Sign in to follow this  
Local Ipswich Fan

Good luck next year [pinkun.com warning: Ipswich fan]

Norwich will come straight back down. Ooh look at us we won a few matches. Well done on doing the double on us, but your not the top team in the league we are. We spent two years in the top division and qualified for Europe. Beat that you wallies. Your team is poor and Huckerby is past it. Kuqi is the top player in the league, Huckerby''s celebration, BORING. Roll on the ''Kuqi flop''
ps Delia is an overated cook. I would rather eat the Cambridge united pies which are frozen.

Cheers

Joe Royle''s Barmy Army

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!! OHOHOHOHOHOHO!! That''s the best one I''ve heard for AGES! You are the best team in the league?? HAHAHAHA!! Sorry now that I''ve sewn my sides back together tell me this Ipswich fan:

Do you have a defence?
Do you have any decent strikers?
Do you have any money?

All above answers are NO, just so as you know!

Who cares that you qualified for Europe? You didn''t win anything. The only thing you got is money which, oh look, you''ve p***ed away! Nobody remembers your European (snigger) run!

And Darren Huckerby can have the most boring celebration in the WORLD for all I care. He is the best striker in the division by a mile and you are jealous. Tell me: Would you have turned down buying him if you got the chance? You''ve summed up your Donki pretty well though: a FLOP!

As for Delia she is an absolute legend and you are jealous.

I sincerly hope this post is from a Norwich fan having a laugh because if it is genuine then you Binners are more of a joke than I thought.

We''ll wave down at you from the Premiership, Binner

BYYYYEEEEEEEE

local ipswich fan

well, good for you mate, it must have been good while it lasted, and i am sad to think your attitude clouds any sensible judgement

yes, two hundred years ago, you might have been the better team, but this is NOW, and we are top and you are not, so get real and if you have any criticism to make, let''s have some real facts, I bet BFJ would have bought hucks if he had had the chance, but thanks to your greedy chairman, that was not possible and you (like us a few years ago) are counting the cost of rash financial decisions.

Don''t get me wrong, i have nothing against ipswich fans in general, i spend a good deal of time on one excellent ipswich fan board - and most of them on there think we are already promoted, and as for Kuqi being in the same class as hucks, oh dear, too many late nights with the stronger lagers methinks mate. I have many ipswich supporting mates, and do feel genuinely sorry for you having to sell all your best players, but you have to accept this year we are better than you, sorry, but that is how it is

as for huck''s celebration, okay, so it is boring, well we don''t care, it''s the goals that count and i bet he enjoyed scoring against your lot, we know we enjoyed the celebrations!!!

Cheers :-)

Thank you very much "Mr Norwich Know Bu**er all!" Reading your informative "Post", has just cured my insomnia......ZZZZzzzzzz......

well well well ,lets have a look at next season which sounds better premiership , divison one say it 4 x and think about it . um premiership i think, and the overated cook well DELIA certainly puts her money in the club she loves. sour grapes i think

it''ll all be very well when your club doesnt exist a few years down the line. all those wonderful trophies, but where''s your club????????

Haha Wilnis the 2nd! Wot a load of sour grapes lol

Tell u what mate, u keep on living on ur past success and we wil live in the present, so i hope you enjoy your trips to the mighty Bescott stadium, as the pride of Anglia stride proudly out at old trafford......(real sense of pride kicks in....)

2-0
3-1
OTBC
TOTL@PR

Norwich will come straight back down. - No evidence presented.

Ooh look at us we won a few matches. - thats the whole point mate.

Well done on doing the double on us, - pleasure, anytime.

but your not the top team in the league we are. - which league table are YOU looking at.

We spent two years in the top division and qualified for Europe. - Remind me what you did with all that prize money?

Beat that you wallies. - OK we will, no problem.

Your team is poor - We owe money, yes. And we will pay it all back when due not, say, 5p in the pound to our local businesses.

and Huckerby is past it. - past your defence thats for sure.

Kuqi is the top player in the league, - the league of gentlemen?

Huckerby''s celebration, BORING. - agree, weve seen it so many times now...

Roll on the ''Kuqi flop'' - he already is?

ps Delia is an overated cook. I would rather eat the Cambridge united pies which are frozen. - suit yourself. Bad judge of food as well as football team?

Oh no, is nothing sacred ?

The last thing we need here is some binman rambling on the usual binmanese sh*te

City fans may well squabble on here (occasionally) but above all we are City fans

Shame on you, you naughty board administrator people

Peter,
Can we immortalise the post from Norwich Know It all, it will keep us in good spirits for many a year to come. Funnier than the Carl court thread me thinks.

It just gets better with every read

This should be post of the week (if not year). At Last....that is quality mate!!! I dont usually laugh much before ten but you achieved the almost impossible....nice one.
And to the binner thank you as well - whatever youre one I''ll have some on my way down tomorrow, cheers.

hmmm, I think I noticed you leaving early when you were 3-1 down at Carrow Road and so my fellow posters know what I think of you.............

Thanks for the post scummer... not laughed so much since we put in one of our poorest performances of the season but still beat you 3-1...

What do they put in the water down there in Ips*** land??? Your all delusional. Your the top team in the league - how exactly? lol. 2 years in top division and qualified for europe - but where are you now? The second worst defence in div.1, in financial crisis and going nowhere.

Please post some more, it will provide me with more laughs and save me renting out a comedy on DVD tonight...

Top of the league at Portman Road
Sorry. Just had to re-live that afternoon.

Kitters - thanks mate, I couldn''t resist it. Bloody sc*m cheek.

I have to deal with 3 or 4 of em at work so I am getting a good repotoire of responses to their nonsense.

Kuqi, best player in the league! Hah, I´m surprised if he makes it to the Finnish national team. Finland has far better players up front than Kuqi and me thinks Finnish national team is c**p, few exceptions though. Typical Ipswich fan.

Local I***** Fan, why are you on here anyway it''s obviously only to cause trouble, so just go back to where you came from! We''re better than you and you just can''t take it!