Sign in to follow this  
TheMarshmallowMan

The hostility on this board

Really is despicable.

I appreciate the Worthy In/Out argument divided fans, but that''s past and we''re about to embark on a new era under a new manager. So let''s stop the petty squabbles and return to an ordinary level of debate. I''m not saying get along - but frankly name calling is becoming all to common.

Let''s play nice, and support our team. OTBC!

[quote user="TheMarshmallowMan"]

Really is despicable.

I appreciate the Worthy In/Out argument divided fans, but that''s past and we''re about to embark on a new era under a new manager. So let''s stop the petty squabbles and return to an ordinary level of debate. I''m not saying get along - but frankly name calling is becoming all to common.

[/quote]

Agreed - it''s all most of us have ever wanted to do. There are a few though that want to live their moment of glory forever - ie Worthy''s sacking. They hate him more than they care about the club which they have demonstrated time and time again.

I agree to a certain extent, but people are bound to disagree about things, sometimes we need to agree to disagree. I think many people here have strong views but most are relatively constructive, apart from yellow fever, he is a waste of space.

[quote user="Marty"]I agree to a certain extent, but people are bound to disagree about things, sometimes we need to agree to disagree. I think many people here have strong views but most are relatively constructive, apart from yellow fever, he is a waste of space.[/quote]

i think you love me relly - u always talk of me

tbh with u yellow fever, i thnk i speak for most people when i say i think your a bit of an ass, you say absoloutly bugger all thats positive and you just try to deliberatly piss people off with your negativity

[quote user="Marty"]I agree to a certain extent, but people are bound

to disagree about things, sometimes we need to agree to disagree. I

think many people here have strong views but most are relatively

constructive, apart from yellow fever, he is a waste of space.[/quote]I''m not saying we all turn into a lovey duvvy agreement fest. Just simply cut out the disrespect.[quote user="lambert gonzales"]tbh with u yellow fever, i thnk i speak for most people when i say i think your a bit of an ass, you say absoloutly bugger all thats positive and you just try to deliberatly piss people off with your negativity[/quote]Like this. Fair enough YF does post a lot which others would disagree, but no need to tell him he''s a bit of an ass here to deliberatly piss people off.

I must say that I find MOTR - who is as big a stirrer as YF - saying that all he wants is for us all to get along quite...incredible!

it''s true, he knows his negativity winds peopel such as me up, so he continuosly posts things like it, and dude i dont mean to be rude here but i speak my mind on things and that was all i was doing, why on earth support a team if all you can do is pick out the negatives in things?

[quote user="lambert gonzales"]it''s true, he knows his negativity winds peopel such as me up, so he continuosly posts things like it, and dude i dont mean to be rude here but i speak my mind on things and that was all i was doing, why on earth support a team if all you can do is pick out the negatives in things?[/quote]He''s a binner.People need to wake up.

Really is despicable.

[/quote]

I agree its all in the past and we should now all concentrate on getting behind the new manager and our beloved team, just like we did yesterday [:)]

Like this. Fair enough YF does post a lot which others would disagree, but no need to tell him he''s a bit of an ass here to deliberatly piss people off.
[/quote]

Yellow Fever is a binner, as is Honest Joe.  Some people on here are a bit dense aren''t they.... Just ignore the binner.

I put the name calling down to some people using multiple user names, either to hide behind or to support their own postings. Rather lame....but sadly that is what happens on such boards.....One upmanship.

This place is all about opinions and they will always lead to disagreements.....but the name calling and personal insults belong in the playground....often along with the person doing it.

There are some very interesting people on here and I have seriously re-looked at my own veiw of certain things because of what they have posted. Some are meant to be wry humour...but get taken wrongly.

Allow people their opinion....and if it is negative in your veiw, so be it. We can''t all think the same way about things....otherwise this place would be very dull indeed. No user owns this place or has the right to bully others for speaking their mind.........