Sign in to follow this  
ncfclad

15 working days until the pre-season

We know Norwich dont work outside business hours, lol.

and we need at least 8-10 players before pre-season to replace the 15 including the doc that have left since the end of the season.

WHAT IS ROEDER DOING?

[quote user="ncfclad"]

and we need at least 8-10 players before pre-season to replace the 15 including the doc that have left since the end of the season.

WHAT IS ROEDER DOING?

[/quote]

Read my no rush for Doncaster post, i think we''ll all have to wait until pre-season before we see movement!

Give it a week from now and if there are still no signings then we can all start to panic. With pre-season fast approaching we really must get players in for the start of it. leave it later and we could be in real danger of following Leciester, who for different reasons to us, also added substantially to their squad, assuming that come the new season they would automatically be able to play together. Three managers later Leicester are now starting to come to terms with the mess that was last season.

But have we got the money to compete?  Probably not, but lets at least get a squad together because at the moment its looking slighlty embarrasing.

[quote user="Salahuddin"]

Give it a week from now and if there are still no signings then we can all start to panic. With pre-season fast approaching we really must get players in for the start of it. leave it later and we could be in real danger of following Leciester, who for different reasons to us, also added substantially to their squad, assuming that come the new season they would automatically be able to play together. Three managers later Leicester are now starting to come to terms with the mess that was last season.

But have we got the money to compete?  Probably not, but lets at least get a squad together because at the moment its looking slighlty embarrasing.

[/quote]

Spot on [Y]

[quote user="ncfclad"]

WHAT IS ROEDER DOING?

[/quote]

You''ve posted the same thread just worded differently everyday for a fortnight now. Why don''t you ask your club insider what he''s doing? Your the one with the source,or so you tell us.

School''s out for us (or "we" if you want me to be grammtically correct in Texas, so there are actually ZERO working days until pre-season.

Fox Soccer showed half an hour of hi-lights from the Tottenham-Leicester game 5 years ago yesterday.  Gary Doherty made 2 huge blunders. No wonder Spurs paid us a million quid to take him.

What''s that?  We paid THEM!?!?!?!

(Later on, "Best in Show" was on, and the Norwich terrier won!)

Well I know Bell and Hoolahan apparently have signed, but there is not really any factual evidence anyway on the internet and you know I am still question my source anyway.

Im just a bit concerned cus there is no team in this league who has lost as many players as we have and yet half of them have already confirmed a signing at least or interest, I would have expected around 3-4 confirmed signings by now.

[quote user="ncfclad"]

Well I know Bell and Hoolahan  have apparently signed, but there is not really any factual evidence anyway on the internet and you know I am still question my source anyway.

Im just a bit concerned cus there is no team in this league who has lost as many players as we have and yet half of them have already confirmed a signing at least or interest, I would have expected around 3-4 confirmed signings by now.

[/quote]

thats the key word there my friend.

The thing with this window is that you have to factor in the Euro championship.Alot of  players,agent,managers etc will be over in europe watching games and so not able to put pen to paper. I think we are gonna have to wait an extra couple of weeks. I agree the club really need to start giving us hope at least. A small leak would be good.[;)]

[quote user="jas the barclay king"]

the Doc hasnt officially left

jas :)

[/quote]

The Doc hasnt officially signed his offered contract either.

Anyone else just think he is holding out, hoping to panic our club into offering him a better deal?

[quote user="ncfclad"]

WHAT IS ROEDER DOING?

[/quote]

Can''t answer your question but one of your signings last year was done just before Midnight.