Sign in to follow this  
Mello Yello

REBUILDING MUST START NOW!.......

.......And, I don''t mean something contracted to Carters ie: a new conference facility, restaurant, showroom or any other ''alternative income'' construction!.....

I know the poor little Darlin''s and Club staff, need a break from a difficult and trying season...(hence the ''unusual'' drubbing today)...But we need to be first out of the traps, get our bids in first, and drag the targets that Glenn wants by their ''Test Tackles'' (with the 20 million quid we have been promised for the new player''s budget)....HAH!.....YOU''RE AVIVA''N A LARF!

Deals No Deals, Mickey Woodbine, Darth Donkster, Roger Mumbles........Get it sorted, don''t fill us with the usual ''guff''...Glenn, the team and the fans have ''Done their Bit''......Now it''s over to you! None of this ''Nobody does business during the close-season" tripe!....Or think you retain a few squid - by not signing a player till the onset of the season (and saving on his salary).....

We mustn''t get left behind! Ship in! Or you lot ''Ship Out!"

[quote user="lappinitup"]And that''s today''s shipping forecast......[/quote]

And your bullshitting forecast.....

[quote user="bunny"]It''s as though his brain has leaked all over the Forum....[/quote]

At least I have a brain to leak......Now, I''ve got my $hitgun ready ''Wabbit''.....and you''re livin'' on burrowed time.......Dullard.

[quote user="bunny"]Splitting my little furry sides at your attempt at comedy....[/quote]

I suppose it will complement your ''split'' personality......Oober Dullard....

[quote user="Mello Yello"]

.......And, I don''t mean something contracted to Carters ie: a new conference facility, restaurant, showroom or any other ''alternative income'' construction!.....

I know the poor little Darlin''s and Club staff, need a break from a difficult and trying season...(hence the ''unusual'' drubbing today)...But we need to be first out of the traps, get our bids in first, and drag the targets that Glenn wants by their ''Test Tackles'' (with the 20 million quid we have been promised for the new player''s budget)....HAH!.....YOU''RE AVIVA''N A LARF!

Deals No Deals, Mickey Woodbine, Darth Donkster, Roger Mumbles........Get it sorted, don''t fill us with the usual ''guff''...Glenn, the team and the fans have ''Done their Bit''......Now it''s over to you! None of this ''Nobody does business during the close-season" tripe!....Or think you retain a few squid - by not signing a player till the onset of the season (and saving on his salary).....

[/quote]

Possibly one of the strangest things i have ever had the pleasure to read! I can only assume that someone had a few too many drinks with the sunday roast! Or that maybe Hellesdon has had a security breach!!!  

[quote user="bunny"]Did you mean Ãœber?[/quote]

Hurrah! I''d thought you''d pick up on my ''OOber BOOber''.....and you didn''t disappoint.

(Must be down to my leaky brain)......

Now, c,mon, let''s not split hares.....What has Mello done to upset you.....Havin'' a pop at the luvverly Delia an'' Co?....

[quote user="londoncanary"][quote user="Mello Yello"]

[/quote]

Possibly one of the strangest things i have ever had the pleasure to read! I can only assume that someone had a few too many drinks with the sunday roast! Or that maybe Hellesdon has had a security breach!!!  

[/quote]

Is bunny your pet ''Wabbit''?.....

I can see the Butt-Kiss Boardists are climbing out of their Carra Coffins and gathering.....Feeding time is it?

[/quote]A bit harsh Mello !    [:^)]

[quote user="lappinitup"][quote user="Mello Yello"]

[/quote]A bit harsh Mello !    [:^)][/quote]

Not harsh enough!......(anyway, you started it).

Mello, your original post was very difficuilt to fathom out, as I said, it was as though your brain was linked directly to your PC with nothing in between.

An outpouring of your soul, too fast for the brakes of grammar to hold back....

..my post was meant as an observation, although you obviously saw it as a criticsm.

[/quote]

I''d put money on it that we don''t sign anyone permanently before pre-season starts Mello.

And "you''re AVIVA''n a larf," brilliant first thing thats made me smile since I got bk from Sheffield.

[quote user="bunny"]Mello, your original post was very difficuilt to fathom out, as I said, it was as though your brain was linked directly to your PC with nothing in between. An outpouring of your soul, too fast for the brakes of grammar to hold back.... ..my post was meant as an observation, although you obviously saw it as a criticsm.[/quote]

Thanks for that.......I haven''t got  soul......It was ripped out 4 years ago, along with my confidence in the NCFC board......

Now, I''m off to watch this ''Floody Film'' on ITV 3......It''s been a pleasure.....Moustache, and anyway, my Grammar''s upstairs havin'' 40 winks with my Grandad.....

Take care - and look after your fur...... ;~P

[quote user="Mello Yello"][quote user="lappinitup"][quote user="Mello Yello"]

[/quote]The last line in your opening post was.....

''''We mustn''t get left behind! Ship in! Or you lot ''Ship Out!"

Hence my ''''shipping forecast'''' which I thought the board''s resident comedian would find slightly amusing.

Oh well !    [:O]  

Who do you keep?

I say ideally perhaps Marshall, Drury, Otsemobor, Shackall, Fotheringham, Russel, Pattison, Chadwick, Hucks, and Cureton, plus Daley, Lathrope, Renton, and Martin and Spillane, plus gilks. ( I hope Martin sorts himself out)

That leaves you 13 players, plus three maybe''s,

We need a fresh start so as well as DD retitring, i wouldnt be that disapointed to see Doherty released, and Croft soild (which i understand may happen), plus a total release of the out of contract youngsters. Cave Brown, Halliday, Smart, Rossi and Ryan Jarvis, Arnold, Eagle and Bexfield. None have shown anything really and shouldnt be kpet for the sake of it.

