Sign in to follow this  
Baldyboy

we need a centre back today!!!

if as is rumoured fleming is to leave today and possibly robinson we are down to three players to play centre back as grant says spillane is not ready. that leaves an unfit shackell, an unfit dublin and doherty the octupus, so what the hell are we gonna do if these players do leave?

I can''t imagine PG or the Board would have let Fleming unless they were pretty certain of replacements arriving soon, after they cannot seriously play Robinson there for the season, can they?

"prudence 1, ambition 0" - what our board...nothing would suprise me...looks like Robinsons off as wellWith your signature, I guess that''s cause for a celebration? Such a shame the team will actually look worse without him, eh?

If Grant has let Fleming go without a replacement then he should be sacked for gross negligence !

By the way , we also need a striker as without Earnshaw we will not score any goals( as last night proved ) - pretty fundamental to winning football matches.

Today is the all important day regarding the future of the club.

don''t get me wrong he''s not good enough IMO and offers very little, and should be one of those ''cleared out'', however the thinness of the squad takes priority at the moment...if he goes and we dont sign a centre back (as versality seems now to be his only saving grace) who exactly will our defense comprise of against Leeds...actually with a fit first 11 our team does look better without him...however the squad looks to be on a knife edge...

If we don''t sign a center back today we are up s**t creak without a paddle and should start planning life for league one?? come on grant sort it out.

Half the problems our defence encounter are due to a midfield that can''t keep posession! Hopefully, with the two aticipated signings today, we''ll have a midfield that doesn''t keep putting our defence under so much pressure.

Bearing in mind that Carl robinson was 50k, I am going to need to see these guys before I start jumping for joy, a freebie who nobody in Scotland really wants to sign, and a 100k St Mirren player...are they going to be ''better''.  I hope to god they are.

[quote user="Mark King"]Half the problems our defence encounter are due to a midfield that can''t keep posession! Hopefully, with the two aticipated signings today, we''ll have a midfield that doesn''t keep putting our defence under so much pressure.[/quote]

i think we may need a centre back but it is certainly not a priority, lets get a good central mid and a striker

Why is it not a priority when even without injuries we have no cover now for any position in defence???

Even with a first choice 11 out our defence is shaky at best!!!

arn''t we meant to be bringing in 2 new players today? one being that scottish midfeilder and then there was little detail about the 2nd, who knos it could just be a new CB though.