Sign in to follow this  
First Wazzock

A game for those waiting for the first transfer...

Welome to Wizard Bingo – Cross the sayings off as Wiz uses the phrases.

Grow Up

We’ve Got No Money

I’m Going To Change My Name

Sack the Board

I’m Going To Cast A Spell

I’m Right (Again!)

No Ambition

Celebrity Chef

Grammar Nazi Alert

[quote user="ob1"]You forgot;

"I never going to post again"

and

"I''m back!"
[/quote]

..... not forgetting  " a thousand hexes on everything & everyone relating to NCFC"  [:P]

Wiz, You''ve bitten far too easily! I''d have just thrown some other statements in for good measure to show you have a sense of humour. Never mind lad, opportunity missed.

[quote user="norwichsnewfinest"]Wiz, You''ve bitten far too easily! I''d have just thrown some other statements in for good measure to show you have a sense of humour. Never mind lad, opportunity missed.[/quote]

Do you think you could just take the constant crap I have to put up with from these non enterties on a daily basis mate? if so, tell me your secret please.

Sometimes Jerks need reminding that they are................Jerks.

[quote user="1st Wizard"]

Do you think you could just take the constant crap I have to put up with from these non enterties on a daily basis mate? if so, tell me your secret please.

[/quote]

Oh Wiz, admit it - you love the attention! [:O]

If I weren''t so bloody aggitated by the clubs situation I''d turn off my PC and wait until the start of the season to see who we''ve signed!! all these rumours are giving me a nut ache

[quote user="1st Wizard"]

[quote user="norwichsnewfinest"]Wiz, You''ve bitten far too easily! I''d have just thrown some other statements in for good measure to show you have a sense of humour. Never mind lad, opportunity missed.[/quote]

[/quote]

It''s an internet forum Wiz. Just become a caricature of yourself and have a laugh! Either that or take it all to heart & become clinically depressed & stay indoors convincing yourself that''s what everyone in ''real'' life thinks of you................

As for the constant crap, yeah I probably could & for that matter, do. If you can''t laugh at yourself, who can ya laugh at?

[quote user="norwichsnewfinest"][quote user="1st Wizard"]

[/quote]

It''s an internet forum Wiz. Just become a caricature of yourself and have a laugh! Either that or take it all to heart & become clinically depressed & stay indoors convincing yourself that''s what everyone in ''real'' life thinks of you................

As for the constant crap, yeah I probably could & for that matter, do. If you can''t laugh at yourself, who can ya laugh at?

[/quote]

Spot on !!

Here fishy fishy fishy..............................

Come on Wiz old boy, if you can''t take a joke, you shouldn''t have joined.

I thought it was priceless!

[quote user="norwichsnewfinest"][quote user="1st Wizard"]

[/quote]

[/quote]No, no! If you can''t laugh at 1st Wizard, who can you laugh at?

[quote user="Pboro_Canary"][quote user="1st Wizard"]

[/quote]

Oh Wiz, admit it - you love the attention! [:O]

[/quote]

Oh damn! you''ve sussed me out again P''boro.[;)]

I must leap to the defence of the vunerable venerable one. Where would Arthur been without Merlin, Frodo without Gandalf and this board without our resident.Wand up Wiz some of us still luvs ya!!

[quote user="The Butler"]I must leap to the defence of the vunerable venerable one. Where would Arthur been without Merlin, Frodo without Gandalf and this board without our resident.Wand up Wiz some of us still luvs ya!![/quote]

Oh shucks Butler......................[W]

[quote user="norwichsnewfinest"]YAY! Are we seeing a new laughable ''enjoy forum life more'' Wiz????????[/quote]

Hmm?............probably not mate![:D]

[quote user="norwichsnewfinest"]YAY! Are we seeing a new laughable ''enjoy forum life more'' Wiz????????[/quote]If we did, he''d only change his mind soon after! (and I would, in that instance, defend him - some one has to!) [:)]

[quote user="Sons of Boadicea"]Oh great now we have cyber bullying on this message board. So you do not agree with what Wiz says but that does not give "the pack" to pick on him.[/quote]Dunno if you can hear us up on that high horse of yours, but this isn''t "cyber bullying", it''s "cyber having a laugh and taking the mickey and generally being normal non-boring human beings and not miserable old g1ts" actually. [:)]

[quote user="Sons of Boadicea"]Oh great now we have cyber bullying on this message board. So you do not agree with what Wiz says but that does not give "the pack" to pick on him.[/quote]

Sort yourself out SOB - Nowhere on here has anyone said they don''t agree with what Wiz says (after all he is entitled to his opinion if we agree or not). Cyber bullying my @rse. Gently poking a bit of fun maybe, but as someone said if you can''t laugh at yourself...

[quote user="ob1"][quote user="norwichsnewfinest"]YAY! Are we seeing a new laughable ''enjoy forum life more'' Wiz????????[/quote]

If we did, he''d only change his mind soon after! (and I would, in that instance, defend him - some one has to!) [:)][/quote]

Yes "ob1" you lovely old boy , I do think that Wiz has mellowed since I had a word with him or rather he had a word with me and what a word it it was but he is a sweet old soul and what would we do without him on this board ?[;)] arrdee.

[quote user="arrdee"]

[quote user="ob1"][quote user="norwichsnewfinest"]YAY! Are we seeing a new laughable ''enjoy forum life more'' Wiz????????[/quote]

If we did, he''d only change his mind soon after! (and I would, in that instance, defend him - some one has to!) [:)][/quote]

Yes "ob1" you lovely old boy , I do think that Wiz has mellowed since I had a word with him or rather he had a word with me and what a word it it was but he is a sweet old soul and what would we do without him on this board ?[;)] arrdee.

[/quote]

Yeah, true Arrdee, we would only have half as much to read. [:D]

[quote user="First Wazzock"][quote user="arrdee"]

[/quote]

Yeah, true Arrdee, we would only have half as much to read. [:D]

[/quote]

Ouch![;)]