Sign in to follow this  
yellowrider120

Tickets for away leg of Play Offs

On 08/04/2024 at 16:17, yellowrider120 said:

IF we get there of course!

Straight question - would the current Sales Group priority order still apply? I assume it would as the match is basically an extension of the league season and not a 'Cup' game?

How about priority to those who travelled on a Tuesday/Wednesday to Swansea/Middlesbrough/Bristol Rovers?

3 hours ago, MrFruit said:

How about priority to those who travelled on a Tuesday/Wednesday to Swansea/Middlesbrough/Bristol Rovers?

I like that one from a loyalty perspective though I went to none of them.

The real naff issue though is that someone who went to 3 away games only and paid the £25 but doesn't have a season ticket gets priority over someone who went to 3 away games didn't pay the £25 but spends their time and money going to Carrow Road with their season ticket. That is where the loyalty stress test manifestly fails.

1 hour ago, essex canary said:

I like that one from a loyalty perspective though I went to none of them.

The real naff issue though is that someone who went to 3 away games only and paid the £25 but doesn't have a season ticket gets priority over someone who went to 3 away games didn't pay the £25 but spends their time and money going to Carrow Road with their season ticket. That is where the loyalty stress test manifestly fails.

Will you get a ticket for the home game?

6 minutes ago, essex canary said:

Yes.

Must break your heart that you are going to have to pay for it.

2 minutes ago, TIL 1010 said:

Am I? As far as I know in that case it follows the same policy as for other original AD's and the Club haven't departed from it. It is only in the context of away matches that is the case.

19 minutes ago, TIL 1010 said:

Perhaps more to the point re this thread is how many commercial customers get options to purchase tickets for the away leg regardless of other matches attended as - rightly or wrongly -  ADs sitting in commercial areas for home matches will do.

The reason why I don't is that I now occupy a general admission area for home matches.Ben Kensell didn't tell me that at rhe time. Any honourable organisation would agree that they need to pay the price for their officers ommision and find in the customers favour assuming other ADs are still,  rightly or wrongly,  able to claim.  Personally I don't mind if they aren't and would rather see loyal supporters put first.

1 hour ago, essex canary said:

That is where the loyalty stress tests manifestly fails in your opinion.

The point is that not everyone’s personal circumstances are identical. Not everyone is able to be a season ticket holder, whether it’s due to affordability, or work, or family, or personal circumstances, maybe they live miles away from Norwich.

Using your example, if a student is away at university, in Birmingham or Yorkshire, but they decided last year to get an away membership to see a few games local to them throughout the season, why should they be penalised by your proposal? You chose not to get an away membership in the first place. Fair play if you still obtained tickets for three games that went to general sale, but your home season ticket only entitles you to attend games at Carrow Road.

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, GMF said:

That is where the loyalty stress tests manifestly fails in your opinion.

The point is that not everyone’s personal circumstances are identical. Not everyone is able to be a season ticket holder, whether it’s due to affordability, or work, or family, or personal circumstances, maybe they live miles away from Norwich.

Using your example, if a student is away at university, in Birmingham or Yorkshire, but they decided last year to get an away membership to see a few games local to them throughout the season, why should they be penalised by your proposal? You chose not to get an away membership in the first place. Fair play if you still obtained tickets for three games that went to general sale, but your home season ticket only entitles you to attend games at Carrow Road.

I lived 90 miles from Carrow Road for many years. I still had a season ticket and attended many away games. That wasn't easy based on family, work, affordability, travel etc. The logic of what you state though is that rather than negotiate these things and still go to Carrow Road, best not to and take the easy option of just going to away matches instead. In those days though thankfully such a 'lazy' system was not in place though students still went to Uni. How does the Club help Uni students now in relation to home ST'S?

19 minutes ago, essex canary said:

I lived 90 miles from Carrow Road for many years. I still had a season ticket and attended many away games. That wasn't easy based on family, work, affordability, travel etc. The logic of what you state though is that rather than negotiate these things and still go to Carrow Road, best not to and take the easy option of just going to away matches instead. In those days though thankfully such a 'lazy' system was not in place though students still went to Uni. How does the Club help Uni students now in relation to home ST'S?

I'm sure the club were grateful. 

Why do you struggle with what works for some people doesn't work for others? 

OK so you went to games, when things were against it. fair play. Others have different priorities,  etc. They do what's right for them at the time. Simples.

I seriously wonder for your well being. 

Posted (edited)
17 minutes ago, Greavsy said:

I seriously wonder for your well being

He's obsessed now, won't admit he is wrong. As Clint said ' a man's gotta know his limitations '

He's unravelling.

Edited by wcorkcanary

On 08/04/2024 at 19:39, nutty nigel said:

Group two: Pink Un Username alphabetical order.

Don't like your chances Dave…

🙃💛💚

Nor do i

• Haha 2

3 hours ago, essex canary said:

Yes.

Just to clarify then, you will be rewarded for your loyalty by getting a guaranteed ticket for the home game-what makes you think that the club should reward you again by having priority for the away game too? Other than an inflated sense of entitlement?

• Like 1

10 hours ago, essex canary said:

Yet another classic example of whataboutery from @essex canary. 😡

1 hour ago, GMF said:

Yet another classic example of whataboutery from @essex canary. 😡

What is the answer re our Student?

