Sign in to follow this  
First Wizard

Congratulations!

O.K. you lot out there,  leave wiz alone he has his opinion . i will defend him for having it , the same as i have for all others , you don''t know what its like to lose your Neon Tetas, or have to sell your Sailfin Molly Guppys , i can understand how the man feels , i can understand this rant , to think about losing your fish you have spent a large part of you life with is unbearable , i know because i am one of those fish men , besides Wiz has already lost noo-noo, is that not enought for you lot ? talk about kicking a man when he is down .

Big A wrote: I think you have by now given your opinion on every NCFC scenario so maybe you leaving the club for pastures new is a good idea.

Er..............where did I say I was leaving the club for pastures new Big A?, you''re not reading my posts clearly again, are you? thats a fault common with my detractors these days.

I clearly said that until the current board quit, or clear up their act, my other hobby (Aquaticts) would recieve my excess cash more then they would. That''s totally different to your interpretation of my words. 

Still, why let the truth get in the way of a good put down!.

Big A & friends:

What part of my quote below are you having trouble with?:

Its doubtful that I''ll give up supporting City though, its in the blood isn''t it?, but while the current set up is in charge, I certainly WON''T be giving them anymore of my dwindling cash resourses to the club.

It seems pretty clear to me!.

[quote user="Dicky"]

[quote user="Yellow Rages"]Will you please stop posting now.[/quote]

I''ll second that motion....

[/quote]

A lot of the problems the club has are the fault of fans who dont care enough to say anything about them.

A lot of fans stupidly stuck with Worthy too long.

And blindly agree with the spin that comes out of carrow road.

Remmember the 4-5 signings last year that Mumby talked about.

Its gotten to the stage where I dont believe a word coming out of the club.

Who is betting Earnie will have a "hamstring pull" before the Tamworth game?

If he hasnt been sold already.

Wiz - The current squad are not the worst to grace FCR, that award goes to the dross that took to the pitch under the stewardship of Hamilton (aka "The Blarneymeister"). I know how you feel, having sat the Southend game you cannot help but feel that the board have got it so wrong, that said I am prepared to wait to see if they back their man, after all Delia promised lots of changes in January......

[quote user="1st Wizard"]

Big A & friends:

What part of my quote below are you having trouble with?:

Its doubtful that I''ll give up supporting City though, its in the blood isn''t it?, but while the current set up is in charge, I certainly WON''T be giving them anymore of my dwindling cash resourses to the club.

It seems pretty clear to me!.

[/quote]

Seems pretty clear to me too Wiz...

Congratulations...  It is a shame that a few more fans can''t be as logical... 

If you distrust how the club is using your money then why keep funding it until changes are made?

I made the same decision myself last season...  and while others have critcised me for it... do I give a damn???

No best decision I have made in the last two years or so... and up until now Delia & Co have done nothing but prove that decision of mine absoloutely justified!!!

It is sad when it comes to such a a state of affairs that a long-term supporter of the club feels so pushed in to a corner that they feel they must make such a decision...

But like me I am sure that you would be back as soon as the club is showing that it can do all that it can to compete at the level it''s public deserves (either under this board or a new investor)...

All I ask is that whoever is in charge of the club does their best....  this board of directors clearly hasn''t been doing that for quite some time now!!!

Cluck - I am sure that Wiz can look after himself and lets be fair about this - Whilst Wiz has every right to post his comments, other posters have every right to respond, the thread was started by Wiz, so he has to expect a response (some may even say he craves a response).....

I love the way Wiz turned my post around to suit his own deluded reality.What I actually said was (and it''s there on page 1) was this:"See, you are typical of 90% of the most bile-filled moaners on here -

wheras those of us who actually attend games tend to be a bit more

philosophical and certainly more realistic."I didn''t I was a better or worse supporter than anyone else (but given some of the people around me in the Barclay who seem to be under the mistaken assumption they''re in a library, I''d say I''m definately not the worst!)I didn''t say everyone who doesn''t attend games regularly is not a real supporter - it was merely an observation that more of the unpleasant, repetitive and frankly now very boring moaners seem to be in that camp.First he plays the old "oh you''re picking on me because I''m disabled" card. Not pleasant, and arguably as bad as someone who genuinely discriminates against disablity.To compound his deception and in a rather lame attempt to recruit yet more "aw, leave the Wiz alone, he has every right to voice his opinion" types, he starts a new thread on the subject rather than adding his opinion to the thread where the comment was made.Those that have sussed him out already know, those that haven''t probably never will.''Nuff said.

