Sign in to follow this  
First Wizard

Just where are Clingen and Hoolihan?

Both are confirmed signings, yes?

Or is it as I''ve feared, that the club is actually broke and both deals have collapsed like Gow''s seems to have?[:(]

Look at the paper numpty and you will see a photo of HOOLIHAN training at Colney with i believe SHACKELL in the same shot.

Isn''t it true we are awaiting FA approval of Hoolahans signing? or has that already happend?

Clingon defo signed though.

OTBC

[quote user="TIL 1010"]

Look at the paper numpty and you will see a photo of HOOLIHAN training at Colney with i believe SHACKELL in the same shot.

[/quote]

But I don''t buy papers numpty!.

[quote user="1st Wizard"][quote user="TIL 1010"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

So what source do you have for your suspicions Wiz, or is it just unsubstantiated tripe as usual?

[/quote]

[/quote]You certainly find it easy to wind people up Wizard. You are not a fisherman by any chance are you?

If you are, bet you catch loads of fish.

[quote user="SWP"][quote user="1st Wizard"][quote user="TIL 1010"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

So what source do you have for your suspicions Wiz, or is it just unsubstantiated tripe as usual?

[/quote]

Charming!.

I have been  looking out for the old ''mug shot'' with shirt on the Offy site, or Canaries World footage, but so far ziltch. And if you think we have any budget............where are the decent signings then?

[/quote]

[/quote]Just to play devil''s advocate, though, a player training at Colney doesn''t necessarily mean he''s signed. We have trialists in all the time, remember? Clingan I''m 100% sure has signed, but check the last sentence of the article on the official site when we signed him:http://www.canaries.premiumtv.co.uk/page/NewsDetails/0,,10355~1322187,00.html"Both deals [Hoolahan and Gilks] are subject to Football League and Football Association approval."

[quote user="1st Wizard"][quote user="SWP"][quote user="1st Wizard"][quote user="TIL 1010"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Charming!.

I have been  looking out for the old ''mug shot'' with shirt on the Offy site, or Canaries World footage, but so far ziltch. And if you think we have any budget............where are the decent signings then?

[/quote]

I havent said we have a decent budget, I was replying to your suggestion that we havent actually signed Clingan and Hoolahan. I do think our budget is small and that is why we need to get round the negotiating table with Cullum.

[quote user="1st Wizard"][quote user="SWP"][quote user="1st Wizard"][quote user="TIL 1010"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Charming!.

[/quote]

I havent said we have a decent budget, I was replying to your suggestion that we havent actually signed Clingan and Hoolahan. I do think our budget is small and that is why we need to get round the negotiating table with Cullum.

It is a bit strange how neither have been officially unveiled.Everyone was expecting that to happen thursday... but it didn''t.Weird!

A grand unveiling would certainly have deflected a bit flak - this club seems to get more weird by the day!

[quote user="1st Wizard"]

Or is it as I''ve feared, that the club is actually broke and both deals have collapsed like Gow''s seems to have?[:(]

[/quote]

Hoolahan has definately signed. 3 year deal its official.

http://www.skysports.com/football/transfers/0,20367,11687_11709,00.html 

At the bottom where it says "Norwich City Completed Transfers" I couldn''t help to see that Sammy Clingan wasn''t there. Just a mistake I think. Did get me worried though.

Also on the page before it says that GR has said that he is no closer to signing Gow than he was when he first spoke to the Scotsman.

OTBC!

I have the feeling Gow doesnt want to sign for us or Roeder has got a better replacement for him.

FOR GODS SAKE!

Did you not see Roeder talking on TV about how they were settling in?  There was even a thread on here with a link to it!

Another topic started, another stupid stupid timewasting topic.

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Perhaps you should....thereby avoiding the need to post twaddle [;)]

[/quote]

you have to be the most ridiculously negative person on this board.

[quote user="Destort"][quote user="1st Wizard"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Or the most realistic![:|]

[quote user="1st Wizard"][quote user="Destort"][quote user="1st Wizard"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]or longest beard

[quote user="rum-ole-boy"][quote user="1st Wizard"][quote user="Destort"][quote user="1st Wizard"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

or longest beard

Pointiest hat.
[/quote]

[quote user="1st Wizard"][quote user="Destort"][quote user="1st Wizard"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

http://www.pinkun.com/content/ncfc/story.aspx?brand=PINKUNOnline&category=Norwich&tBrand=PinkUnOnline&tCategory=Norwich&itemid=NOED07%20Jul%202008%2012%3A44%3A44%3A253

Here you go Wiz a lovely picture of Hoolahan training with Shackell and Lappin, happier now?  Or is that a really daft question?