Let's take an example of one based in the Midlands.

First of all 8 of the 23 matches at Carrow Road are outside term time. If they have had a season ticket in the past, how does the Club help re their arrangements for those?

There are 4 games in the Midlands, only 2 in term time. Coventry didn't need an Away Membership leaving only Birmingham that might. I am sure they will be delighted to pay £50 plus for one match. They may get a play-off at Leicester.

A potential First Class Honours student would buy a Club Share for £25 and harangue the Club ED and Trust Treasurer until Article 8 of the Articles of Association was correctly applied in their favour.

10 hours ago, Mr Angry said:

Just to clarify then, you will be rewarded for your loyalty by getting a guaranteed ticket for the home game-what makes you think that the club should reward you again by having priority for the away game too? Other than an inflated sense of entitlement?

I am saying I won't be conceding any further ground to any multimillionaire ADs who I suspect will be receiving exactly the entitlement to which you refer.

5 minutes ago, essex canary said:

I am saying I won't be conceding any further ground to any multimillionaire ADs who I suspect will be receiving exactly the entitlement to which you refer.

You, Sir, need a break, the strain of keeping up your childish and ridiculous campaign is starting to show in your evermore pathetic straw clutching.

48 minutes ago, wcorkcanary said:

You, Sir, need a break, the strain of keeping up your childish and ridiculous campaign is starting to show in your evermore pathetic straw clutching.

You always said you were Zoe's agent and I feel you are feeling the strain a little bit with the Midlands Student question but by all means have a go at it.

41 minutes ago, essex canary said:

You always said you were Zoe's agent and I feel you are feeling the strain a little bit with the Midlands Student question but by all means have a go at it.

I never said anything of the sort, you sir , are a LIAR!! i say again....LIAR!! You also have a failing memory as i've told you before, many times , i do not answer your inane 'questions', now, do one. Divisive Cretin.

Seriously Essex, as much as you, like anyone else are entitled to post what you wish on here within reason (site rules / decency / personal info and the like) I really do suggest, as I have before, for your own sake you take some time away from this board / internet. 

How much this is eating away at you is so evident &  isn't healthy for your general wellbeing.  

We are all NCFC fans, and have a common bond in that (bar the scummers who pop up from time to time!) so as a fellow NCFC fan I wish you well, but seriously suggest you take time out. 

2 hours ago, essex canary said:

What is the answer re our Student?

Look it up for yourself…

Let's take an example of one based in the Midlands.

Let’s not - yet more whatsboutery from you.

38 minutes ago, wcorkcanary said:

I never said anything of the sort, you sir , are a LIAR!! i say again....LIAR!! You also have a failing memory as i've told you before, many times , i do not answer your inane 'questions', now, do one. Divisive Cretin.

You have your own staff Corkio - let alone being an agent for someone else! As if! 😉 

3 minutes ago, Greavsy said:

You have your own staff Corkio - let alone being an agent for someone else! As if! 😉 

I know , the man is a fool. Typical of  a certain sort of cretin, who thinks  that having a few bob makes him something...it doesnt. Selfishness and greed are his most prominent traits. Not a pleasant man.

6 hours ago, Greavsy said:

Seriously Essex, as much as you, like anyone else are entitled to post what you wish on here within reason (site rules / decency / personal info and the like) I really do suggest, as I have before, for your own sake you take some time away from this board / internet. 

How much this is eating away at you is so evident &  isn't healthy for your general wellbeing.  

We are all NCFC fans, and have a common bond in that (bar the scummers who pop up from time to time!) so as a fellow NCFC fan I wish you well, but seriously suggest you take time out. 

Well that went down well looking on another thread @Greavsy.

2 hours ago, TIL 1010 said:

Well that went down well looking on another thread @Greavsy.

Oh well... not losing any sleep over it. 

Was a genuine well intended comment. 

20 hours ago, Greavsy said:

As I previously acknowledged that may be sensible advice.

If NCFC genuinely want to compete in the Premier League they simply need to do better than our Midlands Student scenario.

Follow Chris Sutton's motto 'We are better than that' and fans should be demanding the same.

4 minutes ago, essex canary said:

As I previously acknowledged that may be sensible advice.

If NCFC genuinely want to compete in the Premier League they simply need to do better than our Midlands Student scenario.

Follow Chris Sutton's motto 'We are better than that' and fans should be demanding the same.

You just can't help yourself. 

Immediately after acknowledging it may be good advise you revert to type. 

Step away from the keyboard. I done it last year for a week. And it was very refreshing. 

The forum will still be here when you return. 

Doesn't need any announcements, just log off and leave it. No-one needs to know. You might enjoy it. For your own sanity.  

20 hours ago, Greavsy said:

We were told it was goodbye last Sunday but you can’t trust these accountants …….😉

• Like 1

5 hours ago, ......and Smith must score. said:

We were told it was goodbye last Sunday but you can’t trust these accountants …….😉

Toodle Pip means the same as Auf Wiedersehen or Hasta Luego. The problem is simply that the next time comes round a little sooner than you anticipated.

18 hours ago, essex canary said:

Toodle Pip means the same as Auf Wiedersehen or Hasta Luego. The problem is simply that the next time comes round a little sooner than you all hoped.

sorted.

• Like 1