Sign in to follow this  
Danny G

Questions for 1st Wizard

1. Who would you like to run the club ?

2. Who would you like to manage the club ?

3. Name your 16 first team players that you think Norwich could sign and they would like to play for the club ?

dare you answer this ? or maybe not as you will end up again with egg on you face !

Every post you moan about !

[quote user="Danny G"]

3. Name your 16 first team players that you think Norwich could sign and they would like to play for the club ?

dare you answer this ? or maybe not as you will end up again with egg on you face !

[/quote]

Feel better now Danny?.[:D]

why pick on wiz? many people share his views about certain things that are wrong with this club.

Is this still a forum for people who have a common interest,BUT have differing ideas and opinions?

[quote user="baldyboy"]why pick on wiz? many people share his views about certain things that are wrong with this club.[/quote]

Now "baldy"you lovely old boy , did you say "certain things" ? Wiz has everything wrong with our great club .[:(] arrdee.

[quote user="1st Wizard"][quote user="Danny G"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

COP OUT!

[/quote]

[/quote]

COP OUT!

[quote user="ob1"][quote user="1st Wizard"][quote user="Danny G"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

COP OUT!

[/quote]

Now Danny , you lovely old boy I wish you luck with trying to getting a reply from 1st wizard , I cant get a squeak out of the "article" if I didn''t know better I would think he doesn''t like me but then again I know every one love''s arrdee.[:D] arrdee.

[quote user="2nd Wizard"]Is It National take a pop at a Wizard day? or has boredom set in?[:P]
[/quote]

Now 2nd Wizard , no doubt you are as sweet as the sweetest honeycomb and a lovely old boy but if someone is going to have a go at my beloved club they must accept all they get back [:P] arrdee.

So many wizard''s on one board.  There''s even a 1st Lizard hanging around somewhere here; frightening times.

The thing that bothers me arrdee is.....where have all these other wizards come from ? Are they 1st wizards offspring ? We have 1st wiz (2), 2nd wizard, 1st lizard, thirst wizard, thirsty lizard, worst wizard and so it goes on.

My question is, is wiz paying maintenance for all these little wizards ? If not I think he should be reported to the CSA people !   [;)]

I feel better now Wiz thanks ,

Just a few questions really to see who u like / want ? If NCFC do everything wrong in your opinion if would be nice to hear what u like .

Didnt think you would answer the questions though .

Are all the Wizards or lizards on here the same person ?

[quote user="AndyJR"]So many wizard''s on one board.  There''s even a 1st Lizard hanging around somewhere here; frightening times.

[/quote]

Yes Andy , there seems to be a complete infestation , as I have said before , I don''t know the answer to the problem on less we can get someone in to perform a fumigation .[:D] arrdee.

[quote user="lappinitup"]

The thing that bothers me arrdee is.....where have all these other wizards come from ? Are they 1st wizards offspring ? We have 1st wiz (2), 2nd wizard, 1st lizard, thirst wizard, thirsty lizard, worst wizard and so it goes on.

My question is, is wiz paying maintenance for all these little wizards ? If not I think he should be reported to the CSA people !   [;)]

[/quote]

There is obviously some magic left in his wand !! [:|]

[quote user="Steve Burns"][quote user="lappinitup"]

[/quote]

[/quote]I bet there is [;)]

[quote user="lappinitup"]

[/quote]

That is sick.

[quote user="Steve Burns"][quote user="lappinitup"]

[/quote]

[/quote]Thing is Steve, how does he ''''magic up a spell'''' when he can''t spell anyway ?  [:D]

[quote user="Danny G"]

[/quote]

I''m prepared to give it a go -

1/ Anyone with pots of money, who doesn''t mind losing some of it, would be an advantage to be a genuine fan and not have previously been seen wearing a blue & white scarf.

2/ Glenn Roeder

3/ First 16 - Marshall, Taylor (B''ham City), Gorks (Blackpool), Drury, Semmy, Doherty (yes really), Chadwick, Fotheringham, Pattison, Russell, Hoolahan (Blackpool), Bell (Luton), McDonald (Dundee), Patterson (Scunthorpe), Sibierski (Man City?), Cureton. Could swap Sibierski for Amoebi, plus a few loans, if we could get Bertrand back etc.

That''s seven transfer in, 2 less than Roeder said he would be going for, probably 4 - 5 million tops, and would give us a good crack at getting back to the promised land with all the yuppies, prima donna''s, prawn sandwich eaters etc etc.

[quote user="AndyJR"]So many wizard''s on one board.  There''s even a 1st Lizard hanging around somewhere here; frightening times.

[/quote]

I was meant to be a Wizard but then I had some kind of disturbing mutation.

[quote user="Danny G"]

[/quote]

No they''re not Danny! as no doubt the web team will confirm............they are all pale imitations of the original me........totally sad really.[:)]

[quote user="2nd Wizard"]This is where all the Wizards are fromhttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LD8HDta7Z_4[/quote]Are you using firefox 2nd Wizard.  Links won''t work when using Morzilla so I tend to post them from Windows explorer.

[/quote]

No they''re not Danny! as no doubt the web team will confirm [/quote]

No web team now ! its a free for all now lol

[quote user="lappinitup"][quote user="Steve Burns"][quote user="lappinitup"]

[/quote]

[/quote]Thing is Steve, how does he ''''magic up a spell'''' when he can''t spell anyway ?  [:D][/quote]

Now Steve and Lapp , you lovely old boys , if I could just remind you there are lots of words that are hard to spell , if I could just take two words randomly , I don''t know , what say for arguments sake , something like potato water , I think I know someone who would struggle with that .[:D] arrdee.

[quote user="Danny G"][quote user="1st Wizard"][quote user="Danny G"]

[/quote]

No they''re not Danny! as no doubt the web team will confirm [/quote]

No web team now ! its a free for all now lol

[/quote]

Check the Pink U home page, the web team is still there, and I ''talked'' to one of them yesterday via email.........so get your facts straight before laughing it up sonny.

[quote user="AndyJR"][quote user="2nd Wizard"]This is where all the Wizards are fromhttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LD8HDta7Z_4[/quote]Are you using firefox 2nd Wizard.  Links won''t work when using Morzilla so I tend to post them from Windows explorer.[/quote]That explains it thanks

[quote user="arrdee"]

Now Danny , you lovely old boy I wish you luck with trying to getting a reply from 1st wizard , I cant get a squeak out of the "article" if I didn''t know better I would think he doesn''t like me but then again I know every one love''s arrdee.[:D] arrdee.

[/quote]

Its not that I don''t like you Ardee, you lovely old boy, its more to do with you being a total prat mate!.   [:|]

[quote user="1st Wizard"][quote user="arrdee"]

[/quote]

Its not that I don''t like you Ardee, you lovely old boy, its more to do with you being a total prat mate!.   [:|]

[/quote]

Wonderful Wiz , you lovely old boy , I have tried for months to get a reply out of you , you have made my day, lovely old job , It took a lot of hard work but I was successful in the end thankfully . I think now we are on speaking terms I think its only right and proper to discuss your funeral arrangements , I do hope you have dropped this mad cap idea of interment in the holy lands , in all sincerity I do feel you would be out of place there . No I think the best place would be somewhere close to Carrow Rd or in Norfolk at least . If you would allow me to use my discretion rest assured I will do my best for you . Oh and by the way the name is arrdee but don''t worry you are not the only one to make that mistake and thanks for the kind offer of some sprats , I only like the smoked ones, so if you are offering "smokies" I am your man . [;)] arrdee.