New song for City to run out to next season

Maybe Worthless woudl like MJ''s ''keep the faith''

I don''t see why we never have something catchy and well known like

Robbies'' ''Let me entertain you'' - does anyone else use this? Or even

the Samba de Janiero (the goal music) as it would pump people

up  

The pre-match music at norwich is too loud anyway.. if i want to here

what some (bad) DJ wants to hear i''ll do it in my own time, i don''t

particulary want to have to shout to my dad sitting next to me though!

didnt want to start a new thread but does anyone think a supporters band would help things?

I like the samba music for the goal.

I reckon the entrance music nedds to be a bit better though, how about a tape of Delia''s letsbehavinu. It would get the crowd going, would be light hearted and funny.

I reckon the On the ballcity with the fans on the pitch should go, let the fans get going themselves.

I think a supporters band is well and truly required!!!!I have thought about taking my snare drum down to the ground before although I am not sure how they would take it!I would get asked stupid questions by the police who have asked me if I was going to throw my thermos at the opposition players before now!! Like what? I was like 12 and if I could have thrown it from the upper N&P and actually hit a player rather than another fan I would have deserved some sort of medal!I dread to think what they would make of a snare drum and a couple of drumsticks - I would be arrested for terrorism or something! Or "are you intending to start a fire with those there bits of wood?". Me and a friend are going to try and make all of the London away matches this season - if people are up for it I can get my snare from home? I reckon its a brilliant idea Rossi - you should start a new post and see how much support we can "drum" together for it.Portsmouth always seem to do well with those drums and wierd metal bell/chimes things.

[quote user="Matt Hudson"]

I reckon the On the ballcity with the fans on the pitch should go, let the fans get going themselves.

[/quote]

Thats the number one thing. Anyone who has read my posts for a while will know how much I detest that!

As for entrance song..  I thought Faithless - Insomnia was great. Inexplicably replaced half way through our title winning season by the tame "One goal, one vision". 

I would suggest the Billy Ocean classic when the going gets tough - the fans start whinging.

or The monkees - I''m a believer

Agree with the pantomime that is OTBC started on the pitch get rid please.

If anyone is interested i have worked out the tune of on the ball city in sheet music:A brief clueThe key is D MajorIt starts on an A natural moving to F #  

With the current atmosphere and problems at ''Carra Rud''......Tom Jones and his "Green, green, grass of Moan"....[:|]