Sign in to follow this  
Pete Raven

Watch Alan Brazil's breath test

And can''t believe he still has the tomerity to argue his case.  You''ve been found guilty Brazil get over it.  Not the machines fault you can''t blow hard enough, perhaps it doesn''t like hot air.

.....when he says he might be in trouble as he''s had a bottle of wine1, don''t tell the copper that2, don''t drink and drive3, find out about units and all that4, don''t get arrested and then try and get on the coppers side by suggesting how difficult it is for them with paperwork and all that - they''ve heard it all before - and you     end up looking and sounding like a fool.

How can the well-fed, well-lubricated, Scottish numpty deny the charge. There is incontrovertible evidence that he was well over the legal alcohol limit for driving - his blood test proved it. His attempt to pretend he is innocent is unbelievable.

On another note, I do feel slightly sorry for him that these pictures have been released to the media. Could Mr Brazil have the right to complain about that?

Brazil lives by the media..so it is quite fair that he should die by the same...What a loser!

I agree with the last part. I''m certainly no fan of Alan Brazil but how on earth did footage of him being breathalysed in a police cell end up, quite legally, on a Norwich City forum? Is this going to be the new Big Brother?

Presumably the reason why Suffolk Police released the footage for public consumption is to demonstrate the idiocy of drink driving.

Brazil does this perfectly here, I feel.

Nothing new seeing such footage - see it all the time on those cop with cameras and the like.  It''s educational to see the danger thad D&D causes as Grando said.

[quote user="1st Wizard"]Pointless, utterly pointless and in bad taste.[/quote]Sorry? So using Brazil''s idiocy to highlight the dangers of drink driving is pointless, while you have no sympathy for Matty Pattison, who at least had the guts to admit his stupidity and take his punishment?Any sympathy I might have had for Brazil went out of the window after his ridiculous, self-serving comments outside the courtroom.

[quote user="1st Wizard"]Pointless, utterly pointless and in bad taste.[/quote]

Are you refering to the thread or to Fat Alan''s behaviour in protesting innocence?  Did I dream it when Pattison got into trouble that you were (quite rightly) very harsh on drink drivers?

[quote user="1st Wizard"]Pointless, utterly pointless and in bad taste.[/quote]Chin up Wiz.  You may be a lot of things but your life isn''t completely pointless!!