Sign in to follow this  
Silver Canary

Worthy Out Petition results embarresing!

You outers talk about Worthy being an inefficient manager,  Looks to me as if you lot could do with some of his organising ability.  How do you lot think you would manage NCFC if this is the best you can do!!!!!

cheers meeky.

The point chicken is the every survey is corruptible and if governemnts spending millions on trying to ensure fair elections can be defrauded so a genuine attempt by a small group of fans to highlight an issue will INEVITABLY be open to abuse by an undesirable element like SC ( who, imo, is unlikely to have done what he state as I am sure he would have crowed about it earlier in the week - its a thought out ploy to again undermine a campaign that he/she does not agree with)

It is the same with every signed petition ever completed - but that does not make it any the less representative IF the lists are verified and checked as much as possible for duplicate/forged signatures.

Having met the worthyout.co.uk crowd, some more freqently than others, I have nothing to suggest that the petition is intentionally corrupt.

As far as an identity check is concerned - get real!  Its a group of fans not the gestapo - who off putting will it be to give up your ticlet befroe a game, request a driving licence - thats just practical and confrontational - something they have tried hard to avoid.

A classic PR tactic - get your dirty discreditation in before the final results are known.  I recall the first PU poll was legit (as it came to no conclusion) but the second MUST have been flawed/fixed/abused because it was heavily in favour of removing the manager.

This is just as sad as the abuse hughes received on monday

7 lies multiplied by 7 multiplied by 7 again - seems to fit our silver canary quite well for me Temp...

So what name (s) did you sign as silver canary - the worthyout crew (sic) can then check whether you did sign or not?

[quote user="Silver Canary"]But you live in Crewe so ca''nt really be aproper fan. No disrespect but you do''nt have to witness the hoofball every other week![/quote]

What the hell has that got to do with it ?

Season ticket holders dont just live in Norwich you know.

[quote user="jas the barclay king"]

ok Silver canary.. heres what u can do.. go to www.worthyout.co.uk and offer suggestions on what they can do.. rather than call them an Embaressment.. put ur balls on the line.. show some guts there fella! of course u could just sit and whinge...

and its not a Worthy out petition.. its a sruvery to gauge the percentage of how many people want Worthy in OR out.. there is a box where u can specifiy whether u want him in or out... i saw a few "in''s" on the petition and fair play to those people... majority were out though

jas :) [/quote]

Its not a worthy out poll!!!???? its organised by Worthy out!!

How many people that are worthy in supporters are going to sign a petition organised by worthy out!! get real!!!

The whole point must surely be to get as many people as posssible to vote worthy out - not the few hundred you managed - this makes it look like most people either want worthy or are not bothered either way -how can this be good

+ i said this before the petition and all you did was abuse me + not even try to answer my points. i did my best to get support for the petition but it was so badly organised. why do''nt u listen and think instead of just abuse those that support your aim and want worthy out

Worthy out!!

[quote user="Silver Canary"]

The petition has damaged the Worthy Out cause and made it harder for us to get rid of Worthy!

I do''nt know how the Worthy Out campaign can be anything but embaresed by the petition last monday. It has produced a few hundred people saying that they wanted worthy out and all the KTFers will say that there is only a minority supporting the worthy out cause.

Me and some friends did are best but to vote was so much hassle that even I only managed to votes 3 times after I said that I would try and vote a lot. One of my friends claimed to have votes 4 times (Im note sure that I beleive him tho) but most of them only managed a couple.

Having the petition again against Wolves is a good idea as it gives us the chance to vote again and if we all vote again we should at least double the vote. BUT PLEASE GET YOUR ACT TOGETHER - if it is the same shambles as it was on Monday, even the most loyal of us will only be able to vote a couple of times and we will end up with just a couple of thousand votes for Worthy Out. All the KTFers will say then that most people want Worthy in.

I know your intentions are good but we cannot afford to mess it up again!

WORTHY OUT

[/quote]

Too pathetic for words

[quote user="Silver Canary"][quote user="www.worthyout.co.uk"]

Oh dear Oh dear Silver Canary you do like a good wind up.

So if it was possible for you to sign multiple times from our 6 collectors, how come everybody else found it hard to sign?

I have vetted all the forms so far and cannot see any (obvious) wind up names on the survey. Perhaps you should help us collect before the Wolves game, then we can chuck your forms in the bin as you would have signed them all yourself.

[/quote]

1. That is my point -  becuase it was so hard to sugn you have made us look stupid cos we have hardly got any signitures!

