Sign in to follow this  
Daveisonfire

Hucks to San Jose?

For those who care, it looks like Huckerby wants to sign with San Jose rather than Toronto...

http://thestar.blogs.com/torontofc/

I can assure you that this is not a football move...looks like Hucks is chasing California dreams to me...or maybe he just doesn''t want to play on Toronto''s synthetic pitch.

I''d rather train on it than play on it.

Good luck to him wherever he ends up though.

Cool, well i am so sad i still haven''t got over us loosing Huckerby, totally irreplaceable and is a true legend to me. Like Darren Eadie and Beckham are to me :( So sad to see such an amazing player STILL, to be shown the door like he was and the fact that he would still be amazing in the championship :''( Ah well i will be following his career till it ends and wish him all the best of luck wherever he goes and whatever he decides to do with himself....

[quote user="Daveisonfire"]For those who care, it looks like Huckerby wants to sign with San Jose rather than Toronto... http://thestar.blogs.com/torontofc/ I can assure you that this is not a football move...looks like Hucks is chasing California dreams to me...or maybe he just doesn''t want to play on Toronto''s synthetic pitch.[/quote]

Looking at SJ''s league position you could be right Dave!  But you did say you really needed a striker and Hucks isn''t.

Best of all possible luck to him anyway.

[quote user="Michael Bates"]Cool, well i am so sad i still haven''t got over us loosing Huckerby, totally irreplaceable and is a true legend to me. Like Darren Eadie and Beckham are to me :( So sad to see such an amazing player STILL, to be shown the door like he was and the fact that he would still be amazing in the championship :''( Ah well i will be following his career till it ends and wish him all the best of luck wherever he goes and whatever he decides to do with himself....[/quote]That''s just brought it all back to me. He would have been good. Still we have the replacement that "will no doubt soften the blow".

We hope so anyway. Agree it was crackers to let him go. Ah well back to reality.

The weather in San Jose will be the factor...65 all year round.....I look forward to seeing him play here. The MLS is poop though...One pass, two pass, give it away...repeat for 90 mins.

[quote user="Bigus"]The weather in San Jose will be the factor...65 all year round.....I look forward to seeing him play here. The MLS is poop though...One pass, two pass, give it away...repeat for 90 mins.[/quote]Is that why you''re called Bigarse then?  [:D]

[quote user="lappinitup"][quote user="Bigus"]The weather in San Jose will be the factor...65 all year round.....I look forward to seeing him play here. The MLS is poop though...One pass, two pass, give it away...repeat for 90 mins.[/quote]Is that why you''re called Bigarse then?  [:D][/quote]

Lappin, are you old enough to have been a fan of "Up Pompeii"?  A Carry On type TV series set in Rome and one of the characters was called Bigus Dickus . . . perhaps you didn''t really want to know that . . .

[quote user="Fat Prophet"]

[quote user="lappinitup"][quote user="Bigus"]The weather in San Jose will be the factor...65 all year round.....I look forward to seeing him play here. The MLS is poop though...One pass, two pass, give it away...repeat for 90 mins.[/quote]Is that why you''re called Bigarse then?  [:D][/quote]Lappin, are you old enough to have been a fan of "Up Pompeii"?  A Carry On type TV series set in Rome and one of the characters was called Bigus Dickus . . . perhaps you didn''t really want to know that . . .[/quote]You noticed the jealousy in my reply FP, damn!  [;)]

I would''ve gone with Life of Brian reference, although both are great classic comedies.

"Fwow him the fwoor centurion vewy woughly"
"Are you the Judean People''s Front?" F(%$ Off!

Love it.

[quote user="lappinitup"][quote user="Fat Prophet"]

[quote user="lappinitup"][quote user="Bigus"]The weather in San Jose will be the factor...65 all year round.....I look forward to seeing him play here. The MLS is poop though...One pass, two pass, give it away...repeat for 90 mins.[/quote]Is that why you''re called Bigarse then?  [:D][/quote]Lappin, are you old enough to have been a fan of "Up Pompeii"?  A Carry On type TV series set in Rome and one of the characters was called Bigus Dickus . . . perhaps you didn''t really want to know that . . .[/quote]You noticed the jealousy in my reply FP, damn!  [;)]

[/quote]

It''s not as if he''ll ever have to prove it . . . (memo to Delia''s Devonshire Dirtbox: don''t even think about it, the mods will delete it straight away and you''ll probably get banned . . .) [:)]

Well Hucks if you are reading this Forum- Good Luckyou deserve it after your exit

What a great place to finish your career, cheers for the great memories :)

[quote user="Canary4Ever"]

Well Hucks if you are reading this Forum- Good Luckyou deserve it after your exit

What a great place to finish your career, cheers for the great memories :)

[/quote]Totally agree C4E!Best of luck to you Hux =]