Sign in to follow this  
we8wba

FICKLE FANS?

[quote user="ricky knight"]Trouble is we have too many nights, when its not our night. I am sorry but unbiased reports dont back your claim of battering stoke and if stoke are the worse team to come here this season, WE LOST, dont say much for us does it.[/quote]Spot on ricky. We barely tested nash depite "dominating" a small period of the game. I''m simply defending some of the people on here who are not fickle fans. Jas was quoted, does that make him a fickle fan? No. Some of you who are agreeing need to look at yourselves and read who said what and when. Mind you it''s a typical sheep attitude of a lot of norwich fans that have held us down in these past years.

Oh right so if the other 98% of Norwich fans who actually SUPPORT (some of you need to look it up in the dictionairy) the club joined in the minority of moaners then the club will suddenly flourish and prosper? if every Norwich fan sat at the game moaning and cursing all the way through, and then slating the board at every opportunity and moaning about "lack of ambition", this would help the club progress would it Fellas?  "Mind you it''s a typical sheep attitude of a lot of norwich fans that have held us down in these past years."Perhaps it''s the typical moaning attitude that some of the people have that has held us down these last couple of years!

[quote user="ellis206"]

Perhaps it''s the typical moaning attitude that some of the people have that has held us down these last couple of years!
[/quote]

You really do need to get a reality check ellis. The only people that have been holding this club back through the years, are the timid souls that sit in the bloody boardroom!

Unfortunately ellis it''s not the moaning attitude that is bring the club down, no matter how much you and others of the same thought pattern want it to. Worthy out-stayed his welcome by some 1 and a half seasons at the least. I went to a couple of away games particularly QPR and reading where we were dire and some of the fans including me wanted worthy out and made it clear. Anyways I go off at a tangent.My point in replying in this thread is that I am shocked an appauled that some Norwich fan''s agree with a fickle Wolves fan (who''s possibly not even left school yet, who knows) and is telling them who the fickle fans are from a high horse including one poster who has nothing but been a loyal supporter of norwich ever since I started reading the message board a long long time ago. I don''t even particuarly agree with some of the posts these so called "fickle fans" have made. They have the right to critise certainly players, the manager and the coaching staff as much as you have the right to really like them. You don''t really have the right to slag off other fans. I''ve been there, people slagged me off for trying to start a worthy out chant in the N&P. But I accept that some people are content with the way things are and hope they always be like that.Do you seriously think that if, during this current run, that Worthy of Grant were still in control people would still be content with, not only the way we are playing, but the results and the attitude of the manager at present? I think that just because glenn has boosted us up the table by about 10 points that has gave him an un-touchable auroa around him. He has made some shockingly bad team selections, some very bad tactical decisions. I have a right to say that and I think quite a few people would agree. That doesn''t make me a moaner, that''s just fact. Now we come down to the key question, was the stoke match performance acceptable? To quite a few people they would say, yes, stoke are near the top, it wasn''t our night, we were unlucky etc. However how many more "stoke" performances before we see us in 22nd? In my opinion we were back to our notorious worst on tuesday night. No creative spark, no shots to challenge the goally, a lack of drive in the middle and rubbish marking at set-pieces leading to the goal that won a very average stoke a very disapointing match. I am truely concerned that at the end of the season we might be the wrong side of that little dotted line.

[quote user="ellis206"]Oh right so if the other 98% of Norwich fans who actually SUPPORT (some of you need to look it up in the dictionairy) the club joined in the minority of moaners then the club will suddenly flourish and prosper? if every Norwich fan sat at the game moaning and cursing all the way through, and then slating the board at every opportunity and moaning about "lack of ambition", this would help the club progress would it Fellas? 

"Mind you it''s a typical sheep attitude of a lot of norwich fans that have held us down in these past years."

Perhaps it''s the typical moaning attitude that some of the people have that has held us down these last couple of years!
[/quote]

No, it''s the present board''s lack of ambition on the pitch that has held us back - but hey, they have no problem finding funds to replace carpets and re-do decor etc, and find cash for ''off the field activities''.......And all we do is shuffle our feet and take in the continuous sanctimonious pap that the club and the Chief Exec spews forth......and anyone who doesn''t agree with the NCFC board ''mantra'' is classed as a ''moaner'' ''binner'' ''untrue fan'' etc.

We have deteriorated at an alarming rate since the Premiership, everything the board have done regarding ''on the pitch activities'' has been ''on the cheap''......everything off the pitch and around the stadium?.......Well, I fail to see anything sub-standard and cheap there......

If you''re happy with the way things are with the club, that''s your choice.....

.......and it''s ''dictionary''......

