Sign in to follow this  
7rew

bad keeping

the goal was his fault but his keeping wasnt bad.

u could argue a bad team.. if we didnt lose the ball we wouldnt of conceded a goal no?

jas :)

I too thought the ball went through him too easily for the goal but to solely blame him for the goal when Dublin, Shax and Etuhu all got in each others way going for the free kick allowing a free header for their defender makes me despair. 

However the rest of his performance inspried confidence.   As Iposted earlier he started quite timidly but grew in stature the long the game went on.

was just impressed by the fact that in the entire match no shot that was on target stayed out of the net (for either team)

[quote user="baldyboy"]how was the goal his fault? the guy had a free header![/quote]

he should of claimed it i thought.

Camp did ok. Claimed a lot of long balls in the penalty area well.I thought their goal was down to Etuhu jumping underneath the ball, leaving his man free to score (I''ve yet to see the replay though).

[quote user="jas the barclay king"]

the goal was his fault but his keeping wasnt bad.

u could argue a bad team.. if we didnt lose the ball we wouldnt of conceded a goal no?

[/quote]A bit harsh that jas it was a powerfull header and not many keepers would have saved that.

I don''t know where that figure came from, but there was definitely more on target than just the goals.

The BBC say 10 for us 3 for them.

And can I just add that Lee Camp looked very good. Sometime he looked a bit nervous when he received a back pass, but his catching of crosses can''t be faulted...Well Done!

I dont recall our third goal being a shot on target - I think it was going wide before being diverted.