2. Why would I put wind up names on the survey? They would look obvious and be spotted - there is no point to that at all!!

[/quote]

6 people collecting nigh on 1000 signatures I wouldn''t class that as hardly any signatures would you? If we can get 30 people collecting before the Wolves game we''ll see then shall we? So we can count on you to give us a hand then can we? Feel free to mail me on emkayplastics@aol.com to volunteer. Thanks

[quote user="Maverick"]

[quote user="Silver Canary"]But you live in Crewe so ca''nt really be aproper fan. No disrespect but you do''nt have to witness the hoofball every other week![/quote]

What the hell has that got to do with it ?

Season ticket holders dont just live in Norwich you know.

[/quote]

1. So are you Temp the Revelator?
2. Do you know him?

3. If no to these how do you know he is a season ticket holder or even go to games - he lives in Crewe!!!

"Too pathetic for words" (Foggo_on_the wing)

Typical - no attempt to deal with any of the points - just abuse. If you have an answer to any of the poiunts you would make it but cos you ca''nt you just try to abuse the person making it. You are just tring to make us look bad and keep worthy!

Siver - Can you please define "loyal" fans as I don''t want Worthy out so obviously don''t fall in to the "loyal" catogory! Yet I paid up (for shares) when the ITV deal collapsed I have again renewed my 2 season tickets and have supportted the club through thick (Promotion Play-offs Premiership) and the thin ( Chase, Hamilton etc) times. Believe me this club is still one of the best clubs in the country. - I am happy to conceed that this has been a very disappointing season but as A certain person said " you have to go through the rain to see the Rainbow!

As for multiple signitures on a petition well how pathetic is that?

[quote user="The Great Drinkell"]

Siver - Can you please define "loyal" fans as I don''t want Worthy out so obviously don''t fall in to the "loyal" catogory! Yet I paid up (for shares) when the ITV deal collapsed I have again renewed my 2 season tickets and have supportted the club through thick (Promotion Play-offs Premiership) and the thin ( Chase, Hamilton etc) times. Believe me this club is still one of the best clubs in the country. - I am happy to conceed that this has been a very disappointing season but as A certain person said " you have to go through the rain to see the Rainbow!

As for multiple signitures on a petition well how pathetic is that?

[/quote]

its not difficult! A loyal fan wa''nts the best for the club - therefore would want to get rid of the worst ever manager -therfore ca''nt be a KTF - now do u understand!!!!!

Silver Canary,

How come you don''t reply to the questions you are asked but you expect everyone to reply to yours.

Worthyout.co.uk asked you a question in this thread so have the decency to answer him

CA

[quote user="beelsie"]You outers talk about Worthy being an inefficient manager,  Looks to me as if you lot could do with some of his organising ability.  How do you lot think you would manage NCFC if this is the best you can do!!!!![/quote]

well as the people are oprgansiing the protests/petition in their spare time I feel they should be given some slack.  However a man getting 15,000 a week for looking like he is managing the club in his spare time, he deserves all the abuse he gets.

[quote user="cityangel"]

Silver Canary,

How come you don''t reply to the questions you are asked but you expect everyone to reply to yours.

Worthyout.co.uk asked you a question in this thread so have the decency to answer him

CA

[/quote]

He asked me a question yesterday which I will happily answer. i will answer your question from yesterday idf you answer mine from over a week ago that i have asked and asked and asked and never had a reply!!

No Not really, it''s your opinion that he is the "worst ever manager "  I think if you look back further than 4 years you might find others. - As for wanting the best for the team/club I fall into that catagory but don''t agree with your direction.

It''s healthy for people to have a difference of opinion and I would certainly agree the the football played at Carrow Road has been poor this season. But is it all the mangers fault?

I actually feel for some reason a couple of comments made by the manager just after a game have been taken personally by a few people. - Don''t forget it''s normally the truth that hurts.- and people now hold a grudge.

Zipper: "I believe that statistically any general survey of a population of up to 35000 is accurate to within 5% on a sample size as low as 315. Clearly the more you sample the higher the accuracy rate is - but it does show that all the bleating about sample sizes of 10% or 2000+ (2000 gives a sample accuracy of 5% to ay population exceeding 500,000) to be relevant is a nonsense - as someone else rightly pointed out a ''national'' survey rarely pointing out the countries preferences (55m+) rarely exceeds 2000. "

I''m sorry Zipper, I support your sentiments, but this is complete nonsense. The reason that they manage to get accurate results is because of a very careful sampling process which is usually either statistically random or a quota sample. Just getting names of the street randomly is completely different.

