Sign in to follow this  
JonnyJonnyRowe

If Leeds and Leicester fail to capitalise now

Leicester drawing 1-1 at Birmingham, Leeds losing to Coventry, both half time

If they both fail to win then f uck it, we've done our bit, if Ipswich go up they deserve it.

Can lead a horse to water, can't force it to drink.

At least it means that they can't beat us in the play offs, and could potentially mean we could beat them in the Premier League too in front of hundreds of millions of global TV viewers, that would be rather nice wouldn't it.

All that matters is that we win. We've done our job. If others crack at this crucial time and Ipswich benefit, then its to their cost, not ours.

4 minutes ago, GodlyOtsemobor said:

Even better to lead a horse to 15 years worth of misery but whatever floats your boat. 

I am literally saying that if they do go up and Leeds or Leicester bottle it, that the upside is that this ensure that it actually is 15 seasons, as it means we won't have to play them twice or once in the play-offs?

Obviously I'd rather they flunked it up and got stuck in the Championship, that is undisputable. 

Leeds at Wembley. We will win and put the ghost of Daniel to rest. The ghost of our Board too if they mess up the ticket arrangements in favour of the neanderthals. Then we can beat the bimners twice next season in the PL. Keep dreaming. OTBC 

Leeds have to go down as the biggest bottle jobs in English football.

"Leeds doing a Leeds" is somewhat iconic speech now.

2 minutes ago, Nexus_Canary said:

Leeds have to go down as the biggest bottle jobs in English football.

"Leeds doing a Leeds" is somewhat iconic speech now.

I hope at least Leicester can find a winner, some Vardy magic off the bench perhaps?

God it would be awful if Ipswich win the league. If they finish 2nd at least we can remind them that we've been Champions three times since they last won it in 1992. Plus they'd blatantly do a bus tour for 2nd place which we can hammer them for.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, JonnyJonnyRowe said:

I hope at least Leicester can find a winner, some Vardy magic off the bench perhaps?

God it would be awful if Ipswich win the league. If they finish 2nd at least we can remind them that we've been Champions three times since they last won it in 1992. Plus they'd blatantly do a bus tour for 2nd place which we can hammer them for.

Not so sure about that, we had one for the same thing in 2011. 

8 minutes ago, GodlyOtsemobor said:

Not so sure about that, we had one for the same thing in 2011. 

That's annoying, I do remember that now

Couldn't give a **** what Leeds and Leicester do. All we can do is win our games. Beating the Binners is more than enough for me.

Farke will be sacked if he fails to get that Leeds squad promoted, and rightly so.