Sign in to follow this  
mccanary

Derby ticket wanted

Hi.

This is a long shot I know but here goes.

Me and two of my boys have season tickets in the lower Barclay. Number three son works overseas but will be home for the game. He's currently converting the residents of Sal ( cape verdi) to the joys of supporting our mighty club!!. We haven't all been to a derby game together for years and I'd love to surprise him .ย 

If anyone has just one ticket anywhere in lower Barclay for sale, please could you let me know.ย 

Thanks for reading.

ย 

OTBC.ย 

Hope heโ€™s not the one Jubwick was talking about lol

On a more serious note, if you constantly go on the canaries website the week before, you will likely pick up a spare ticket.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Well b back said:

On a more serious note, if you constantly go on the canaries website the week before, you will likely pick up a spare ticket.

Lol.ย 

No , he's dyed in the wool yellow and green.ย  I've been taking all of them since they were about 5. He's now 27!ย 

ย 

Thanks.ย  Will do that and get them all to keep a lookout too.ย 

Lower barclay showing sold out. Any idea what the chances of a single coming up are?ย 

4 minutes ago, mccanary said:

Lower barclay showing sold out. Any idea what the chances of a single coming up are?ย 

One would assume fairly low for the lower barclay.

3 hours ago, mccanary said:

50/50 mine will be available. I'm working so can't make it. Just depends if any mates do. Should know with aย  week to go.ย  I'll message you if it is.ย 

Will swap for Legoย 

• Like 1

On 13/03/2024 at 10:21, Well b back said:

My friend now has a ticket ๐Ÿ˜

On 14/03/2024 at 18:52, The Raptor said:

50/50 mine will be available. I'm working so can't make it. Just depends if any mates do. Should know with aย  week to go.ย  I'll message you if it is.ย 

Will swap for Legoย 

Would be appreciated, mate. Theย boys are all still exploring other avenues too so if something comes up in the meantime I'll drop you a message.

cheers

It'll be a full-house forย sure at 12.30 on the 6th of April at Carrow Road....Can't wait....I just can't wait.....

• Like 1

On 16/03/2024 at 17:25, Mello Yello said:

It'll be a full-house forย sure at 12.30 on the 6th of April at Carrow Road....Can't wait....I just can't wait.....

Breakfast at zaks with a couple of pints before the game. The day is planned but still looking for the elusive 4th ticket๐Ÿ™„

14 minutes ago, mccanary said:

Breakfast at zaks with a couple of pints before the game. The day is planned but still looking for the elusive 4th ticket๐Ÿ™„

Lower Barclay popped up again on the ticket site yesterday-must have been a buyback ticket, so itโ€™s worth continuing to look.

• Like 1

Iโ€™m using the buy back as I canโ€™t make it. It used to be simple to do but canโ€™t find it on the app or website. Another missed match because of the engineering works. Might actually get some ยฃยฃ back for this one.

On 20/03/2024 at 20:17, Commonsense said:

Lower Barclay popped up again on the ticket site yesterday-must have been a buyback ticket, so itโ€™s worth continuing to look.

We have one ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

. McCanary clan will be complete at a derby for the first time since the 1-5 at portaloo road.

ย 

Can't wait and thanks for the input guys.ย 

OTBC

• Like 2

Posted (edited)
16 hours ago, mccanary said:

We have one ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

. McCanary clan will be complete at a derby for the first time since the 1-5 at portaloo road.

ย 

Can't wait and thanks for the input guys.ย 

OTBC

Enjoy!! I'll be watching , sat next to a very nervous binner, he's absolutely petrifiedthat they're gonna choke. He's even more fearful that we'll win the Playoffs, so many years of our superiority has messed with his early season confidence.

Edited by wcorkcanary
  • Haha 1

I'll be watching from warmer climes, a poorly scheduled holiday without looking at the fixturesย ๐Ÿคฌ.ย  I put two tickets on buyback this morning as no interest from our usual family and fiends, but nothing immediately showed as available on the ticketing website.ย  Decent seats in the front rows of the Upper River.

• Like 1