Sign in to follow this  
Master J-Do Pur

Cheery Note

There seems to be some discontent slowly building in this message board so i wanted to just say i like being a Norwich fan. We are good. Anyone who wants to be negative towards this message wear a tank top, it has put me in a very good mood today and hopefully it might make you smile as well. love you all

[quote user="Yellow fever"]tank top - what is that[/quote]

Now we know you''re just a teenager [:D]

P.S. Do you ever post more than one sentence?

Bet PG wears a tank top...

Keeps his arms free for POINTING as the rest of the midfield by-passes him!!! 

[quote user="Master J-Do Pur"]There seems to be some discontent slowly building in this message board so i wanted to just say i like being a Norwich fan. We are good. Anyone who wants to be negative towards this message wear a tank top, it has put me in a very good mood today and hopefully it might make you smile as well. love you all[/quote]

Well.....just incase your post is sincere......I hope you enjoy better times........but

I''m wearing so many bloody tank tops right now that I just fell off my chair.............

I wore a tank top in the 70''s along with my bell bottom trousers and froggy feet shoes.

I had a lilac shirt with a big collar too.

The tank top had multi coloured horizontal bands.

God I looked a twat! I thought I was the tits though.

All together now.....''Cum on feel the noise, girls grab the boys...........................''

[quote user="Rudolph Hucker"]I wore a tank top in the 70''s along with my bell bottom trousers and froggy feet shoes. I had a lilac shirt with a big collar too. The tank top had multi coloured horizontal bands. God I looked a twat! I thought I was the tits though. All together now.....''Cum on feel the noise, girls grab the boys...........................''[/quote]

I''ve been trying hard for 30 years to forget and now you do this!

AAAARRGGGGHHH!   NOOOOOOOOO!! It''s all coming back! The clogs! The curly perms!! ...say it ain''t so, ma ....

Nurse! The medication - be quick ......

[quote user="Rudolph Hucker"]I wore a tank top in the 70''s along with my bell bottom trousers and froggy feet shoes.

I had a lilac shirt with a big collar too.

The tank top had multi coloured horizontal bands.

God I looked a twat! I thought I was the tits though.

All together now.....''Cum on feel the noise, girls grab the boys...........................''[/quote]

I wasn''t even around in the 70''s, it sounds interesting though, all the colours and Jimi Hendrix!

Yellow Fever, are you still in school, that what explain why you never post during the week days around 9-3!

The 70''s were great, the best part was 76, long hot summer (my last school holiday) and the Sex Pistols coming along half way through it.Pissing everyone off and causing a stir. Have we ever really looked back?? Happy days..

And what about those bloody trousers with all the buttons around the waistband? Ridiculous!

Oh and hello to everyone on this site, been watching for a long time and have finally decided to post,can I say I have a lot of time for CJF and even 1st Wizard, we all need a place in our lives for subversives.

And the very best of luck AND SUPPORT for Peter Grant.

Now the memories come flooding back - My tank top, Birmingham Bags with the pockets on the sides and my orange and black platform shoes - then my mum knitted me and my brother a starsky tie round cardigan - together with the music Sweet, Mud, Rubettes, Alvin Stardust and loads of others this decade was absolutely superb

Hey, thanks everyone for the amazing replies, its nice to see some pointless banter going on in these message boards once again. I have to apoligise to everyone in the fact i was not around in the 70''s (oh how i wish i was) but i am looking more and more like the George Best of the new millenium everytime i look in the mirror. Long live 70''s chic! (and NCFC)

[quote user="Master J-Do Pur"]Hey, thanks everyone for the amazing replies, its nice to see some pointless banter going on in these message boards once again. I have to apoligise to everyone in the fact i was not around in the 70''s (oh how i wish i was) but i am looking more and more like the George Best of the new millenium everytime i look in the mirror. Long live 70''s chic! (and NCFC)[/quote]

Never mind the 70s Master J.........the 60s would have blown your socks off........ The Beatles, Kinks, Rolling Stones, Woodstock, mini-skirts, Flower Power................Those really were the days!

[quote user="Rudolph Hucker"]God I looked a twat! I thought I was the tits though.[/quote]Same could be said of the hoodies and Burberry cap brigade of today. [:)]

''76 was recently rated the best year to have lived in.

The football was so different too, so much aggro, standing crowds, singing and passive smoking leaving hoarse, DM boots and mullets.

I remember seeing Slade at West Runton Pavilion....what a great live band, a real go anywhere band and a couple of years ago they were at St. Andrews Hall, Dave Hill still on guitar, along with Sweet 2 ant T Rextacy.

It was still true, everyone elses amps went from 1-10 while Slades went up to 11.

So many memories, god, I feel sorry for kids today.

All together now

''You better beware, you''d better take care, you''d better watch out if you got long black hair..........................''