Sign in to follow this  
Ramsay

ALLEN SPOTTED WITH DOOMCASTER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hi, this is my first post on the site but I had to post this.

I live in York and today I saw Martin Allen with Neil Doomcaster. They must be doing the final interviews up here!!

Rumour also has it that Phil Parkinson was spotted a couple of days ago so these two must be real contenders for the job!

[quote user="Ramsay"]

I live in York and today I saw Martin Allen with Neil Doomcaster. They must be doing the final interviews up here!!

Rumour also has it that Phil Parkinson was spotted a couple of days ago so these two must be real contenders for the job!

[/quote]

were they pushing Carl Cort round Asda in one of those parent and child trolleys

THIS IS A COMPLETE AND UTTER LIE!! Doncaster was at carrow road at 2pm today as i saw and had a lengthy chat with him. he was just going to lunch.

Mad Dog and Parky were together at Reading a few years ago so know each other pretty well. I reckon they would be an OK team but doubt Parky would leave his job as number two at Charlton to do the same job at Carrow Road - Its difficult to know who would be best to help us out of the current mess but perhaps Martin Allen is preferable to John Gregory and Peter Read who have both had their day as manager and may not have the necessary motivation left

[quote user="Ramsay"]

[/quote]

Why do you ever bother register to post here?

Go feel the Green''un pages with rumours you''ve just got from the sky.

Oh come on guys, just because it is this fellas first rumour, does it really mean to say that its complete pugwash?

answers on the back of a postcard to;

Binners Basic Bull

where?

huh?

PI55 0FF