Sign in to follow this  
Wacky Waving Inflatable Arm Flailing Tube Man

Chris Brown- ARRRGGGHHH

like to see that.  after 2 mins cue - brown receives on the edge of area with back to goal, flicks up the ball and turns and volleys in fashanu style!  instant hero?!?  now that would be a worthy edition to his video collection!

[quote user="O.J."]Maybe if we all say how awful he is then he may actually score, prove us wrong, and shut us up?I guarantee he will not score tonight- ever, in fact. He is useless and needs to be shot.I want to eat those words later.[/quote]Seconded

Brown up front... the Donkey and a 38yr old centre forward at the back and still some people wonder why this season is set to end in tears.... unbelievable!!!  [:''(]

Brown couldn''t hit a barn door and the Donkey should be shown the door... say no more!!!

Brown up front... the Donkey and a 38yr old centre forward at the back and still some people wonder why this season is set to end in tears.... unbelievable!!!  [:''(]

Brown couldn''t hit a barn door and the Donkey should be shown the door... say no more!!!

[quote user="C.T"]oh my god I agree with smudger, first time for everything[/quote]

I Know

the world''s gone mad

Grant''s gone loopy

and Smudger may have been right all along!

[quote user="Smudger"]

[/quote]Rubbish that 38yr old is the best CB in the league. The rest is true though...

[quote user="Smudger"]

[/quote]

Funny how you appear when we lose but are never around after we''ve won.

why the hell was that shower of SH**e up front!?!

we probably still would of lost but big dave and Jamie have scored! Brown is Grants golden boy.. its clear to see.. its like Worthy and Holt all over again!

jas :)

[quote user="cityangel"][quote user="Smudger"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Well he will be around alot this season then

[quote user="cityangel"][quote user="Smudger"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Sure is funny... makes me laugh anyway!!!  [:)]

Not too difficult to be on here after a defeat seeing as we lose so many is it CA???

[quote user="Smudger"][quote user="cityangel"][quote user="Smudger"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Sure is funny... makes me laugh anyway!!!  [:)]

Not too difficult to be on here after a defeat seeing as we lose so many is it CA???

[/quote]

We''ve only lost 3 out of the 6 we''ve played Smudger!

[quote user="Smudger"]

[/quote]

Hey Smudge, why should the Doc be shown the barn door that Chris Brown couldnt hit??

Grant plays Coco the F**king Brown because hes trying desperately to prove how good a signing he was. Really hes just digging the hole deeper because with every game he plays he doesn''t get any better. As some have already suggested on here (including myself) why don''t we switch him to midfield? I bet he would work better there.

God alone knows why Cureton and Strihavka were left on the bench. Even as a member of the Positive Sheep Brigade I can''t understand what exactly the thinking was here. Can we just play one solitary game where both Cureton and Strihavka start and finish without the interference of Coco the F**king Brown. I bet anything we''d at least see more chances being taken.

[quote user="djc"][quote user="Smudger"]

[/quote]

Hey Smudge, why should the Doc be shown the barn door that Chris Brown couldnt hit??

[/quote]

Better still, why do we not just hit the Donkey with the barn door that Brown can''t hit????  [;)]