Sign in to follow this  
KeelansGlove

Throw away comment On Waghorn site ?

Roeder may also arrive at Carrow Road with transfer news on his hunt for a big, strapping striker - the biggest, remaining piece in his summer jigsaw.

Just read it, does seem a bit strange to make a comment like this without knowing something, possibly Rasiak? Hope so

Yeah, i saw that too. Did make me wonder. However, as i really hate friendlies, i won''t be there to find out!

Big and strapping does not really fit Rasiak he''s more beanpole . It will turn out to be Howard i suspect .

[quote user="Dictator Smith"]Big and strapping does not really fit Rasiak he''s more beanpole . It will turn out to be Howard i suspect .
[/quote]

Pleaaaaaaseee NO [:''(]

[quote user="Dictator Smith"]Big and strapping does not really fit Rasiak he''s more beanpole . It will turn out to be Howard i suspect .[/quote]God I hope not.I wouldn''t be too disappointed if it turned out that Makiese has signed, although hopefully that would mean we were still looking at another target man as well.  Makiese & Rasiak/Ameobi would be quite good, we''d have competition for both the big and small man spots. Although I would like to see three more strikers, maybe Mifsud as well, but then I''m getting greedy.

I hope it isn''t Howard, and what is it with people still banging on about Makiese, no-one knows what he is like, and all he did was score a goal against some amateur Swedish team.

Cheers SAFU2007 [:D]

Hmmm, little bit throw-away, could be reading too much into it... but

then we all know Waghorn practically shares a bed with Doncaster* so

you never know...

*Allegedly

Surely they wouldn''t write that without a source? If it''s Ameobi, fair play, that''s a great bit of PR work!

Ameobi? Makiesie? Howard? the plot thickens.. theres only 1 man who can answer.. and thats Roeder himself!

jas :)