Sign in to follow this  
Cowley

paul mcveigh

He retired from international football a while back.

I think it was because although he won around 20 or so caps he didn''t figure that much and might have thought all th travelling etc was a bit of a hassle.

Probably cos every time he was picked and travelled to the deepest darkest depths of Armenia and the like he got overlooked in favour of an Irish League player - Andy Smith - Rotting in Preston reserves now me thinks - Should have declared for the Republic of Ireland anyway - Sectarian bunch, the NI home support!!

maybe it`s hard to justify his selection when he is only paying a bit part for his club.

he certainly has the skills to play for them, he just needs to get himself a first team place .

met one of his best mates on hols in Lanzarote this summer. he told me that the reason macca and worthy don''t see eye to eye is that macca put his club before country last season whilst were crap, worthy got the maggot cause he''s passionate about NI, work out the logic

he also said that worthy didn''t like mullers ''jack the lad'' attitude, fast cars, gambling and drinking.

i''d have no reason to doubt him as he approached me when he saw my city shirt

he aslo said that macca has a different hairstyle everytime he goes back home, and they all take the p*ss!