Sign in to follow this  
Pigs in Space

Carlton Cole on loan

Peter Grant is working his magic BEFORE he is made manager.. thats incredible... dont post such Piffle!

and lets not hope Cole is coming.. he is crap!

jas :)

[quote user="blahblahblah"]I thought he worked in Asda, in the fish department ?[/quote]

not sure about that but he did fill his car up with petrol earlier this morning, don''t know what gas station or where mind!

Not overly excited. When ive seen him for the under 21''s he looked like a useless lump, who cant finish! But he must have some talent if chelsea kept him for a few years (unless noone else would take him permanently), and he has to be better than 48 year old Dublin and 2 goal thorne!

[quote user="BigJon"]Just heard on canary call special that its a good possability that Carlton Cole is coming on loan. Lets Hope so...[/quote]quite, i also heard the saddening news that Carlton Cole is being loaned from our local Asda store to one outside Norfolk, lets hope he is back soon....

i hope we do get cole on loan, his a very useful player,

i think his played really well for west ham whens his come on but cos west ham have 600 bloody odd strikers, no one gets a 90 min game except the so called classy tevez who would struggle against fleming!!!

hope grant brings in cole!!

oh no, if we get him on loan we will have to find someone else to be "spotted" in Asda every week!

its carl cort who works in asda, not carlton cole. carlton cole works down halfords with my cousin jake, and apparently he''s a right prat.

[quote user="Kolin Kob"]its carl cort who works in asda, not carlton cole. carlton cole works down halfords with my cousin jake, and apparently he''s a right prat.[/quote]

anyone else with the initials CC that play footy seen in the Norfolk vicinity, or roads leading to or from Norfolk?

[quote user="Rudolph Hucker"]This was a press mis-print which should have read ''Hughes going toCarlton Colville on loan.'' Hope that sets it straight.[/quote]

Is there anyone on here living nearby who could give Hooooooooze lodgings for the duration of the loan????????

couple of seasons back went up to Molineux and saw us lose to wolve - Carlton Cole was the difference there - only real worry is he has not progressed from loan player to first team regular - would be a great signing for us I feel