Sign in to follow this  
Bigus

Luton Town..What a shocker

such a shame, I lived there for 4 years and the club means a lot to people around there,,,,I feel sorry for those fans

[quote user="rum-ole-boy"]such a shame, I lived there for 4 years and the club means a lot to people around there,,,,I feel sorry for those fans
[/quote]

I feel very sorry for them, the 20pts they had to have but the FA are being real gits over the other 10pts they could have waived them. They have no real hope of avoiding the drop

You''d think that seeingas it was someone elses fault they would give poor old Luton a break, 30pts ffs.  Gutted for their fans, it could happen to any club at any time these days.

It''s very sad...Still. That''s modern football for you. Ronaldo is a slave while people fight for their local team.

is there anyway fans of other clubs could submit a petition to the FA. if all the fans in the country (ok so unrealistic, perhaps some of the fans) say the punishment is unfair surely the FA can''t justify it. The fine is surely enough considering they''re already strapped for cash. if we could start a petition at least the luton fans knew we were caring

[quote user="Bigus"]It''s very sad...Still. That''s modern football for you. Ronaldo is a slave while people fight for their local team.[/quote]

That idiot that said footballers are slaves needs his bits felt, what a complete ''''.......insert own words.....''''.  And back on track, it is modern football sadly, and we think things are depressing at CR, puts things in persepctive a little.

[quote user="National express super guard "]is there anyway fans of other clubs could submit a petition to the FA. if all the fans in the country (ok so unrealistic, perhaps some of the fans) say the punishment is unfair surely the FA can''t justify it. The fine is surely enough considering they''re already strapped for cash.
if we could start a petition at least the luton fans knew we were caring
[/quote]

Don''t know if they have their own website, like this one, maybe there is a petition already we could sign.  But good idea [Y]

The idiot to whom you refer is Sepp Blatter and he should be punished severly for his stupidity to football. Perhaps he should be locked in stocks as ''slaves'' from third world nations kick footballs at his fat head.

I can''t understand why they could have staggered the points penalties over a couple of seasons, to at least give them some chance.

They are not penalising the perpetrators just the fans and the consortium, who are innocent.

They can''t do the crime with out doing the time. The previous people in charge were the ones who done wrong, but if they got away with the stuff they did, then other clubs will think that they can do what they want, then get new directors etc and they can get away with it scott free. You don''t like to see any clubs in trouble, but it is a tough business.

To stop such a thing happening the F.A could go after the offenders and fine them heavily.

Why not collar Mr Doncaster? He''s a suited and booted representative down  at the Sweet FA. I''m sure he''ll be sympathetic to the Luton cause.....Won''t he?

I feel very sorry for Luton F.C. and their fans. No club deserves to be treated as they have been treated not even Narridge.

Mello Yello wrote the following post at 15/07/2008 8:18 PM:

Why not collar Mr Doncaster? He''s a suited and booted representative down  at the Sweet FA. I''m sure he''ll be sympathetic to the Luton cause.....Won''t he?

Yes Mellow but how long before Doncaster says we must  avoid doing a Luton.

[quote user="Terry Fied"]I feel very sorry for Luton F.C. and their fans. No club deserves to be treated as they have been treated not even Narridge.[/quote]

And no club deserves to cheat too, a bit like you lot down the road hey?

[quote user="Canaries in Bed"]

[quote user="Terry Fied"]I feel very sorry for Luton F.C. and their fans. No club deserves to be treated as they have been treated not even Narridge.[/quote]

And no club deserves to cheat too, a bit like you lot down the road hey?

[/quote]

Who''s cheated, what, where, when?

Well you know the Scum like to miss the odd payment, ruin small companies around, etc etc.

[quote user="Canaries in Bed"]Well you know the Scum like to miss the odd payment, ruin small companies around, etc etc.[/quote]

Ahhhhhhhhhhh right lol.

I wouldn''t tar Luton with that brush, quite an insult to them I would imagine being compared with scum fans [:|]