Sign in to follow this  
Bigus

Huckerby..

Solid is right sir! 100,000 hits a month and climbing. I think they come for Lingering Bursitis and Precious Roy myself. Modest enough for you C.T?

Good article, I''ll be getting myself a San Jose shirt with Hucks'' name on as soon as I can afford it.

[quote user="Freeza"]Good article, I''ll be getting myself a San Jose shirt with Hucks'' name on as soon as I can afford it.[/quote]

Shirt: $65
Name and number: $35
International Shipping: $50
Import Tax: $40-50

Ouch....

[quote user="Web Team - Pete"]

[quote user="Freeza"]Good article, I''ll be getting myself a San Jose shirt with Hucks'' name on as soon as I can afford it.[/quote]

Shirt: $65Name and number: $35International Shipping: $50Import Tax: $40-50Ouch....

[/quote]I see a business opportunity for someone willing to buy in bulk!   [:D]  (which I''m not)

Bigus, how do you have multiple contributors to your blog? I can''t work out how you do it on blogspot!

I will direct your question to our resident geek and get back to you.

As for the cost of the kit? Thats dollars and the current exchange rate makes that afforfdale. Now if you earn buckeroos it aint so cheap!

50 bucks for shipping seems extremely expensive. I am sure there are places that will ship it cheaper than that.

I might just go get one when im in San Jose next may! If I was rich enough id buy a load and bring them back, but I fear Vegas the week before will have ruined me.

ncfcstar...From Lingering Bursitis.....

under settings, he should go to "permissions"
 there, he can add up to 100 authors
 invite them
 then they can accept and will become members of the blog.

Up the City..Go ''Quakes...

Ouch....

[/quote]

Ouch indeed! Perhaps I''ll have to re-think. I suppose I could get the lettering done over here or maybe a sport shop can get it imported cheaper for me. Nowt on ebay!

Having thought about a bit more, if they arent too expensive I may be tempted to buy a bunch of the shirts when im in San Jose and bring them back if people are interested, as its the penulimate stop of my travels. Would anyone consider it?

Ouch....

[/quote]

Pete can you find out how much is tax and shipping on a scarf $19.99 and pin badge $3.99?

why not all just buy Norwich shirts and get hucks 6 on the back?

why put money into the pocket of some faceless organisation, who wont give anything back andf will only piddle it all away... what.. what do you mean we all do that every saturday between August and may?!

jas :)

Your best bet is the HMRC website as it varies on the value of the goods being sent - an American Football top cost £20 to import.