Sign in to follow this  
Good News Gordon

SIGNINGS AT PRESS CONF.

[quote user="WeAreYellows49"]Nowt on the official site and nothing on radio norfolk so far, ah well, off shopping soon, oh the joys of Tesco''s, things just dont get anymore exciting lol[/quote]

Let us know if you see any potential signings!

Just a thought, if GNG says hes to do with sports and is in front of the camera, could he be Donovan Blake?  Ok, enough from me...............I can''t stand all this excitement, it''s going to ruin my speedway tonight if I don''t calm down lol [:D]

[quote user="leedscanary"]

[quote user="WeAreYellows49"]Nowt on the official site and nothing on radio norfolk so far, ah well, off shopping soon, oh the joys of Tesco''s, things just dont get anymore exciting lol[/quote]

Let us know if you see any potential signings!

[/quote]

Ok will do, secret squirrel signing out...........  [;)]

[quote user="WeAreYellows49"]Just a thought, if GNG says hes to do with

sports and is in front of the camera, could he be Donovan Blake? 

Ok, enough from me...............I can''t stand all this excitement,

it''s going to ruin my speedway tonight if I don''t calm down lol

[:D][/quote]

That would explain why he''s so annoying...

I''ve played cricket against Donovan Blake for Stowmarket against St. Margarets (who are from Ipswich), so I''m going to assume that it can not be Donovan Blake, one because he wouldn''t have any rule over specific Norwich news (i.e. he wouldn''t be at Colney or CR all the time), and two because I always assumed he was an Ipswich fan.

[quote user="Good News Gordon"]

just seen a bloke in his mid 20s maybe up to 28 longish dark hair, not over tall 5ft 8 to 5ft 11 stocky build.

Any ideas?

[/quote]

This person never materialised either Gordon.. unless you looked out of your window and saw some random nobody walking up the road...

where are the signings that are never going to happen? why do you live in a fantasy world?

jas :)

[quote user="ncfcstar"]I''ve played cricket against Donovan Blake for Stowmarket against St. Margarets (who are from Ipswich), so I''m going to assume that it can not be Donovan Blake, one because he wouldn''t have any rule over specific Norwich news (i.e. he wouldn''t be at Colney or CR all the time), and two because I always assumed he was an Ipswich fan.[/quote]

Donovan Blake is a wolves fan, He has a Brummie twang if you listen too.. im sure i read this on this message board!

That''s true actually, ncfcstar, I heard he was a binner too... but,

more importantly, and I really cannot stress this enough.... he''s really annoying!!

[quote user="jas the barclay king"]

[quote user="ncfcstar"]I''ve played cricket against Donovan Blake for Stowmarket against St. Margarets (who are from Ipswich), so I''m going to assume that it can not be Donovan Blake, one because he wouldn''t have any rule over specific Norwich news (i.e. he wouldn''t be at Colney or CR all the time), and two because I always assumed he was an Ipswich fan.[/quote]

Donovan Blake is a wolves fan, He has a Brummie twang if you listen too.. im sure i read this on this message board!

[/quote]

You are both totally wrong.

I know for an absolute fact that Donny is a Manchester City fan.

[quote user="jas the barclay king"]

[/quote]

Big Don is a Man City fan.

full of shite........go away you sad little man.............no press conference, no signings............what do you get  out of these annoying threads.............do you sit in your mamas'' basement reading the replies with excitement whilst stroking your salarmy?? get a life mate