Sign in to follow this  
First Wizard

Damn! thats got to hurt!.

I cant find them but the worst one ever has to be the one that German goal keeper did as he went out to hurt the player, knocked him out cold, broke several bones in the players body and the ref didn''t even give a free kick if I remember rightly - disgusting!Then there is the bizarre one where some Serie B match where a player celebrates by jumping up onto the fence with the fans the other side and then jumps back down waving his hand around as he has decapitated a finger - the ref thinks he is over celebrating so books him whilst he waves the stub of the finger in his face!

[quote user="chicken"]Then there is the bizarre one where some Serie B match where a player celebrates by jumping up onto the fence with the fans the other side and then jumps back down waving his hand around as he has decapitated a finger
[/quote]

How do you decapitate a finger? Was he wearing a finger puppet at the time????

[quote user="norwichsnewfinest"]

[quote user="chicken"]Then there is the bizarre one where some Serie B match where a player celebrates by jumping up onto the fence with the fans the other side and then jumps back down waving his hand around as he has decapitated a finger
[/quote]

[/quote]

Like it.

[quote user="Dicky"][quote user="norwichsnewfinest"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Like it.

[/quote]

Bet Freddy the finger puppet didn''t.

[/quote]

It wasn''t Serie B... twas Switzerland.

Here is a picture, not that gruesome, but I''m still linking it in case anyone complains.

[url]http://arseweb.com/images/Diogo_finger.jpg[/url]

As for that bloke, I have seen/heard that story before, and apparently the bloke needed muscles from his back to be moved to his leg so he could even walk again.

[quote user="norwichsnewfinest"]

[quote user="chicken"]Then there is the bizarre one where some Serie B match where a player celebrates by jumping up onto the fence with the fans the other side and then jumps back down waving his hand around as he has decapitated a finger [/quote]

[/quote]That''s sooo like whateverrrrrrrrr! I mean like, yeah but no but, she said so!Actually it was a puppet indeed, of a little mouse. It was his lucky charm although it was said that the excitement got to him and he escaped his owner . . . . . .

[quote user="Herb"]Wizard has discovered Youtube....god help us all! [;)]
[/quote]

Can you think of anything worse? this is going to be horrendous , dear oh dear . oooooohhhhh!!!! please not. [:(]   arrdee.