Tell me this isn''t the worst City side ever to grace Carrow Road.

[/quote]Either you''re 15 or you''ve a very short memory. You need a hobby.... your posts are very tedious.Try bare knuckle fighting...... you''d not be short of takersLOL

[quote user="Herb"]I love the way Wiz turned my post around to suit his own deluded reality.

What I actually said was (and it''s there on page 1) was this:
"See, you are typical of 90% of the most bile-filled moaners on here - wheras those of us who actually attend games tend to be a bit more philosophical and certainly more realistic."

[/quote]

Herb.............again!:

I cut and pasted your post, word for word, your attempt to ''wriggle'' out of them was hilarious, you got caught out..............be a man and admit it for once!. You also wrote:

First he plays the old "oh you''re picking on me because I''m disabled" card. Not pleasant, and arguably as bad as someone who genuinely discriminates against disablity.

It was Leeds Yellow who raised this subject..............not me. I only answered the best way I knew, and to defend my take and attitude on disability. Again, you already knew this!, so the playing of the ''disability card'' is down to posters like you, I was only guilty of defending my own corner!.

But you knew this already didn''t you?.

You''ve been sussed....................accept it!.

Hello Wiz, I''m surprised that your critics didn''t respond to your post by saying something along the lines of "with all your carping no prizes for guessing what breed of fish you have in your aquarium !" ................. but they didn''t and nor will I ! Truth is that I empathise with much of what you say. I simply cannot believe the way that our club has nosedived over the last two years. On New Years Day 2005 I was at the Portsmouth match getting soaked. We went one man down after 5 minutes but still did enough to win max points but a goal disallowed and a dubious penalty against us resulted in a draw. However, we departed from Fratton Park having witnessed a fighting, committed performance from our team and with real hope of avoiding the drop. Our Board didn''t have the balls to invest in a quality striker at the start of that season and only did so when they realised that, actually, we were faring much better than expected but, of course, it was too late and it all ended with that ignominious and humiliating thrashing at Fulham. Referring to that game, my son made the observation that he didn''t think it wise that most of the Norwich fans were jeering and booing the Fulham players as they came out onto the pitch at the start. I glanced at the Fulham players and saw that they had heard the jeering and were glaring back at our fans. The 6-0 thrashing did suggest that the Fulham players were a little more motivated for a meaningless game (for them) than perhaps they should have been but I will never understand why our players looked so disinterested and unenergetic. Ah well, that''s all in the past, we had the chance and we blew it big time and, like the Wiz, I too am totally depressed by our cosy, complacent, comfortable self-congratulatory Board. As fars as Tamworth are concerned - muddy pitch, pouring rain, most of our team not "up for it", everybody bar us hoping for a "Lambs slaughter Canaries" headline .......  yep., all the ingredients are ther for another humiliation !! Personally, I don''t care how we win or by what margin as long as we get through. Another Dag Redbridge score will be fine with me. 1-0 to Norwich and it''s quickly forgotten but 1-0 to Tamworth and we will always be reminded of it.  I can see it now, the Clumsy Lumberjack embraces a Lamb, penalty to Tamworth and it''s Good Night Josephine. Sorry for the ramble, coffee break over. Bye for now and don''t let the Budderies grind you down Wiz !

It was Leeds Yellow who raised this subject..............not me.

[/quote]Nonsense. You mentioned it before LY even posted in the thread.Keep digging! [:)]

[quote user="Cluck"]

Get a life squeakies....Wiz was a "regular supporter" before most of you could wipe your own backsides (or before even you had a backside to wipe).....but I guess just like "sex" with this generation.........you''ve discovered it all first......You then are the first "TRUE" supporters....and we''ve just been keeping it warm for you?

[/quote]

Bless you Cluck, I can always rely on you to put a smile on my face.