With the best will in the world, the petition does not represent anything statistically - and I am sure that the board will be sufficiently aware enough of statistics to know this. The only important figure is the number of names that actually signed against Worthy. Unfortunately, however, there seems to be evidence that there was multiple voting in the petition so even this is pretty meaningless.

Sorry to be the bearer of sad tidings!

[quote user="Silver Canary"][quote user="cityangel"]

Silver Canary,

CA

[/quote]

He asked me a question yesterday which I will happily answer. i will answer your question from yesterday idf you answer mine from over a week ago that i have asked and asked and asked and never had a reply!!

[/quote]

If you''re an "exploding acne ridden hormone''s are raging ''Worthy Out'' adolescent" Silver Canary.......and not (what I suspect that you are) a wind up mature KTF merchant, who''s pathetically attempting to discredit the "worthyout.co. movement". Then, I''m ''Weightwatcher''s Slimmer of the Year!"

Mello Yello, not fat, just a lithe, petite and wonderfully attractive 16+stone, and also Norwich''s officially recognised "Guinness and Pie Consumption Champion!"  ;~)

Knock it on the ''ead ''SilversquitDanDicky'' or who/whatever you are, and immediately terminate your predictable infantile equivocal rantings......Because chum, I certainly don''t buy it!.............. It''s beyond me, how anyone on this forum - can be so naive, and actually believe your hype!? [*-)]

Woukdn''t it end this debate if they did actually answer the points he is raising? Whilst he is clearly rather immature the members of the Campaign do seem rather lacklustre in their organisation and naive in thier statistics. I don''t feel that they are helping very much and quite probably making things worse.

[quote user="Loyal fan"]

Zipper: "I believe that statistically any general survey of a population of up to 35000 is accurate to within 5% on a sample size as low as 315. Clearly the more you sample the higher the accuracy rate is - but it does show that all the bleating about sample sizes of 10% or 2000+ (2000 gives a sample accuracy of 5% to ay population exceeding 500,000) to be relevant is a nonsense - as someone else rightly pointed out a ''national'' survey rarely pointing out the countries preferences (55m+) rarely exceeds 2000. "

I''m sorry Zipper, I support your sentiments, but this is complete nonsense. The reason that they manage to get accurate results is because of a very careful sampling process which is usually either statistically random or a quota sample. Just getting names of the street randomly is completely different.

With the best will in the world, the petition does not represent anything statistically - and I am sure that the board will be sufficiently aware enough of statistics to know this. The only important figure is the number of names that actually signed against Worthy. Unfortunately, however, there seems to be evidence that there was multiple voting in the petition so even this is pretty meaningless.

[/quote]

I wouldnt even readsilver canary''s threads about multiple signatures - he is either a binner or a wind-up merchant.  I don''t even read them anymore.  Anyway I feel the poisoness atmospheres at carrow road will do away with negative workrate worthy.  And hopefully the next manager will appreciate skill and ability along with laps at colney and work ethic........ any other manager throwing around 5 million in transfers, and loan funds this season would hope to have a team they had spent the last 5 years building in the top 6........

CJF, As you say Worthy is paid for his contribution to his job and his efforts are often found wanting, I for one KTF is more than ready to except those errors at management as over paid education.  However as far as your efforts are concerned you havent even got a team together and it looks as if there is no man at the lead in your outfit, and as for playing people out of position ,the mind boggles, it seems that you stoop to allow cheating as well!!!  Well done all!!!!

[quote user="Citizen Journalist Foghorn"][quote user="Loyal fan"]

[/quote]

I wouldnt even readsilver canary''s threads about multiple signatures - he is either a binner or a wind-up merchant.  I don''t even read them anymore.  Anyway I feel the poisoness atmospheres at carrow road will do away with negative workrate worthy.  And hopefully the next manager will appreciate skill and ability along with laps at colney and work ethic........ any other manager throwing around 5 million in transfers, and loan funds this season would hope to have a team they had spent the last 5 years building in the top 6........

[/quote]

You are quite possibly correct about Silver - he is clearly not one of our more cerebral posters! Nevertheless, I think there are serious questions to answer about the efficacy of the Worthy Out campaign. Had they been trying to discredit the movement against worthy they could hardly have been more effective.

Dear oh dear everybody seems to have taken Silver Canarys word that he signed the survey!! multiple times. I have some of the sheets on my desk and can''t see any evidence, I will have a look at the rest as and when they come in. No one who signed any of my forms managed to sign it more than once.

