Sign in to follow this  
steve b

Transfer Budget

so the directors paid out from their own pockets, this i think can only mean two things either they''ve done that so Roeder has the rest of whatever budget he did have to spend on strikers or we are completely skint, 2 decent strikers and it looks to me that we have a good team or more importantly a good squad, still want delia out but i''m fully behind roeder and the team no matter who has control of the club so i''m very happy with how the squad is coming on at last, 2 strikers please then we can crack on.

Well we definetely have 1 million which was bid on Carroll. I reckon we could have a couple of million for strikers.

dave ..............

shut up

no anyways though i think roder will get ameobi for 1.5 mill ish at the end of the transfer window and then perhaps another on loan maybe lupoli...........

[quote user="ncfclad"]Well we definetely have 1 million which was bid on Carroll. I reckon we could have a couple of million for strikers.[/quote]

I wouldn''t bet on it.  Just because we bid it, doesn''t mean we have it.

[quote user="norfolkbroadslim"]

[quote user="ncfclad"]Well we definetely have 1 million which was bid on Carroll. I reckon we could have a couple of million for strikers.[/quote]

[/quote]

Oh yes, that famous old Doncaster trick........

...grow up ffs, you can''t bid on a player if you don''t have the cash.

[quote user="bunny"][quote user="norfolkbroadslim"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

lol

[/quote]

[/quote]

Yes you can.

[quote user="Dave"]we have abit more than you expect. but not much more.[/quote]I fucking hate smug arse posts like this, like you know something? If so tell us you fucking idiot!

Like I''ve said since the end of last season, I reckon we have about £5 million to spend, assuming Bell has signed then we''ve already spent in excess of £1 million (got no idea how much Stefanovic cost though) and I really think that Ameobi will sign for around £2.5 million, then I''m sure we''ll get another one or two strikers in, perhaps Carroll and Lupoli

[/quote]

[/quote]Er I hate to say it but you can or else how else did Leeds go bust? I mean they didn''t spend all those millions on nothing afterall. Davo

[quote user="ellis206"]Like I''ve said since the end of last season, I reckon we have about £5 million to spend, assuming Bell has signed then we''ve already spent in excess of £1 million (got no idea how much Stefanovic cost though) and I really think that Ameobi will sign for around £2.5 million, then I''m sure we''ll get another one or two strikers in, perhaps Carroll and Lupoli
[/quote]

£5mill? Dream on.

Prepare to be disappointed.