Sign in to follow this  
arrdee

Free bet this weekend

Now you lovely old Pickers , Do you fans want to help our great club win some money for the Academy , or are you not bothered ? shall we try and avoid last weeks debacle ? when i nearly asked Dixmar Racing for a selection ? I thought the idea was to beat Dixmar Racing not for them to frolic along beside us . We need 5 teams to win this week ,easy is it not? So who is up for it this weekend ? who want''s to make the final selections , always remember you can always do your own thing , you don''t have to take our selections on board if you don''t want to, its up to you .I am asking for your selections until midnight fri .So come on you City fans you know you are the best in the land . You have it in your hands to help your club , not many can say that . Kasmet , do''vizhdane [Y] arrdee.

Hallo Ray, They look a bit tricky to me this week mate.

Pushed to go for one tho i''d say Watford to beat Southampton at about evens.

Best of luck with the bet, hope we cane those bookie chappies lol. 

Hamilton Academicals to beat Stiling Albion at home.  Hamilton have a 100% record, Stirling 4 points in 5 games.

Been in training this week arrdee.. I failed miserably in my last 2 selections so this week I''m not gambling at all and going with...

WBA V piswich     HOME WIN

Good luck whoever does the selections[Y]

Well you lovely old Pickers , we do have quite a response already . I shall now throw my selection into the melting pot , Norwich City to win .I am convinced they will win . Good luck to whoever makes the final selection , if its me i will do the best i can . They all look so good to me,  which can i leave out ?[Y] do''bar, arrdee.

All the "good thing home wins" don''t look too good to me this week Ray, I feel there will be more shocks than usual.

So on the basis that (1)I dislike  Crystal Palace intensely  ( since I paid sixty quid for two seats in their dilapidated ground)

and the fact that      (2) Norwich always seem play the opposite of their pre-international-break form.

My nap this week therefore is  NORWICH CITY to beat Crystal Palace !

Am now missing off on hols for the next two weekends, hope to see we have won lots of quids when I return.

Good luck to us and City.

I am going to go for Huddersfield to win at home against Cheltenham this week, good luck to whoevers picking this week there are an unusual amount of tough games to predict, especially in the Premier League this weekend, but I''m sure someone will be successful soon it''s just a matter of time.

I dont know if anybody has made a final selection of 5 , if not i will have a stab at it this week .

1- West Ham to beat Middlesborough - Mbncfc

2- Leicester to beat Qpr - BlahBlahBlah

3- Norwich to beat Palace -Ardee-Gorleston Jim

4- Sheff Utd to beat Wolves - We8Wba

5- Huddersfield to beat Cheltenham - Norfolkchance1.

[quote user="ncfc1"]

I dont know if anybody has made a final selection of 5 , if not i will have a stab at it this week .

1- West Ham to beat Middlesborough - Mbncfc

2- Leicester to beat Qpr - BlahBlahBlah

3- Norwich to beat Palace -Ardee-Gorleston Jim

4- Sheff Utd to beat Wolves - We8Wba

5- Huddersfield to beat Cheltenham - Norfolkchance1.

[/quote]

"ncnf1" Well done you lovely old picker . I thought i would put your selections on early for the fans going to the match . I will ring them through to Dixmar Racing this morning , details to follow later , thanks for that"ncfc1" I will talk to you later . Ray.

Yep the bet is on you lovely old Pickers ,now Blah3 i did enjoy your time, date, and location, very good , lets hope we can both live it down . The selections this week are

West Ham-------------------------1-1---------Mbncfc.

Leicester---------------------------3-4---------Blah3

Norwich City-----------------------5-4---------G Jim , arrdee.

Sheff Utd---------------------------11-8--------we8wba.

Huddesfield-------------------------8 11--------Norfolkchance1

Which will win the Academy £323-05p all thanks to "ncfc1" Now are you going to be the first one to win for us ? I am feeling very upbeat about it i think we can now look forward to lots of wins as we have some form to play with . Thanks once again "ncfc1" good job done.

Just as a matter of interest i will tell you of my own line of 6

Hamilton-------------8-13---------7rew.

Huddesfield----------8-11---------Norfolkchance1

Norwich------------- 5-4----------G Jim.

West Brom---------- 5-6----------Nutty Nigel.

Dundee---------------5-4----------arrdee.

Notts F---------------11-8---------Macs Perm.

Which will for £5 win me £307-52p but no not with arrdees luck, not a hope. However i wish you all the luck in the world , we all know we support the best Club in the land [Y] arrdee.

[quote user="ncfc1"]Sorry all , the results were there and i did not select the right 5 , even harder to take as Leicester and Huddersfield both held the lead in their games only to let it slip .[/quote]

"ncfc1" You lovely old boy ,you have nothing to feel sorry for , it was so close for us , you came within a wisker of bringing it off . Also remember there is no finger pointing on the Free Bet thread, arrdee won''t have any of that ,we are having  fun thats what i want you city fans to have if we win money on the way all well and good but its not the be all and end all , remember it has cost no one any money .Now are you ready to have another go?We line up again next weekend all armed with more form and facts as we ever draw closer to our first win . Now one of our Pickers has a 100% record i believe 4 out of 4 it seems, no doubt 7rew the stats king will tell us more but well done who ever it is [:$] arrdee.

I think you give me far more credit than I deserve, good sir.I have been unable to keep records so far as my internet conection at home has been abismal (my computer blew up rather spectacularly).whoever has 4 out of 4 well done.

I seem to be in a really bad trot of form at the moment I thought Huddersfield were nailed on to beat Cheltenham and was dumbfounded when they didn''t. The good thing was that QPR equalised which meant my result wasn''t so crucial. I''m going to work doubly hard to make sure I get it right next week.

Norfolkchance1.. it was nobody''s fault we were just unlucky, we keep getting so close. I really feel that we will have a run of weeks where we get it right sometime soon. You were brave enough to select and just unlucky not to be the first winning selector! Well done mate [Y]