Sticking up for Wiz against the bullies in one sentence and then making sweeping generalisations about the ages and sexual practices of anyone who disagrees with you the next! Fantastic, and the best thing is you don''t even realise how daft it makes you look.

[quote user="Shack Attack"][quote user="Cluck"]

Get a life squeakies....Wiz was a "regular supporter" before most of you could wipe your own backsides (or before even you had a backside to wipe).....but I guess just like "sex" with this generation.........you''ve discovered it all first......You then are the first "TRUE" supporters....and we''ve just been keeping it warm for you?

[/quote]

Bless you Cluck, I can always rely on you to put a smile on my face.

Sticking up for Wiz against the bullies in one sentence and then making sweeping generalisations about the ages and sexual practices of anyone who disagrees with you the next! Fantastic, and the best thing is you don''t even realise how daft it makes you look.

[/quote]

I''m always pleased to oblige Shack......and I guess this must apply very much to you then eh?..........[:)]

[quote user="Herb"]

Nonsense. You mentioned it before LY even posted in the thread.
Keep digging! [:)]
[/quote]

Please check back on this thread Herb, its quite easy to do!. I may have mentioned a ''health issue'' in responce to your ''loaded'' first ''post'' but it was indeed Leeds Yellow who first mentioned ''disability''.

Please check before saying nonsense, you''ll just apear silly otherwise.

[quote user="Herb"]

[/quote]

Please check back on this thread Herb, its quite easy to do!. I may have mentioned a ''health issue'' in responce to your ''loaded'' first ''post'' but it was indeed Leeds Yellow who first mentioned ''disability''.

[/quote]

Talk about the two of you splitting hairs.....you both must be all scalp at this point.

[quote user="Herb"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Get a room you two...

[quote user="Canary02"]

Get a room you two...

[/quote]We have, and may I point out that while he might come across as a cantankerous old sod on here, he''s a very considerate lover [;)]

[quote user="Herb"][quote user="Canary02"]

Get a room you two...

[/quote]

We have, and may I point out that while he might come across as a cantankerous old sod on here, he''s a very considerate lover [;)]
[/quote]

Do you mean that he changes his mind before he has a chance to get bored?

1st wizard if you are so sick and tired of it-why bother?  We''re an average championship side, and the fans put too much pressure on.  People should just support the team instead of moaning and we might do a little better. 

[quote user="Herb"]First he plays the old "oh you''re picking on me because I''m disabled" card. Not pleasant, and arguably as bad as someone who genuinely discriminates against disablity.To compound his deception and in a rather lame attempt to recruit yet more "aw, leave the Wiz alone, he has every right to voice his opinion" types, he starts a new thread on the subject rather than adding his opinion to the thread where the comment was made.Those that have sussed him out already know, those that haven''t probably never will.''Nuff said.

[/quote]Very Well Said, just about sums up how pathetic wizard has become.  And yet he still can''t see it.  The fact of the matter is, we all know way more about the wizard than we ever cared to.....why is this.....because he lives his life on this message board, its worse than an episode of Jeremy Kyle.  I have sympathy for your situation, don''t get me wrong, but using it as a ''get out clause'' is low! The Wizard has an agenda, and it far surpasses NCFC and Football to the point where I think he actually quite enjoys the clubs recent failings!!

[quote user="Herb"]

We have, and may I point out that while he might come across as a cantankerous old sod on here, he''s a very considerate lover [;)]
[/quote]

ROFL.

That has got to be the best reply I''ve ever heard on this board!. I reluctenly applaud you for it Herb.

But that doesn''t mean we''re engaged or anything!!.

[quote user="Paul Holland"]1st wizard if you are so sick and tired of it-why bother?  We''re an average championship side, and the fans put too much pressure on.  People should just support the team instead of moaning and we might do a little better. [/quote]

Paul.

1. This must be about the most depressing debut post in the history of this board. With supporters like you, who needs success?

2. If you don''t like 1st Wizards posts and the resultant threads, then don''t read them. Simple.

3. Wizard is ''so sick and tired of it'' because he has a justifiable, raging anger about the lack of success and general limpness of the club over the past ten years compared with the previous 40 years.

OTBC.