Sign in to follow this  
PhatCanary

A bit of a rant, and then an offer for 1st Wiz!

Honestly some or the fans on here make my blood boil, nothing ever makes you happy. Wiz, why don’t you just do one, your constant bloody moaning and putting the club down is just plain boring now, and no, before you come back with your usual comments, NO I’m not a sheep and I’m not Delias biggest fan, i support this club and any player who joins the club gets my full backing until you can give an honest judgement on his ability, how can you moan about the signing of Bertrand, he was bloody brilliant last season, you are just  a bitter, twisted, bored old man and frankly how you and some of the City haters on this forum can claim to still be a City fan is beyond me!!

And before you lot come back with the “freedom of speech” crap and “you can’t tell us what to do” line just remember as Wiz has said on another post, kids look at this site and all they get from some of you is negativity and how can we get rid of the board or Sack Roeder, if i was a kid and kept reading that i wouldn’t want to support the club at all, if i was Cullum i would take my money and run because if he did buy into the club after a few weeks you would start moaning about him and trying to get him out!! The club needs a lift at the moment and trying to do that with such negativity from some of you is just soul- destroying for all concerned.

Wiz I’ll even treat you to a game next season, a nice pasty and Bovril at half time, a bit of banter and maybe you’ll remember why you’re a fan. We support a brilliant football club and i wish some of you would just remember that before you try to drag it down!

[quote user="PhatCanary"]

Honestly some or the fans on here make my blood boil, nothing ever makes you happy. Wiz, why don’t you just do one, your constant bloody moaning and putting the club down is just plain boring now, and no, before you come back with your usual comments, NO I’m not a sheep and I’m not Delias biggest fan, i support this club and any player who joins the club gets my full backing until you can give an honest judgement on his ability, how can you moan about the signing of Bertrand, he was bloody brilliant last season, you are just  a bitter, twisted, bored old man and frankly how you and some of the City haters on this forum can claim to still be a City fan is beyond me!!

And before you lot come back with the “freedom of speech” crap and “you can’t tell us what to do” line just remember as Wiz has said on another post, kids look at this site and all they get from some of you is negativity and how can we get rid of the board or Sack Roeder, if i was a kid and kept reading that i wouldn’t want to support the club at all, if i was Cullum i would take my money and run because if he did buy into the club after a few weeks you would start moaning about him and trying to get him out!! The club needs a lift at the moment and trying to do that with such negativity from some of you is just soul- destroying for all concerned.

Wiz I’ll even treat you to a game next season, a nice pasty and Bovril at half time, a bit of banter and maybe you’ll remember why you’re a fan. We support a brilliant football club and i wish some of you would just remember that before you try to drag it down!

[/quote]

Here,here. Well said, totally agree.

" some of the City haters on this forum can claim to still be a City fan is beyond me!! "Still !I think you use of the words City haters explains it all.

Completely agree with you apart from the idea of spending a saturday afternoon in the company of the miserable old scrote - you must be off your head......

[quote user="Zachariah Lovespoon"]

The board are useless, the players are rubbish, Roeder is a waste of space it''s all bad

Do I win a Ticket?[:)]

[/quote]

I win the bet, i said to the wife that someone would post that!

You get a gold star!

[/quote]

Feel better now do you?.[:D]

[quote user="PhatCanary"][quote user="Zachariah Lovespoon"]

The board are useless, the players are rubbish, Roeder is a waste of space it''s all bad

Do I win a Ticket?[:)]

[/quote]

I win the bet, i said to the wife that someone would post that!

You get a gold star!

[/quote]

Bril I never win anything, will you post it our do I have to come and pick it up?[Y]

[quote user="Ralph Wright"]" some of the City haters on this forum can claim to still be a City fan is beyond me!! "

Still !

I think you use of the words City haters explains it all.
[/quote]

Here we go again...what about the question dodgers like young Walph?

1st Wizard wrote "Feel better now do you?."

I do!, it''s my Birthday today and i''m looking forward to a nice meal with my family this evening,What are you up to today Wiz, drowning a few kittens to cheer yourself up, calling the police on some kids who are playing ball near your mobility scooter... STOP, your dragging me down to your level now Wiz i must stop it,apologies for the insults. it''s just that your so unhappy Wiz and i hate to see that!!

