Sign in to follow this  
Canary Boy

What will you be doing Wednesday night if...

Ok. I think''s it''s time to start a thread on this one.

What will you be doing Wednesday night if...we are promoted to the Premiership?

Here is my answer;

Dance around the room shouting a screaming for a while
Phoning up and telling people who might not know but are interested
Phoning up and telling people who aren''t interested
Having a celebration drink or drinks
Posting some silly messages on here
Going to bed somewhen with a big smile on my face dreaming about next year!

Come on everyone, let''s here about what you will be doing...

i`ll b at work with my ear 2 the radio, but plenty of beer 2 go home 2, what a party we`ll have at watford.....

I''m going to try to get down to Carrow Road for the reserves match:

http://www.canaries.premiumtv.co.uk/page/FirstNewsDetail/0,,10355~515631,00.html

I think I might be very sad and get a few bottles of beer out and dig out my highlights video of the 92/93 season when we beat everybody left right and centre. I still can''t believe that it is happening- after so many years of Grimsbys, Rotherhams and Crewes its weird thinking that the highly paid prima donnas will be gracing our pitch.........

AAAAH unfortunately i am playing football on Wednesday night so wont know the scores till well after the game is finished.

if results go our way dont be surprised if u see me runnin around teh city swingin my city shirt above my head!!!

Im making a 6 hour 350 mile round trip after work tomorrow to get to Carrarud for kickoff. Hopefully the Macks won''t let me down. If not theres always Saturday.

If all goes to plan my fellow posters will be able to recognise on Wednesday night because I''ll be the one in yellow and green with a bloody great smile on my face!!!!!!!!!!

SO SO PROUD

will be at carrow road, the only place to be

will be weeping buckets - but oh i wish it had been saturday, but hey, what celebrations we will have at watford, who is going?

I haven''t forgot the delia night at carrow road on thursday, the ncisa forum, i take it this is still on?

I will be listening to the Radio Norfolk commentary,making sure that the champagne is chilling nicely in the fridge and then if the result is the right one I will be getting totally pissed.

Working (moan, grumble, whinge). But once that final whistle goes and all 3 sites have been taken care of I''m legging it down to Riverside!

I got a really expensive, huge Cuban cigar for Christmas from my girlfriend''s Mum, and I promised myself I would save it until Norwich got promoted...

Looking forward to the possibility of puffing on that tonight!

I got a really expensive, huge Cuban cigar for Christmas from my girlfriend''s Mum, and I promised myself I would save it until we got promoted...

I got a really expensive, huge Cuban cigar for Christmas from my girlfriend''s Mum, and I promised myself I would save it until we got promoted...

Just how many of these cigars have you got Mr Rush. Dont smoke them all at once or you''ll make yourself poorly.
Think I''ll stay in, listen to commentary and then run up and down the road shouting madly and annoy all the neighbours.

I shall be at the game at FCR, torrential rain or not. Just wouldn''t seem the same being at home in front of Jeff Stelling if you-know-what does happen tonight. Roll on 9.50 pm or so! Hope to see loads of you there.

I''ll be listening to the Radio Norfolk webcast at work in Santiago as we''re five hours behind you lot, but I''ve got some beers stowed away in my desk and I''ll be necking those in case of a Palace win, before heading out for more celebratory ale with Chileans who have very little idea of who we are, but will soon be finding out via cable tv.
Even so, I''ll be hoping for a Sunderland win nonetheless as it''ll be much better to do it in front of all you lucky buggers on Saturday.

On the ball City!