Sign in to follow this  
roland

HOW MANY TRUE FANS POST ON THIS SITE?????????

[quote user="A load of squit"][quote user="UEA Canary"][quote user="A load of squit"][quote] user="Lonnie Lynn (Common)"]

What have i done:?

Put money into the club: Check

Supported the board: Check

Supported the gaffer: Check

So do does that make me a true fan? CHECK

[/quote]

But did you stay for the lap of hounour after the Wolves game?

[/quote]So in order to be a true fan you had to stay for the lap of honour? What a load of rubbish[/quote]

Oh dear, not studying at The School of Humour then?

This post was so ridiculous that it needed a furter daft measure of ''trueness'', I''m pleased to see that he/she needed to answer.

I have a fiurther question for Lonnie Lynn (Common), how did you put money into the club, was it by Cheque?

[/quote]I do apoligise Squit, my mistake, would be helpful if used the [;)] sarcasm dosn''t exactly translate well over the messageboard

there is no true way tudge who is a true supporter, so why ask a stupid question like this in the first place? what gives you the right to question anybody as a true supporter whether they post on here or not is not the way to question their loyalty. everybody is entitled to an opinion and that should be respected as to whether it is the same as your opinion is not for you to judge "loyalty"

Lonnie Lynn (Common)" said

"What have i done:?

Supported the board: Check

Supported the gaffer: Check

So do does that make me a true fan?"

I''m afraid that supporting the board and the "gaffer" means that you are not a true fan in the eyes of some who come on here. In fact, you have to do the opposite to be a "true fan."

Im not judging anyones loyalty, you all seem to be missing the point, i said at the start if someone has an opinion that differs from someone elses you are not classed as a true supporter by a certain select few who in my opinion make things up on the internet just to sound good.

[quote user="lucky green trainers"]in my book, anyone who cares about city is a true fan.  everybody knows what is in their heart and this is what really counts.  [/quote]Well said lucky, we all care about city on here, we are all true fans in my estimation.

well said LGT be u Worthy out or KTF or whatever, we all have our opinions .. we may be right we may be wrong.. but at the end of the day we al love the club and thats all that matters surely

jas :)

[quote user="roland"]. sounds like you are a closet ger.[/quote]

Now i''m a rangers fan! Just because i think 1 of their players could do a job for us. I also quite rate Ian Westlake - Does that mean that i am ipswich''s number 1 fan.

It''s a waste of time me having my season ticket now- It appears i''ve been found out!!!!!!!!!

What have i done:?

Supported the board: Check then un-check

Supported the gaffer: Check then un-check

get pissed at every home game: checkSo do does that make me a true fan? who cares i have fun , get pissed and just somtimes watch a half decent footy game.

Reading this thread, I''m amazed no one has made reference to where they sit at Carrow Road. Surely this is the clincher.Now me, I''ve only lived in Norfolk 12 years so I realise that I have some way to go before even being considered a true supporter. That is despite wagering considerable sums on the yellows at various stages prior to my immigration to the Anglian region. Compounded with this, I sit in the River End. In fact I chose to do so, despite having a choice (in the days when there were many spare seats). My decision was marginally football based rather than on other influences. Again I realise that this would be considered heresy by some when a true supporter would rather sit anywhere else.Anyhoo, I''ll go back now to my lurking.

[quote user="Matt Hudson"]

I also quite rate Ian Westlake - Does that mean that i am ipswich''s number 1 fan.

[/quote]

no... considering he plays for Leeds

jas :)