Sign in to follow this  
TIL 1010

Forgive me everybody but this deserves a new thread !

[quote user="Web Team - Pete"]Online at 9am.[/quote]

Will be old news by then as the paper can be bought most paper shops at 6.30am. [:)]

If your mate works on the nightshift and is one of the first delivery stops from the printers then you will get a text around 5am.....yay!

[quote user="cityangel"]

[quote user="Web Team - Pete"]Online at 9am.[/quote]

Will be old news by then as the paper can be bought most paper shops at 6.30am. [:)]

[/quote]

[quote user="blahblahblah"]Anyone who doesnt buy an edp tomorrow should send Pete 48p I reckon, just for being here this late.
[/quote]

Editorial floor is like a ghost town at 11pm on a Sunday. Should know, I have worked enough.

Only people there will be security and the guy on the IS helpdesk now (thats where I should be, but an internal job change has now made me 9-5)

Pete, like me, will be accessing things from home lol

Well, yes, but if you''re anything like me, if you''re using a work site, you don''t switch off from work.Should be an interesting day tomorrow...

You have a computer at home? wow.

[quote user="Barbie"]

[quote user="blahblahblah"]Anyone who doesnt buy an edp tomorrow should send Pete 48p I reckon, just for being here this late.
[/quote]

Editorial floor is like a ghost town at 11pm on a Sunday. Should know, I have worked enough.

Only people there will be security and the guy on the IS helpdesk now (thats where I should be, but an internal job change has now made me 9-5)

[/quote]

[quote user="MyOldMansAMushroomGibberGibber"]

[quote user="Barbie"]

[/quote]

[/quote][/quote]

Yeah, funny that huh?

But my computer at home gives me enough access to see tomorrow''s front page [:D]

Now that is simply cruel. 

[quote user="Barbie"][quote user="MyOldMansAMushroomGibberGibber"]

[quote user="Barbie"]

[/quote]

[/quote][/quote]

Yeah, funny that huh?

But my computer at home gives me enough access to see tomorrow''s front page [:D]

[/quote]

[quote user="ButchP"]Freddie Sheppard is the guy we''ve got[/quote]

HAHAHAHAHA, that would terrible

I was going to wait until the morning... But a few pints later and a european final and im ready to speculate.

From the opening message (Devilishly cryptic) im going along with another poster who reckons we have a ''Potential investor'' but delia isnt ready to sell up. Again its the smudger and wizard bit that gets me...

But on the other hand why would we "Intrigue rivals" with news of ''potential'' investment. I certainly wouldnt care if another club had ''potential'' investment.

Perhaps Chase is coming back. 1st Wiz and Smudger would love that, and it''d potentially be ''dynamite''....

...or not.

The interesting bit about this post is that if its true then the story is the front page tomorrow - this is no tucked away on the back page piece of sports journalism....

[quote user="Barbie"][quote user="MyOldMansAMushroomGibberGibber"]

[quote user="Barbie"]

[/quote]

[/quote][/quote]

Yeah, funny that huh?

[/quote]