell him unless it''s a ridiculous fee (c. £4m+).

Riordan makes sense though.