Sign in to follow this  
Huddy

Grant Will be gone in the morning!!!!

Not that i was cheering for a Qpr win....but at last....

GRANT WILL BE GONE IN THE MORNING

I''m confident it will happen judging by some things Doomcaster has said and that defeat tonight has sealed his fate.

CHEERIO Cheerio Cheerio

He has to go.  I have never seen such a pathetic performance in all my thirty-odd years behind the Canaries.  Frankly, it makes me nostalgic for the Bryan Hamilton era.

[quote user="fuzzyfelt"]

He has to go.  I have never seen such a pathetic performance in all my thirty-odd years behind the Canaries.  Frankly, it makes me nostalgic for the Bryan Hamilton era.

[/quote]I think it rates as the worst game I have seen them play, we didn''t look good for any part of that game, even when we are bad we normally have at least one good spell.

It''ll be sooner than thatRadio Snorfolk have just confirmed he''s ''considering his position'' - that''s code for resignation/leaving by ''mutual consent''He''s a dead man walking....

Apparently He''s Just been on Radio Norfolk saying after tonight''s performance he''s gonna consider his future. So should Jarvis, Brown, Lappin & Otsembor.

Absolute Garbage.

Whatever it costs we must now get rid of Grant quickly as we have now lost to both the other teams in the bottom three..  It was embarrassing as a Norwich supporter to have to watch that tonight.  I thought the games against Shef Wed and Scunthorpe were poor but tonight was even worse.  We were second to every ball, constantly gave the ball away and were clueless going forward.  Short passes sideways or backwards and a big hoof up front seems to sum up our tactics.

Personally I think Grant has lost the players respect and I certainly didn''t get the impression they were fighting to save their managers future tonight.  I only hope the board don''t dither like they did with Worthington.

Agood appointment quickly and I do believe we have the players to keep us in this league.

Angry [:@]I agreed with y''all. I watch them on sky tonight. they was no good player, tatic and lost their spilt like what arsenal do.
it make me mad to see how norwich was player too weak. we want to see like that 4 year ago was super play what they do was power, passed, and shot the right way.

I think peter grant are not an good manager. I think he have to go. may they will sacked him today or tomorrow.

if Im to be next manager, all I need is choice the right tatic, player and what more play that will be better for their performance and strong too.

We want to bring steve bruce if he leave birmingham if not then bring Glenn hoodle or better manager who have been in kept in premiership.

[quote user="norwichsfinest"]

Apparently He''s Just been on Radio Norfolk saying after tonight''s performance he''s gonna consider his future. So should Jarvis, Brown, Lappin & Otsembor.

Absolute Garbage.

[/quote]

add to that, russel, hucks, murrey, martin, his signings simply havn''t worked. Thanks grant......but no thanks, BYE!

Yes, he''s walking away...

He''s basically said it''s him or some of the players, but he won''t be able to get rid of players as he has nothing to bring in, so it''s him.

The "I''m considering my future" line is basically the board saying "resign, or you''re getting fired."  He''s going to resign to save some face.

The problem is the people who hired him... Smith hired Hamilton, inherited Worthington and now has hired Grant.  That''s two clowns too many, and she needs to give her plaything back to the supporters and get back to the kitchen.