Meaning we probably need 2 CB''s, 1 LB, 1 RB, 1 Winger (either side), A goalscoring CM, and 2/3 Strikers.

C''mon Glen!

I''d settle for Pearce, Taylor, Bertrand, Mancienne, Hoolahan, Andrews, Evans, Zamora and patterson!

[quote user="lappinitup"][quote user="Mello Yello"][quote user="lappinitup"][quote user="Mello Yello"]

[/quote]The last line in your opening post was.....

''''We mustn''t get left behind! Ship in! Or you lot ''Ship Out!"

Hence my ''''shipping forecast'''' which I thought the board''s resident comedian would find slightly amusing.

Oh well !    [:O]  

[/quote]

Look, "Lookinitup" The adverts are on, I need a pee - and I''m trying to watch the Floody Film - on ITV 3...(through next door''s window as the missus is watchin some other rubbish)...

I apologise insincerely for my apparent abruptness and downright rudeness, I love you, love your post''s - and I''ve had a few purple meths with 5 packets of lockets.....and I''ve gone a bit menthol.....

I am truly sorry......ish.[:#]

Roeder has just said on Sky Sports he is taking a week''s holiday instead of two week''s holiday as there is so much work to do before next season.  You''re not wrong there, Glenn

In his own unique style Mello has made a really good point.

We must get on with things immediately. If GR is only having a week off instead of two - all credit to him.

With regard to permanent signings, we need to get in and talk to the players he wants, if they are "not sure" or want a "few weeks to think about it" that should be enought to tell us to move on to the next target. We''ve been strung along too many times in recent years.

Despite what has happened over the last few years, we are still an attractive proposition for many many players in the Football League (and plenty abroad too) so lets make sure that everybody who is signed has come for the right reasons and is committed to our future success.

Mark .Y.

[quote user="HUDDY "]

Who do you keep?

I say ideally perhaps Marshall, Drury, Otsemobor, Shackall, Fotheringham, Russel, Pattison, Chadwick, Hucks, and Cureton, plus Daley, Lathrope, Renton, and Martin and Spillane, plus gilks. ( I hope Martin sorts himself out)

That leaves you 13 players, plus three maybe''s,

We need a fresh start so as well as DD retitring, i wouldnt be that disapointed to see Doherty released, and Croft soild (which i understand may happen), plus a total release of the out of contract youngsters. Cave Brown, Halliday, Smart, Rossi and Ryan Jarvis, Arnold, Eagle and Bexfield. None have shown anything really and shouldnt be kpet for the sake of it.

Meaning we probably need 2 CB''s, 1 LB, 1 RB, 1 Winger (either side), A goalscoring CM, and 2/3 Strikers.

C''mon Glen!

I''d settle for Pearce, Taylor, Bertrand, Mancienne, Hoolahan, Andrews, Evans, Zamora and patterson!

[/quote]

I must say I agree with you Huddy on most of what you say but are Gary Doherty and Lee Croft really that bad in your opinion? I''m also not sure the two Kris'' Renton and Martin are good enough quality for Glenn to keep on the paysheet!

Webbs Linnets:

I must say I agree with you Huddy on most of what you say but are Gary Doherty and Lee Croft really that bad in your opinion? I''m also not sure the two Kris'' Renton and Martin are good enough quality for Glenn to keep on the paysheet!

Martin has the talent, and i think he''s worth the gamble as long as hist attiude is / can be corrected. I say Renton because i think he''s already been given a short term contract.

My reasoning for Doherty and Croft is this:

Doherty - we need a fresh start and  cant have the same pair at the back next season. I like Shackall to be honest, and with Doc the one out of contract i think there is a chance to start afresh.

Croft - I thin kwe rightly operate a ''one winger policy'' and if thats the case, and Hucks stays Croft may find his opportunities limited. I think he lacks quality and if can cash in, and replace him with a long term replacement for Hucks, e.g. Howard, Hoolahan or Halmosi then i''d be delighted.

[/quote]

Oh dear I think he means to flood the pitch.

Or is the "p" in both the words ship meant to be a "t"

Some of these boys have been given no chance and are now Roeders scapegoats.Do not be deluded into believing that the release of some low cost boys will make any difference.He is banking on more loans next season which in my opinion will destroy our Academy system.Roeder is about short term and will leave this club bare.His policy just about worked this season but we deserve more and I cannot see it happening. The club will promise us signings right up to the start of the season but will they come?

[quote user="beachball"]

Some of these boys have been given no chance and are now Roeders scapegoats.Do not be deluded into believing that the release of some low cost boys will make any difference.He is banking on more loans next season which in my opinion will destroy our Academy system.Roeder is about short term and will leave this club bare.His policy just about worked this season but we deserve more and I cannot see it happening. The club will promise us signings right up to the start of the season but will they come?

[/quote]

Roeder did us a "quick fix" this season which was exactly what we needed.  Whether he has more in his locker, only time will tell.  

As far as "destroying the Academy" goes, I can''t have been the only one who heard Neil Adams say on Radio Norfolk one Saturday (about two months ago) that we''ve spent peanuts on our Academy compared with Ipswich - the figures he gave I believe were £400,000 compared with £1m+ last season.  I wasn''t aware of that, and I''m surprised no one else picked it up.