Sign in to follow this  
ncfclad

Alan Gow not in Rangers squad

It''s Robert''s nephew John Fleck.

He''s only 16 and has already been billed as the Scottish Wayne Rooney. Nothing like that good old British trait of applying pressure at an early age! He is actually brilliant though cos I''ve seen him play.

In terms of do I want Gow? Yes.

Hi all,only posted once before,just thought id let you all know what i have heard regarding Alan Gow,spoke to a good freind who works with alan gows brother in the Whitecrook area of glasgow.

According to him he came for talks,was very impressed with the set up,went away and he and his agent heard nothing since,also had talks with Burnley and thought training facilities were very poor.

He now takes it as a dont call us we will call you moment.

Also the general feeling up there is he is a good player who has never been given a fair chance.

Excellent forum by the way.

[quote user="canaryjock"]

It''s Robert''s nephew John Fleck.

He''s only 16 and has already been billed as the Scottish Wayne Rooney. Nothing like that good old British trait of applying pressure at an early age! He is actually brilliant though cos I''ve seen him play.

In terms of do I want Gow? Yes.

[/quote]

Robert watches him regularly and reckons he is twice the player he was.

If he was on his way instead of Gow I would be well impressed.

[quote user="Big s"]

Hi all,only posted once before,just thought id let you all know what i have heard regarding Alan Gow,spoke to a good freind who works with alan gows brother in the Whitecrook area of glasgow.

According to him he came for talks,was very impressed with the set up,went away and he and his agent heard nothing since,also had talks with Burnley and thought training facilities were very poor.

Also the general feeling up there is he is a good player who has never been given a fair chance.

[/quote]

Er, afraid this isn''t news. Even Neil Doncaster told us this a few weeks back. Sorry to pi$$ on your parade.

You havnt pi**ed on my parade pal,like i said i just passed on what i heard from up there.

Fcuk me, no wonder a lot of people prefer to read rather than post if they gonna get keyboard warriers on their case?

A lot of people on here seem ok, but also a few kno*heads,no doubt on 6 weeks summer holidays

Merely pointing out something everyone already knows. Appreciate the sentiment though.

FYI, if you think that this is some sort of ''keyboard warrior'' then you clearly haven''t heard much about some of the keyboard thugs on these boards!

Completely agree with you on the last line. I don''t need to name name''s, they''ll become apparent!

[quote user="Big s"]

You havnt pi**ed on my parade pal,like i said i just passed on what i heard from up there.

Fcuk me, no wonder a lot of people prefer to read rather than post if they gonna get keyboard warriers on their case?

A lot of people on here seem ok, but also a few kno*heads,no doubt on 6 weeks summer holidays

[/quote]

Think you have summed it up mate!

[quote user="NorwichsNewFinest"][quote user="Big s"]

[/quote]

Er, afraid this isn''t news. Even Neil Doncaster told us this a few weeks back. Sorry to pi$$ on your parade.

[/quote]

Unnecessary. The poster was trying to be helpful. Jeez what is up with some people.

Thanks for the info Big s[Y]

It''s called freedom of speech. Everyone in a free society is entitled to it. It won''t make everyone happy. However, I agree this was a OTT & duly offer apologies.

Just bored of reading the same thing over & over & over & over & over.............

[quote user="Stevie Wonder"][quote user="NorwichsNewFinest"][quote user="Big s"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Unnecessary. The poster was trying to be helpful. Jeez what is up with some people.

Thanks for the info Big s[Y]

[/quote]Equally, we have had a large number of idiots with info from a "mate"

on here recently, so I would be very wary of passing on rumours

personally.

[quote user="NorwichsNewFinest"]

It''s called freedom of speech. Everyone in a free society is entitled to it. It won''t make everyone happy. However, I agree this was a OTT & duly offer apologies.

Just bored of reading the same thing over & over & over & over & over.............

[/quote]

Oh shut up Cheryl Blair, if you think that a long line of men have fought for freedom of speech (starting with Socrates) just for you to use it as a cheap get out clause when you say something out of order then you are wrong.  Anybody would think that you are preaching extreme views to a poverty stricken section of an ethnic minority. To exercise a little of my own right to freedom of speech, in the style of the great Jim Royle....... "Freedom of Speech? Freedom of Bloody Speech?? Freedom of Speech my bloody AR*E!!!!!?!?!?!

[quote user="SuperWesIrishWizard"][quote user="NorwichsNewFinest"]

It''s called freedom of speech. Everyone in a free society is

entitled to it. It won''t make everyone happy. However, I agree this was

a OTT & duly offer apologies.

[/quote]

Oh shut up Cheryl Blair, if you think that a long line of men have

fought for freedom of speech (starting with Socrates) just for you to

use it as a cheap get out clause when you say something out of order

then you are wrong.  Anybody would think that you are preaching

extreme views to a poverty stricken section of an ethnic

minority. To exercise a little of my own right to freedom of

speech, in the style of the great Jim Royle....... "Freedom of Speech?

Freedom of Bloody Speech?? Freedom of Speech my bloody AR*E!!!!!?!?!?!

[/quote]

Wtf?

Exactly my thought. Although for the benefit of SWIW, let me explain my thought process last night.......

"Bloody hell, same ol'' news again. Bored"

"I''ve as much right as anyone to view my opinions on here"

"Oh damn, I''m an arse, that was a bit uncalled for"

I believe you may very well be wading in for no reason. See the post from big s accepting my apology.

did Socrates fight for freedom of speech ? Unless your talking about the Brazillian footballer who wore a black headband in protest at his government during the 82 world cup then I think you might be confused.

[quote user="splatthecat"]did Socrates fight for freedom of speech ? Unless your talking about the Brazillian footballer who wore a black headband in protest at his government during the 82 world cup then I think you might be confused.
[/quote]

I struggle through on a daily basis confused as hell!!!! hahaha, well, when I''m trying to understand some of the ''yoooof'' speak on here!