Sign in to follow this  
kdncfc

Twist in the tale?

An attempted aggresive takeover!

This is purely a aggresive takeover bid. If anyone out their thinks this is the way to conduct business they are sadly mistaken.No promises to the shareholders, and in that i mean each and everyone of them, using the press to get to the fans is disrespectful. This man has made most of his money taking over small companies at knock down prices. Dont think for one moment this is not his intentional. This time he is using a trick unsettling the supporters of the club he tells us he dearly loves. Delia and Michael deserve more respect and so do you. Watch this space for an intriguing twist in the tale.

Posted By: wayne chris biggins on June 30th 2008 at 20:06:06

This guy on wotb was right last season about the signing of Pearce from Reading when his name hadn''t even been mentioned, he is obviously in the know. He posted last week that Tuesday would be well worth waiting for which makes the last sentence interesting. Could there be someone else involved in all this? The plot thickens.

[quote user="kdncfc"]

This is purely a aggresive takeover bid. If anyone out their thinks this is the way to conduct business they are sadly mistaken.No promises to the shareholders, and in that i mean each and everyone of them, using the press to get to the fans is disrespectful. This man has made most of his money taking over small companies at knock down prices. Dont think for one moment this is not his intentional. This time he is using a trick unsettling the supporters of the club he tells us he dearly loves. Delia and Michael deserve more respect and so do you. Watch this space for an intriguing twist in the tale.

This guy on wotb was right last season about the signing of Pearce from Reading when his name hadn''t even been mentioned, he is obviously in the know. He posted last week that Tuesday would be well worth waiting for which makes the last sentence interesting. Could there be someone else involved in all this? The plot thickens.

[/quote]

lol someone warned on another thread there would be people out there trying to discredit PC, and hey presto, like magic it''s started. 

I will be more than happy to take my chances with someone who has been a lifelong FAN of NCFC and actually played football for the youth side, or Norwich boys as it was then, rather than people who have omitted to tell us they were offered £5 mill in October  towards players and they then didn''t take that offer up.  Not forgetting the no one will be stupid enough to want to invest in NC statement, along with the drunken outburst which made us the laughing stock of the UK, oh and this latest attempt to deter people from investing.

As far as im concerned the board have burnt their bridges with me and my better half now.

Look I don''t know if this has been said.PC can be found all over the internet if you look,  he hands cash out to charities without making a song and dance.  And you''ll struggle to find bad words written about him. IMO I''d trust him to do the right thing even though I''ve never met the bloke

[quote user="WeAreYellows49"][quote user="kdncfc"]

[/quote]

lol someone warned on another thread there would be people out there trying to discredit PC, and hey presto, like magic it''s started. 

I will be more than happy to take my chances with someone who has been a lifelong FAN of NCFC and actually played football for the youth side, or Norwich boys as it was then, rather than people who have omitted to tell us they were offered £5 mill in October  towards players and they then didn''t take that offer up.  Not forgetting the no one will be stupid enough to want to invest in NC statement, along with the drunken outburst which made us the laughing stock of the UK, oh and this latest attempt to deter people from investing.

As far as im concerned the board have burnt their bridges with me and my better half now.

[/quote]I agree with you mate, I lost all faith in the board when they failed to invest when we got promoted and then preceded to not invest a single penny of our parachute payments on new players to try and get back up. They burnt their bridges with me years ago.

I prefer to put my trust in Mr Cullum to further adavance our club......Much more than I do the current incumbents at Carra......

''Never say never!''

[/quote]

[/quote]

Yet still many on this Forum will hear no word against the sainted one.

Makes you want to weep.

Hopefully today has brought a few more doubters over to the Dark Side.

[/quote]

[/quote]

Here Here, as you''ve put it, who would it be more reasonable to trust? Peter Cullum''s Barmy Army, got  a nice ring to it, don''t think we will ever be singing the old version!

And yet the only people who call her a saint etc seem to be the ones that don''t think she is one.Appart from the fact that there is also MWJ and the rest of the board. Its funny how the figurehead of those with hope is also the one that those with anger direct their frustration at when there is more than one person that makes decisions at the club.To add to that last summer fans demanded more money to be spent on players and guess what? It was! More than Worthington had been given since relegation. Please stop moaning and whinging and jumping ship before you even know what is happening. The reactions on here are just way OTT and quite frankly make a lot of people seem very desperate!

[quote user="chicken"]And yet the only people who call her a saint etc seem to be the ones that don''t think she is one.

Appart from the fact that there is also MWJ and the rest of the board. Its funny how the figurehead of those with hope is also the one that those with anger direct their frustration at when there is more than one person that makes decisions at the club.

To add to that last summer fans demanded more money to be spent on players and guess what? It was! More than Worthington had been given since relegation. Please stop moaning and whinging and jumping ship before you even know what is happening. The reactions on here are just way OTT and quite frankly make a lot of people seem very desperate!
[/quote]

I think many have been waiting for a Cullum generated cataclysm......It''s rising, and gathering momentum......and has been a long-time coming, to rock this rueful regime at Carrow Road.

I think that you''re being ''desperate'' by clinging on to the hope that our ''current'' board can still pull us out of the mire....(but it''s only my personal opinion). 

[quote user="chicken"]And yet the only people who call her a saint etc seem to be the ones that don''t think she is one.

Appart from the fact that there is also MWJ and the rest of the board. Its funny how the figurehead of those with hope is also the one that those with anger direct their frustration at when there is more than one person that makes decisions at the club.

