Sign in to follow this  
Huddy

Mr Carrow Has Left the Stadium

This fitted into this afternoon''s events quite well, his departure 15 minutes before the end of each half suggested he''d had enough and was heading for a half time pie just like the rest of us.

Well done MR Carrow.

It sumsa it up when his double departures recieved the biggest cheers along with the departure of robinson / arrival of Safri.

(Is the Mr Carrow code something to do with security for the police?)

No idea who or what Mr Carrow is, but he/it got the biggest cheer of the afternoon each time...well, apart from Robinson''s substitution that is.

i dont know whether it still does (i presume it does) its supposed to be code for ''a fire in the building/stand''...the trouble is everyone knows what the ''code'' is...so its pretty stupid really but yeah it definately got the loudest cheer on a very subdued carrow road afternoon

"Mr Carrow" is a warning to stewards to prepare for Evacuation....

i guess they sound it during game to keep the stewards on their toes.. like with a fire Drill....

We Should sign Mr Carrow! even though he doesnt exist he''d still cover more ground and be more effective than Dixon Etuhu!

jas :)

It is to do with trouble alright but not a fight or ought, every club has the same if there is a fire, bomb or chemical threat or something similar.

Yeah robinsons substitute was a bit over the top. He was no worse than the strong majority, and feel sorry for him personally.

I dont think he''s a good player, but neither is Etuhu, Thorne, Fleming, and the strong majority.

It means there is a fire alarm going off in the stadium. Yesterday there were two, which is very rare. It''s normally caused by people somking  in places they shouldn''t.