The offer still stands though Wiz, seriously!

[quote user="Fat Prophet"]

Phat my old china, Wiz only does it to provoke a reaction.  Terminal trollism in other words.  Try not to bite.

[/quote]

Terminal Trollism ,good name for a band!! I try not to bite but sometimes i just snap, like this morning.

[IMG]http://i254.photobucket.com/albums/hh112/caireyhunt/gbi304fce486329_myspace.gif[/IMG][IMG]http://i254.photobucket.com/albums/hh112/caireyhunt/pianodance1.gif[/IMG][IMG]http://i254.photobucket.com/albums/hh112/caireyhunt/pianodance1.gif[/IMG]

[quote user="PhatCanary"][quote user="Fat Prophet"]

Phat my old china, Wiz only does it to provoke a reaction.  Terminal trollism in other words.  Try not to bite.

[/quote]

Terminal Trollism ,good name for a band!! I try not to bite but sometimes i just snap, like this morning.

[/quote]

Happy Mirthday, I''ve sent you a present, it''s a nice punctured leather football from Wiz......Although, he would like his breadknife back when you''ve removed it from the ball.......''PESKY KIDS!"

PS, He was going to send you some Kittens as a pressie, but the decomposing smell was becoming quite unbearable, and DHL refused to deliver.... 

Oh I see, it''s Phat''s birthday today . . . and you started the day in a bad mood . . . nothing to do with being a year older I trust?

Don''t worry when you get to my age you won''t care any more.  It''s my birthday too on Tuesday and I''m hoping for the best present ever - a fresh start for Norwich City - but common sense tells me nothing will happen for a while yet.

Many Happy Returns [<:o)]

[quote user="IncH_HigH"][IMG]http://i254.photobucket.com/albums/hh112/caireyhunt/gbi304fce486329_myspace.gif[/IMG][IMG]http://i254.photobucket.com/albums/hh112/caireyhunt/pianodance1.gif[/IMG][IMG]http://i254.photobucket.com/albums/hh112/caireyhunt/pianodance1.gif[/IMG][/quote]

Thanks for that, i do wish the wife would stop doing those pictures!!

Thanks for that, i do wish the wife would stop doing those pictures!!

[/quote]

[:-*]I didn''t know shew was married... honest guv ........

Oh I see, it''s Phat''s birthday today . . . and you started the day in a bad mood . . . nothing to do with being a year older I trust?

Don''t worry when you get to my age you won''t care any more.  It''s my birthday too on Tuesday and I''m hoping for the best present ever - a fresh start for Norwich City - but common sense tells me nothing will happen for a while yet.

[/quote]

32 today, that makes me old according to my Daughter!! All i wished for was some good news from City, guess the fluffy socks and ill fitting t-shirt will have to do. The mother in law got me an electric razor, she forgot i''ve had a beard for 5 years, bless, can''t wait till i get to sixty and can buy people daft gifts!

Phat, Phat, Phat....

The mother in Law didn''t ''forget'' that''s a classic mother in law hint!

[quote user="PhatCanary"][quote user="Fat Prophet"]

[/quote]

32 today, that makes me old according to my Daughter!! All i wished for was some good news from City, guess the fluffy socks and ill fitting t-shirt will have to do. The mother in law got me an electric razor, she forgot i''ve had a beard for 5 years, bless, can''t wait till i get to sixty and can buy people daft gifts!

[/quote]

Look at it this way Phat . . . now you''re the same age as Darren Huckerby!

I''m consoling myself with the thought that on Tuesday I''ll be the same age as Peter Cullum!

btw Phat, do you find it a real drag that you never get to go to a match on your birthday?  I do.  I suppose it can work both ways though.  Imagine if your birthday was on 15th May . . . in 2005 that was the day we went to Craven Cottage.

btw Phat, do you find it a real drag that you never get to go to a match on your birthday?  I do.  I suppose it can work both ways though.  Imagine if your birthday was on 15th May . . . in 2005 that was the day we went to Craven Cottage.

[/quote]

Never thought about it really,the way i look at it is once my Birthday has arrived it’s not too long till the new season kicks off.