Sign in to follow this  
BicesterCanary

Moaned at for chanting

3 hours ago, Well b back said:

lol 350 round mile trip for me and my family and unlike you don’t have pretend season tickets or away memberships. Have to confess though much to Essex’s disappointment we don’t always travel down for midweek games. 
Always find it interesting though when we get home around 10pm to see what you have been posting from your armchair during the game.

Since I was 4 ( 60 years ago ) I have not missed many home games and usually do 7 - 10 away games a year.

Cool story bro

21 hours ago, RobJames said:

Gosh, that must be intimidating. Perhaps you could find a safe space, or explain why you can see someone standing behind or bother to look, if they are only 'glaring'.

Spot on Rob, too many snowflakes on here😁

1 hour ago, The Real Buh said:

Cool story bro

Guess you’ll be happy to have a couple of thousand pound charity bet then, that I have a season ticket and do a 350 mile round trip for home games, or was it the 7 - 10 away games you didn’t believe.

As I said I do love reading your comments when I get home, made during the game.

3 hours ago, shefcanary said:

Wow, lovely piece of archaeology. 

Mr Angry = Crossdressing Canary? 🤔🤔

Yeah, that’s right 👍

• Thanks 1

22 hours ago, BicesterCanary said:

Just wondering if anyone else has experienced what our group gets when we are chanting. A glare behind from the older fan base is almost guaranteed. Today we were confronted for singing. Is this experienced by others? Any people who hate chanters care to share why? Never had this with younger fans but a portion of the older generation seem to hate it

Depends where your sat really.

No one wants noisy yoot bellends chanting around them unless they sit in the obvious areas.

To point the finger at the older fan base is also not fair, some of the louder fans have frequently been older.

Don't sit in areas of the jarold or library and expect people to want to join in.

Go sit with the drum w@nkers for corporate fun

22 hours ago, BicesterCanary said:

Might be my southern accent tbf, we're not local to Norwich but I'd say it's about 50/50 each game. Its becoming part and parcel of an away game for me, definitely a new thing in the last couple years 

Ah forgot it was an away game.

Yeh I kinda figure actually away games chanting expected.

If you were chanting obscene stuff or saying words like cnut etc then yeh there is your answer.

But I get your point 

22 minutes ago, Well b back said:

Guess you’ll be happy to have a couple of thousand pound charity bet then, that I have a season ticket and do a 350 mile round trip for home games, or was it the 7 - 10 away games you didn’t believe.

As I said I do love reading your comments when I get home, made during the game.

The standard pinkun “charity bet” post. Up there with the “let’s meet for a pint before the game” furious old man on the internet generic post.

This is boring my dude.

How old is "old"? I'm 60 and I still join in-although there are some I don't join in with: 

""Opposition town" is a sh!thole", "is this a library", most of the ones about Ipswich, I don't bother with. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, The Real Buh said:

The standard pinkun “charity bet” post. Up there with the “let’s meet for a pint before the game” furious old man on the internet generic post.

This is boring my dude.

Chick, chick, chick, chick chicken lay a little egg for me.

What are you worried about, we can both hand over the money, I can prove where I live, show my season ticket and whichever one wins gets their money back, what’s boring about that, you can tell the future so you should have no problems.

Just now, Well b back said:

Chick, chick, chick, chick chicken lay a little egg for me.

What are you worried about, we can both hand over the money, I can prove where I live, show my season ticket and whichever one wins gets their money back, what’s boring about that, you can tell the future so you should have no problems.

This is borderline internet grooming

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Mr Angry said:

How old is "old"? I'm 60 and I still join in-although there are some I don't join in with: 

""Opposition town" is a sh!thole", "is this a library", most of the ones about Ipswich, I don't bother with. 

64 and probably to vocal, join in the songs, but appreciate my language is sometimes to blue, so glad I sit with a group of similar minded people.

1 hour ago, Mr Angry said:

Yeah, that’s right 👍

I wonder how I got that right, having not met you! 1🤣

Well, I think I've never met you? 😉

22 minutes ago, shefcanary said:

I wonder how I got that right, having not met you! 1🤣

Well, I think I've never met you? 😉

I’ve only been to Sheffield once, for a punk festival, and I was dressed normally then-well, normal for a punk festival 🤣

15 hours ago, The Real Buh said:

This is boring my dude.

Standard internet 'personality' response to a challenge.

Run and hide kid, or put your money where your mouth is.

Im guessing youll choose run and hide...while pretending not to......if youre right, back yourself, if in doubt, STFU.

• Thanks 1