Sign in to follow this  
Duffman

Training

under worthy they used to have to report by 9 and start training at 10, dunno about under grant tho. i was fortunate enough to get invited down under the old regime.

Having never been to Colney and based on evidence before me on the pitch I would imagine they start at 10am and finish around 5 minutes later, but I think they have a rest after match days.

Dunno.

Why ask? Are you gonna take a ball down there, and ask to join in??

[quote user="djcat"]

Dunno.

Why ask? Are you gonna take a ball down there, and ask to join in??

[/quote]

I wouldnt want show any of them up and cause a further loss in confidence.

I have a day off tomorrow and was thinking of taking my little boy, weather permitting. I was gonna get there for about 10 but didnt want to be sitting around waiting for them to stroll in at 11.

give the club a call...  im sure they can tell u....

Sods law u pick the day to go and watch that they train inside!

jas :)

I went up to Colney on the friday before the QPR game on new year''s eve. I arrived just after ten to see the players disappearing into a hut to be given a lecture about tactics for the game by Grant. They emerged about 40 minutes later and trained until about midday.

The players haven''t trained at Colney for some time now, most of them have been employed in alternative training methods, mainly as labourers and  hod carriers on the Soviet style hotel.

The football might be cr@p at the moment but once the hotel is finished we will all be able to purchace a bowl of warm beetroot soup there for less than 3 Roubles, we may have to queue for 6 hours but hey, it''s still progress!

M@rtin wrote:-

I have a day off tomorrow and was thinking of taking my little boy,

What the heck has your boy done to deserve punishment like being subjected to watching a training session???   [;)]