[quote user="we8wba"]

i came on today and cant believe some posts im reading to be honest

----------------------------------------------------------------------

basically its not my place to come on here and say this , and i am a loser with too much time on my hands so cant really comment on my own fans as they have been same as you guys in past

but you lot are SO FICKLE

GROW UP PEOPLE

be grateful for where you are

support your team

[/quote]

i cant believe what im reading here, this guy must be an absolute joke. GO AWAY W8WBA (!hey that rhymes!!)

[quote user="Arthur Whittle"]Roeder said on shy, the stoke game was the best we have played for 7 weeks. Is that true or not?[/quote]It''s debateable isn''t it arthur. The first 20 odd minutes were very good. We did all the right things except shoot and score. The person I sat next to commented "We really needed to score, I can''t see us doing much better than that". Unfortunately that seemed true. Even though jamie missed a golden chance to score I just don''t think we created enough.What was our best performance this season? In my opinion I think it would have to be the liecster game. Which we dominated from start to finish. We made loads of chances, we just couldn''t put them away and we got a bit unlucky. However, to win games you have to score and we just aren''t scoring at the minute. I really really hope that somebody knicks a goal today because that goal could see us safe. Even if it doesn''t win us the match it might give our strikers the confidence that they need again.

[quote user="Arthur Whittle"]Roeder said on shy, the stoke game was the best we have played for 7 weeks. Is that true or not?[/quote]

Let''s just say that if Roeder and the players think that was an acceptable performance then God help us.

[quote user="Graham Humphrey"]

[quote user="Arthur Whittle"]Roeder said on shy, the stoke game was the best we have played for 7 weeks. Is that true or not?[/quote]

Let''s just say that if Roeder and the players think that was an acceptable performance then God help us.

[/quote]

We did ok against a team who will prob go up! They looked no better than us. If GR had slated us in the press it would be a massive kick in the nuts for the players in these testing times. A gd move by him IMO.

Totally agree with the original post.  I do think though that these boards are not representative of most fans though, the majority are in my experience (from going to games) broadly positive and looking forward to a fresh start next year.  And let''s face it, whoever takes the likes of 1st Wizard seriously?

Surely the fact that we8wba isn''t a Norwich fan gives him a little neutrality, which most of the rest of us don''t have with our yellow tinted specs on. I agree with him, although I grant you some of the oaners have moaned consistently,so can''t really be accused of being fickle (not our Wiz though!).Fellas said of Jamie: "Infact I think the majority of persons on this board do not love him and infact probably loath him". Is this true? I thnk he''s a player who can really deliver in the right environment and yellow and green blood runs through his veins. He''s by no means perfect, and Championship rather than Premiership standard, but I''m more than happy to see him start every week at the moment. Is Fellas right - am I on my own?

[quote user="RUDOLPH HUCKER"]I used to think you were alright we8wba but now I cannot abide you.[/quote]

Seconded here, we8wba do you plague every other message board, or did you just decide to pick on Norwich?

Doesn''t matter who said it, We8WBA is right. Our fans, certainly the most of the ones on here, are as fickle as Wolves or Newc fans.

[quote user="we8wba"]

basically its not my place to come on here and say this , and i cant really comment on my own fans as they have been same as you guys in past

but you lot are SO FICKLE

even with good run you should still realistically be in the battle so be grateful for where you are

and support your team

[/quote]Well said.  But I don''t think the fans are fickle - we go week in, week out.  It''s the fact people on this message board change their minds and then take extreme positions after the mind changing: take 1st Wizard, an easy target because he does it so frequently:Originally we were supposed to throw ourselves like lemmings into the Wensum when Roeder was appointed.Then he was a "good, fine manager"I then recall a thread where he was worried a Prem club would take Roeder, who was "the best thing to happen to Norwich for ages"And now we''re back to "tinkerman", "baby loanee-signing Roeder" again.I can understand this, because I''ve lived a much less extreme version of it - wasn''t that impressed by Roeder, then was impressed, now am concerned again - but it doesn''t make us fickle fans.  Things change and you change your opinion (slightly, or extremely) based on what happens.  I''ve no doubt Wiz loves NCFC, as do I. 

The most fickle fans in the league - Wolves, remember the "you''ve let us down again" banner they had pre-preapred for the 2nd leg of the play offs.

Most loyal fans in the league NCFC - witness 20000 season ticket holders. Sadly a few of these are loyal to the point of blinkered stupidity and believe if you complain about anything that you are somehow being disloyal.

Yes.....It''s all the 20,000 or so fickle fans fault for renewing their season tickets - that we find ourselves 3 points off relegation.

[quote user="Mello Yello"]

Yes.....It''s all the 20,000 or so fickle fans fault for renewing their season tickets - that we find ourselves 3 points off relegation.

[/quote]

thats not fickle thats being mugs lol

all honesty all footy fans are mugs

success come high price, excatly that expensive

not having much success bring your board to shove constant cream pies into your face on monthly basis