Sign in to follow this  
Camuldonum

FYI: Rossi to Luton but no takers for remaindered McVeigh

McVeigh is a quality player on his day, no doubt about that.

Rossi Jarvis... very ordinary.

[quote user="Delias Well Behaved Devonshire Dirtbox"]

Rossi Jarvis - Young

McVeigh - Fat

[/quote]

McVeigh is not fat, he''s curvy.

[quote user="Delias Well Behaved Devonshire Dirtbox"]

McVeigh - Fat

[/quote]

You''d still kill for his missus though, trust me.  She used to

work with my Mum before she even met him and one evening, whilst I was

alone in the house, I heard a knock at the door and as I opened it

there was possibly the most beautiful woman I''d ever seen smiling

away.  She''d been round previously and left something.  I

just gawped, let her in to retrieve said item, muttered something shyly

and stared at her arse.  Then she left and went and met Fat

Macca.  Life''s just not fair.....[:''(]

[quote user="Mr. Bump"][quote user="Delias Well Behaved Devonshire Dirtbox"]

Rossi Jarvis - Young

McVeigh - Fat

[/quote]

[/quote]

He''s not fat, he''s just auditioning for father christmas already...

[quote user="Mr. Bump"][quote user="Delias Well Behaved Devonshire Dirtbox"]

Rossi Jarvis - Young

McVeigh - Fat

[/quote]

[/quote]

Reminds me of that line from Big Daddy with the two gay men - "Your arms arent puny, they''re nice"

[quote user="Evil Monkey"][quote user="Delias Well Behaved Devonshire Dirtbox"]

McVeigh - Fat

[/quote]
You''d still kill for his missus though, trust me.  She used to work with my Mum before she even met him and one evening, whilst I was alone in the house, I heard a knock at the door and as I opened it there was possibly the most beautiful woman I''d ever seen smiling away.  She''d been round previously and left something.  I just gawped, let her in to retrieve said item, muttered something shyly and stared at her arse.  Then she left and went and met Fat Macca.  Life''s just not fair.....[:''(]
[/quote]

Just to think, if you''d known she had a thing for pudgy dwarves....

McVeigh - Fat

[/quote]
You''d still kill for his missus though, trust me.  She used to work with my Mum before she even met him and one evening, whilst I was alone in the house, I heard a knock at the door and as I opened it there was possibly the most beautiful woman I''d ever seen smiling away.  She''d been round previously and left something.  I just gawped, let her in to retrieve said item, muttered something shyly and stared at her arse.  Then she left and went and met Fat Macca.  Life''s just not fair.....[:''(]
[/quote]

Never mind Monkey boy. How different your life would be if you had grown a Pony Tail.

[quote user="Karl Pilkington"][quote user="Evil Monkey"][quote user="Delias Well Behaved Devonshire Dirtbox"]

McVeigh - Fat

[/quote]You''d still kill for his missus though, trust me.  She used to work with my Mum before she even met him and one evening, whilst I was alone in the house, I heard a knock at the door and as I opened it there was possibly the most beautiful woman I''d ever seen smiling away.  She''d been round previously and left something.  I just gawped, let her in to retrieve said item, muttered something shyly and stared at her arse.  Then she left and went and met Fat Macca.  Life''s just not fair.....[:''(] [/quote]

Never mind Monkey boy. How different your life would be if you had grown a Pony Tail.

[/quote]I''d have looked ridiculous....

[quote user="Canary02 III"][quote user="Evil Monkey"][quote user="Delias Well Behaved Devonshire Dirtbox"]

McVeigh - Fat

[/quote]You''d still kill for his missus though, trust me.  She used to work with my Mum before she even met him and one evening, whilst I was alone in the house, I heard a knock at the door and as I opened it there was possibly the most beautiful woman I''d ever seen smiling away.  She''d been round previously and left something.  I just gawped, let her in to retrieve said item, muttered something shyly and stared at her arse.  Then she left and went and met Fat Macca.  Life''s just not fair.....[:''(] [/quote]

[/quote]What is it with hotties liking short fat guys? why can''t they like tall/thin guys? ho hum

[quote user="neongreenjon"][quote user="Canary02 III"][quote user="Evil Monkey"][quote user="Delias Well Behaved Devonshire Dirtbox"]

McVeigh - Fat

[/quote]
[/quote]

[/quote]

What is it with hotties liking short fat guys? why can''t they like tall/thin guys? ho hum
[/quote]

From a womans perspective, it''s nice to cuddle up to something all squidgy rather than skin and bones. [:D]

Crikey, WAY49, you''re a lady too? First Fat Prophet, now you? You think you know someone...... [:$]Btw, it would have looked more ridiculous on me because I''m going bald.  I''d have looked like a retro Terry Nutkins...

[quote user="WeAreYellows49"][quote user="neongreenjon"][quote user="Canary02 III"][quote user="Evil Monkey"][quote user="Delias Well Behaved Devonshire Dirtbox"]

McVeigh - Fat

[/quote]What is it with hotties liking short fat guys? why can''t they like tall/thin guys? ho hum[/quote]

From a womans perspective, it''s nice to cuddle up to something all squidgy rather than skin and bones. [:D]

[/quote]All that exercise and growing for nothing [:(]

McVeigh - Fat

[/quote]

You''d still kill for his missus though, trust me.  She used to

work with my Mum before she even met him and one evening, whilst I was

alone in the house, I heard a knock at the door and as I opened it

there was possibly the most beautiful woman I''d ever seen smiling

away.  She''d been round previously and left something.  I

just gawped, let her in to retrieve said item, muttered something shyly

and stared at her arse.  Then she left and went and met Fat

Macca.  Life''s just not fair.....[:''(] [/quote]I went to school with her. Hot stuff...

Well if McVeigh is in the final year of his contract then Luton should notice an up turn in his performances!

Like Mulryne and Rivers a player who never full filled his obvious potential. Sadly it will probably only hit home when they are fatter and 50!!

[quote user="Stevie Wonder"]

Well if McVeigh is in the final year of his contract then Luton should notice an up turn in his performances!

Like Mulryne and Rivers a player who never full filled his obvious potential. Sadly it will probably only hit home when they are fatter and 50!!

[/quote]

The mighty U''s have got Luton next week.  If they don''t hurry up and sell Bell it could be one of their last fixtures...............................

[quote user="neongreenjon"]What is it with hotties liking short fat guys? why can''t they like tall/thin guys? ho hum[/quote]Think you''ll find its fat wallets