The guy is so obviously a wind up and is doing all he can to discredit a lot of people who have put spare time and money into the organisation.

Due to both the protest, which was a disappointment and the petition going on, it was impossible to satisfy all fans. We asked for volunteers but those who wanted/are in favour of the survey/petition did not stand forward and thus for the QPR game many were not available. As there will be no protest for the Wolves game, more people will be around getting signatures.
For those who question the credibility of the Worthy Out campaign should realise that this is NOT a petition/survey for the
www.worthyout.co.uk campaign but for the Fans of Norwich City Football Club. No other groups/fans would do this and as he has been asked for, we have taken it upon ourselves to conduct this. It is an open survey of Worthington Out OR In. Those posters moaning about the credibility of the petition should read the facts behind this. If they are not happy then THEY should come forward and help.

[quote user="www.worthyout.co.uk"]

Dear oh dear everybody seems to have taken Silver Canarys word that he signed the survey!! multiple times. I have some of the sheets on my desk and can''t see any evidence, I will have a look at the rest as and when they come in. No one who signed any of my forms managed to sign it more than once.

The guy is so obviously a wind up and is doing all he can to discredit a lot of people who have put spare time and money into the organisation.

Due to both the protest, which was a disappointment and the petition going on, it was impossible to satisfy all fans. We asked for volunteers but those who wanted/are in favour of the survey/petition did not stand forward and thus for the QPR game many were not available. As there will be no protest for the Wolves game, more people will be around getting signatures.
For those who question the credibility of the Worthy Out campaign should realise that this is NOT a petition/survey for the
www.worthyout.co.uk campaign but for the Fans of Norwich City Football Club. No other groups/fans would do this and as he has been asked for, we have taken it upon ourselves to conduct this. It is an open survey of Worthington Out OR In. Those posters moaning about the credibility of the petition should read the facts behind this. If they are not happy then THEY should come forward and help.

[/quote]

If I accept your contention that Silver Canary is "a wind up ", and clearly it would be helpful if he is as his is the type of support that we can do without, there are still a number of questions about the petition to be answered.

1. Do you seriously expect most "Worthy In" supporters to sign a petition by Worthy out?

2. What credibility do you think the poll will have? If I were told that a poll organised by the board returned 95% in favour of Worthy, I would not believe it. Do you think that either the board or "Worthy In" fans will believe in the neutrality of a poll organised by "Worthy Out" campaigners?

3. What steps are you taking to ensure that there are no irregular practices? How are you stopping multiple votes for example?

4. You say you have checked and can see no evidence of multiple votes; may I ask what evidence were you looking for. I don''t think even Silver Canary and his idiot friends would sign as Donald Duck etc.

5. How are you going to ensure that a significant numbers of supporters sign the petition. Small numbers will make it look like the support is not as great as we claim. The point made by zipper about opinion polling is erroneous and would be spotted by anyone who understands polling processes.

I support wholeheartedly your aims and intentions, however, I am unsure as to whether the effect they are having is the one which adds credibility to the campaign to get rid of Worthington. If you cannot ensure the effectiveness and credibility of the poll it would better to abandon it than to attract further bad publicity to our cause.

Loyal Fan - "is the type of support that we can do without."

I do''nt think thats fair. just cos im young does''nt mean that my views are worthless and i try hard to get worthy out. ive done lots of posts against him!!

This is a sad thread and a success only for the underhand tactics of sc - respect to you in acheiving your goal on this one.

Loyal - how much more targetted do you want this poll?  Its not an on the high street effort as meeky and others have pointed out it is a survey of NCFC fans as to whether they want worthy out or not.  Match day is the only place the signatures are collected and all fans have an opinion one way are another.  This suggets as secure a polling audience as you could  hope for.

Your knowledge of statistical sampling methodology is as redundant as you claim my polling awareness is - with under 25000 people at the game a collection of 1000 signature is statistically very significant and indicative of a genuine reflection the population - the margin of error is very small.   Try a google search.

As far as petition manipulation again its a well known fact that ALL hand signe dpetitions contain duplicates;  just as someting like more than 50% of charity marathon runners tomorrow pocket some of the charitable contributions collected - sad but true.

As always with lies, damn lies and stats people chose which ones they ignore and which they chose to beleive according to their own belief mechanisms.  Whether you believe this one or not will not be swayed by what I say and that I accept - but the petition is already statistically relevant no matter how much the attempts to bad mouth try.