To add to that last summer fans demanded more money to be spent on players and guess what? It was! More than Worthington had been given since relegation. Please stop moaning and whinging and jumping ship before you even know what is happening. The reactions on here are just way OTT and quite frankly make a lot of people seem very desperate!
[/quote]

> ? Are you mad? Yeah sure we spent loads last Summer,NOT,  but don''t forget what went out! In comparison to this we spent nothing, our outlay last summer was pathetic. Loan from Turners meant no players had to be sold. Then we lose our best players and that money goes God only knows where. Bunch of criminals

And what the poison brigade forget is that it is not actually Delia who call the shots - especially nowadays - its Wynn Jones and the Turners.  But hey, you just keep on spitting at the public object of hate, its easier that way.

Aggressive takeover - fantastic - bring it on and lets have the cash.

[quote user="ricardo"][quote user="WeAreYellows49"][quote user="kdncfc"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Makes you want to weep.

Hopefully today has brought a few more doubters over to the Dark Side.

[/quote]

"rather than people who have omitted to tell us they were offered £5

mill in October  towards players and they then didn''t take that offer up"absolute NONSENSE.What the club turned down were the conditions attached.Try actually checking up before spouting off idiotic sh*te

[quote user="ricardo"]

[/quote]Could you tell me who these "many" are please?I''d be interested to know.

[quote user="Yelverton Yella"]Sorry, my last post was for the benefit of Salahuddin
[/quote]

''Last Post''

Can you play the bugle then?

I hardly think the words of a fan, who is just repeating what others have been saying for a year, is really going to result in legal proceedings. If it did then Smudger would have been locked up years ago!

[quote user="Mello Yello"]

[quote user="Yelverton Yella"]Sorry, my last post was for the benefit of Salahuddin[/quote]

Last Post''

Can you play the bugle then?

"Give ''em enough rope"......

[/quote]Good post Mello Yello two Clash related albums in three short lines.

[quote user="Salahuddin"]

[quote user="chicken"]And yet the only people who call her a saint etc seem to be the ones that don''t think she is one.Appart from the fact that there is also MWJ and the rest of the board. Its funny how the figurehead of those with hope is also the one that those with anger direct their frustration at when there is more than one person that makes decisions at the club.To add to that last summer fans demanded more money to be spent on players and guess what? It was! More than Worthington had been given since relegation. Please stop moaning and whinging and jumping ship before you even know what is happening. The reactions on here are just way OTT and quite frankly make a lot of people seem very desperate![/quote]

> ? Are you mad? Yeah sure we spent loads last Summer,NOT,  but don''t forget what went out! In comparison to this we spent nothing, our outlay last summer was pathetic. Loan from Turners meant no players had to be sold. Then we lose our best players and that money goes God only knows where. Bunch of criminals

[/quote]Surprise Surprise, Pinkun users "forgetting" the main facts and details, Yes we did say we don''t have to sell our players, and yes we did end up selling them, but only because they had a release clause in their contract, clearly you would have been happier if the board shouted to the world that our players have release clauses in their contracts and then we sold them, and before people start saying they shouldn''t have put them in their contract.... if they weren''t in the contract, they would never have signed for us.... End of. "Then we lose our best players and that money goes God only knows where". We still have a secure football club don''t we? I imagine thats where the money went my friend.

[quote user="ron obvious"][quote user="ricardo"]

[/quote]Could you tell me who these "many" are please?I''d be interested to know.[/quote]Still interested .......

[quote user="Salahuddin"]I hardly think the words of a fan, who is just repeating what others have been saying for a year, is really going to result in legal proceedings. If it did then Smudger would have been locked up years ago![/quote]Ask Sheffield Wednesday supporters. Seriously Salahuddin your view point is childish in the extreme, as well as libellous. If you want to see where the money is, look at the accounts. The club can''t survive on gate receipts and tv revenue alone, the board aren''t rich enough to plug the gap, so profits from players sales and off pitch investments shore up the finances. If you don''t understand that, you really should keep your mouth shut when finances are being discussed.Of course PC''s bid is agressive. If you google Cullum''s name, you predominantly learn three things;- he is very rich- he gives lots to charity- he got rich by buying lots of small companies up very very cheaply using agressive (but legal) tactics.He is using aggressive (but legal) tactics in his pursuit of NCFC. To deny that is naive. But then I thought we wanted someone with more balls on the board? Again the initial post is hinting at other investments on the table. PC is trying to use the media to manipulate the fans into supporting a deal where he values the club at $0. Its going to be really interesting what unfolds in the coming days.

[quote user="ron obvious"][quote user="ron obvious"][quote user="ricardo"]

[/quote]

Could you tell me who these "many" are please?

I''d be interested to know.
[/quote]

Still interested .......
[/quote]

Look around the forum at the many who jump to her/their defence time after time.  [;)][:)]

[quote user="WeAreYellows49"][quote user="ron obvious"][quote user="ron obvious"][quote user="ricardo"]

[/quote]Could you tell me who these "many" are please?I''d be interested to know.[/quote]Still interested .......[/quote]

Look around the forum at the many who jump to her/their defence time after time.  [;)][:)]

[/quote]Leaping to someone''s defence is not the same as claiming that person to be a Saint. If I see someonre being beaten up in the street I''d like to think I''d try to stop it, without assuming they''re Jesus Christ come down from heaven.However, I can name at least 4 people off the top of my head who have declared her to be one of the most vile people on the planet:.First WizardSmudgerAthur WhittleRicky KnightIf you want, it wouldn''t take me long to make a more comprehensive list.People who think she is a Saint? Ralph Wright (possibly)And it is amazing how quickly Cullum has acheived Sainthood here.