Sign in to follow this  
FUEL ROX

i had a chat with an ex ncfc legend at half time yesterday

he said,  the new norwich boss  will depend on  who bolton appoint.  he said that he knew city had been in contact with paul jewell,  but he is under contract untill november 1st.possibly why duffy has been give the next three games ??

[quote user="FUEL ROX"]he said,  the new norwich boss  will depend on  who bolton appoint.  he said that he knew city had been in contact with paul jewell,  but he is under contract untill november 1st.

possibly why duffy has been give the next three games ??
[/quote]

and just who is Paul Jewell under contract with? he is out of work... Resigned.. unemployed....

jas :)

i have stated all along that i hope the new manager will be jewell. would be a bit surprised if he went to bolton because of the pressure of relegation from the prem, that''s why he quit wigan. a relegation fight from the championship does not have the same amount.

would like to know who he''s under contract to though ?

as he quit wigan 5 months ago, does that not mean contract over ?

That''s all very well if it is Jewell but in the meantime we''ll have lost 9 points as Duffer guides us to three straight losses (one down, two to go - can you honestky see us getting anything at Turf Moor and the Hawthorns?).If the Jewell issue is to do with avoiding paying compensation to Wigan then the Board need to wise up that relegation will cost them a whole lot more than whatever the figure is.Plus I thought Mr Turner said that wouldn''t be any ''penny-pinching'' in this regard.

I heard that part of the agreement between Dave Whelan & Paul Jewell when he left Wigan was that Jewell Wouldn''t manage another club for 6 months which would mean November would be the earliest he could start a new job.

think what you like mr wizzard i''m only posting what i was told yeterdayi didn''t think jewell would come here for no money, but now i see why he is the bookies favorite

[quote user="ricardo"]

[quote user="Old Shuck"]Mark Barham was it?[/quote]

No, Bunny Larkin and his torn shorts.

[/quote]

I suspect that John Hartson will soon also tear his thundering down the middle like Bunny. I wonder if a second legend will then be born.

OTBC

The board and ex players really need to get there act together because according to all the people in the know we are gonna end up appointing about 8 new manages soon.[:D][:D]

[quote user="ByeByeBoard"][quote user="ricardo"]

[quote user="Old Shuck"]Mark Barham was it?[/quote]

No, Bunny Larkin and his torn shorts.

[/quote]

I suspect that John Hartson will soon also tear his thundering down the middle like Bunny. I wonder if a second legend will then be born.

OTBC

[/quote]

With a belly the size of his, I wouldn''t be surprised BBB [;)]

Thats my uncle you''re referring to… I just phoned him to ask his opinion and he said it wasn''t him.

He did day it all went wrong when they dropped him for ''misconduct''. He''s got a point!