Sign in to follow this  
ncfclad

Re: Hoolahan seen at Dunstan Hall!!!!!!!

http://www.thefootballnetwork.net/boards/read/s608.htm?1242,9388645

Have just had a very interesting conversation with an old school mate. He reckons last week that Wes and kaspars both had medicals for Norwich.

If this is true is it a case of a done deal and no one in the club has the bottle to tell us. We know they are going nut surely they are worth more than 250k each. especially Kaspars as I beleive he has real potential.

this coming week will prove very interesting.

Hopefully this is just sour grapes!

This could be a blessing in disguise. wes, whilst he has done us good, became toooo predictable, he has only his left foot, against Watford he had a number of great chances if he had a right boot but each time had to pull it back onto the predictable left foot. On top of that when he did shoot he had no power. Yes he can place it but I have more powere in both feet than he does. He is over rated and will soon be totally found out. Get the young lad Martin from Spurs on a years loan, a far better option Dave

[quote user="Iwan is God"]

Hopefully this is just sour grapes!

This could be a blessing in disguise. wes, whilst he has done us good, became toooo predictable, he has only his left foot, against Watford he had a number of great chances if he had a right boot but each time had to pull it back onto the predictable left foot. On top of that when he did shoot he had no power. Yes he can place it but I have more powere in both feet than he does. He is over rated and will soon be totally found out. Get the young lad Martin from Spurs on a years loan, a far better option Dave

[/quote]

oh come on hes a great player. plus hes young. great potential!!!!!

yet again a good signing is basically in the bag but someone is not happy.

[quote user="Arthur Whittle"]I do like Hoolahan and hope this is true but suprised no-one else is in for him.[/quote]Someone mentioned it might be his reputation for trouble although no one appears to be able to expand on his alleged ''problems''.  Anyone know anything?

[quote user="colneycanary"]THIS HAS ALREADY BEEN POSTED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!![/quote]

DOES IT REALLY MATTER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Just be happy *touchwood* that we''ve managed to pull off a bargain for a very good player!

[quote user="colneycanary"]THIS HAS ALREADY BEEN POSTED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!![/quote]

Calm down, where? The story about him playing golf today was only published on Carrowroad.net half an hour before I put it on here!

[quote user="Canary Chris"]

DOES IT REALLY MATTER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Just be happy *touchwood* that we''ve managed to pull off a bargain for a very good player!

[/quote]

And maybe signed Kasper Gorkks?

Or is that being too optimistic? [:P]

[quote user="colneycanary"]Whats the point of posting something that is already on here????????[/quote]

so that people like you can read it twice and go mad over nothing..

Haha, its not really a big deal is it. He obviously just didn''t see the original thread. I think he should be banned from the forum for not seeing something!Stick out tongue [:P]

Isn''t Hoolahan on international duty with NI? If so would he really be at Dunston Hall? On the other hand perhaps his international manager, one N Worthington, has recommended City to him as a good club to join. After all Worthy and Delia are good mates by all account despite the £600K pay-off..

[quote user="crafty canary"]Isn''t Hoolahan on international duty with NI? If so would he really be at Dunston Hall? On the other hand perhaps his international manager, one N Worthington, has recommended City to him as a good club to join. After all Worthy and Delia are good mates by all account despite the £600K pay-off..[/quote]

Would you be after coming outside me bhoy?

HE''S A REPUBLIC OF IRELAND PLAYER