Sign in to follow this  
Danny G

Keep Grant , Give him more time

Give the guy some time , lost 4 games in the last 32 of the cup , its not that bad , its a hard enough job anyway managing a team in this league never mind Norwich ( no players wants come to this end of the world ) , Give him 10 more games and im sure he will turn it around .He is giving 100%

[quote user="Danny G"]Give the guy some time , lost 4 games in the last 32 of the cup , its not that bad , its a hard enough job anyway managing a team in this league never mind Norwich ( no players wants come to this end of the world ) , Give him 10 more games and im sure he will turn it around .He is giving 100%[/quote]

give me strength

i agree that norwich is a tough job, it doesnt help when youve money grabbing players that can play well if they want but all they seem intent on doing is drawing there paycheck, i feel for grant as he bought in players to the club which for there previous clubs played extremely well yet dont seem to be interestd in playing anymore, grant can install as much confidence in a team as anyone else but if the players are only interested in drawing a paycheck which they seem to do then its not his fault, if i was grant id be punishing th lot of them with fines equal to there pay until they start playing, lets see how long they go with out winning on a pay as you system hen we shall see who wants to play for our club and who doesnt, out with grant no out with the board no out with the players yes

Thing is, everyone wanted us to be 4-4-2 today (which we were) and to have Strihavka and Cureton play (which we did), so he does what the fans demand and everyone wants him sacked? And if the players can''t be bothered to turn up, what else can he do?

The club from top to bottom has become a total shambles over the last couple of years, merely replacing the manager won''t change a thing. As was proved this time last year. Not even Mourinho could turn this mess around.

[quote user="Danny G"]Give the guy some time , lost 4 games in the last 32 of the cup , its not that bad , its a hard enough job anyway managing a team in this league never mind Norwich ( no players wants come to this end of the world ) , Give him 10 more games and im sure he will turn it around .He is giving 100%[/quote]

What ever it is that you are on can I have some please.

Grant hasn''t got a clue....and giving him money to spend would be like giving a monkey a tin opener.

Smith and Grant will undoubtedly take us down.....then calmly walk away with their respective wads intact.

As much as I hate myself for it, I cant help but agree with ''its not that bad. Think of Sunderland last season, they were just about buried, and they finished first. In the immortal words of someone I cant remember,

"It ain''t over till its over"

Everything will come good in the end

Grant has just replaced one shower of shite with another.

8 of those players who started the match today were his signings and included the worst (non) performances.

Please Mr Grant. * off back to Scotland or West Ham. Anywhere but Norwich.

[quote user="Bucketman"]

As much as I hate myself for it, I cant help but agree with ''its not that bad. Think of Sunderland last season, they were just about buried, and they finished first. In the immortal words of someone I cant remember,

[/quote]

Haven''t we been saying this for the last couple of years? It''s only got worse. There''s been so much complacency from inside the club since relegation and until that changes we''ll only get worse.

[quote user="Bucketman"]

[/quote]

if i remember correctly,it was about this time last year that Niall Quinn stood down and appointed Roy Keene...

[quote user="Cluck "]

Grant hasn''t got a clue....and giving him money to spend would be like giving a monkey a tin opener.

Smith and Grant will undoubtedly take us down.....then calmly walk away with their respective wads intact.

[/quote]

Good to see you back. You misplaced  fool, all summer you got it wrong and were slagged off for it now the sheep are coming round. 

[quote user="Grumpy "][quote user="Cluck "]

[/quote]

Good to see you back. You misplaced  fool, all summer you got it wrong and were slagged off for it now the sheep are coming round. 

[/quote]

Yo Grumpy! 

I feel suitably relaxed after my hols and am back now ready for some serious sheep shearing.  Seems the bleaters are a bit thin on the ground just now though.      [;)]