Sign in to follow this  
Lincs CR

Realistic Goalkeeper Options

[quote user="WeAreYellows49"][quote user="Web Team - Pete"]

[quote user="AndyJR"]There''s a young chap down at Peterborough who looks a pretty good prospect.[/quote]

Mark Tyler? (well he is from Norwich...)

[/quote]

Blimey I think I know his sister, Ruth.  Ok will get me coat now.................... [:$]

[/quote]

Do you also know her friend, Theresa Green...?

... although one of the shortest keepers in the league, he has a very good reputation, very sharp off his line and has the right attitude... 

Mark was in the year below me at school (OBHS), he''s not that short, bring 6ft!, He''s best mates with Drury so I''m sure he''d vouch for him.  He''s spent all of his career with Peterborough (was once link to Liverpool in his early 20''s), an option..

So we send our number 3 goalkeeper to them, he becomes their number 1, and they then send their number 2 goalkeeper to us... hope it doesn''t cost anything!

[quote user="Salahuddin"]So we send our number 3 goalkeeper to them, he becomes their number 1, and they then send their number 2 goalkeeper to us... hope it doesn''t cost anything![/quote]

Exactly what I was just thinking...

[quote user="Evil Monkey"][quote user="WeAreYellows49"][quote user="Web Team - Pete"]

[quote user="AndyJR"]There''s a young chap down at Peterborough who looks a pretty good prospect.

[/quote]

[/quote]

Blimey I think I know his sister, Ruth.  Ok will get me coat now.................... [:$]

[/quote]
[/quote]

lmao as it goes yes [:D]

[quote user="dhickl"]

I won''t say the obvious that I''m sure some people will be dying to say (J__ L____)

How about Kevin Pilkington, not a big name but is experienced and cheap.  I think he would be good to be a backup and to help in the development of Rudd & Steer.

[/quote]

Was Pilkington the one who used to play for Man Utd????

[quote user="WeAreYellows49"][quote user="Evil Monkey"][quote user="WeAreYellows49"][quote user="Web Team - Pete"]

[quote user="AndyJR"]There''s a young chap down at Peterborough who looks a pretty good prospect.

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]
[/quote]

lmao as it goes yes [:D]

[/quote]

what about their Cousin.. Connie.. Connie Li... i''d better not say the rest or i might get told off by the mods :|

jas :)

[quote user="3canaries"]

... although one of the shortest keepers in the league, he has a very good reputation, very sharp off his line and has the right attitude... 

Mark was in the year below me at school (OBHS), he''s not that short, bring 6ft!, He''s best mates with Drury so I''m sure he''d vouch for him.  He''s spent all of his career with Peterborough (was once link to Liverpool in his early 20''s), an option..

[/quote]

Which year did you leave OBHS? Obv not the same yr as me lol but perhaps my dad :P